Chapter 1

Sunset [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

Eleven years later

“Wake up! Wake up! Stop being a lazy bum!” A tall, skinny girl screamed as she jumped on her friend’s bed.

“Urgh… 5 more minutes.” The brunette lying on the bed mumbled, stirring to place her pillow above her head, trying to block out the noise.

“NO MORE! We are going to be late for school if you are still sleeping! GET UP RIGHT NOW!” The tall girl screamed into the brunette’s ear. Seeing that the brunette made no reactions except for swiping her hands up in the air, trying to swat away her face, she went to the end of the bed and grabbed both the brunette’s leg and pulled.

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! LEMME GO!” The brunette screamed as Sooyoung dragged her all over around the room, not caring whether the sleepy girl is flailing her arms like an overturned turtle, or how messy the girl’s hair is.

“I told you, Kim Taeyeon, to get up, and you ignored me! This is your punishment~!” Sooyoung sang as she continued swinging/dragging Taeyeon around the room.

 

***


After a good 5 minutes of thrashing, a happy Sooyoung and disheveled/grumpy Taeyeon went walking to their school, SoShi High.

“YAH! WAIT FOR ME!” A tall, tanned girl screamed as she ran towards the duo at lightning speed with her long legs.

CRASH

“Oww…” 2 girls groaned as they stood up from the floor which “kissed” their . “Gosh! Kwon Yuri! Do you have to be so hyper in the morning?!” Taeyeon grumbled as she rubbed her sore . “Sorry, Taeng! I just love to crash into you!” Yuri said and smiled cheekily, not bothering about the fact that she had also fell. Turning, Yuri hi-fived Sooyoung who was cackling like mad over at the side watching the “mini drama” that is happening.

“Gosh… How did I get such childish friends?” Taeyeon said and face palmed herself. “We know you love us, Taeng! Saranghae!” SooRi chanted and linked arms, squeezing poor Taeyeon in between them like a sandwich.

 

***

 

"Take from this angle! It's better!"

 

"No! This is better! I can see his face more clearly!"


"Miss Choi and Miss Kwon, may I know what you are doing with that camera of yours?" The Maths teacher, Mr Kang, said as he sent daggers to Sooyoung and Yuri with his eyes. Gulping, the prankster duo immediately shook their heads. However, Mr Kang did not plan to let them off so easily as he stomped towards their seats.

"Hand me your camera now, and i MEAN it." He growled as he held out his hand. Slowly, SooRi took out the camera that they had been taking unglam pictures of Mr Kang with over. "Both of you, CLEAN the classroom up after school!" Mr Kang roared as he soon as he finished seeing the pictures. While SooRi cowered, Taeyeon just snorted and stifled a laugh.

"Miss Kim, do you find it funny?" "N-No, Sir!" Taeyeon quickly said as she tried hard to deny that she was laughing. "You shall take over Miss Choi and Miss Kwon to stay back after school today to clean the classroom!" Mr Kang spoke as he collected his books and marched out of class. Hearing snickers, Taeyeon turned towards her friends with an angry look on her face. Opening , she tried to speak but closed it again with a sigh of defeat as she knew that it was Sooyoung and Yuri's trick to get her to help them clean the class.

"Taeyeon! Bad luck on the first day of school huh?" Said a short girl with a cute face. "Yah, Sunny, stop rubbing salt on her wound, she might cry." Sooyoung laughed and patted Taeyeon on her back. "Yeah, Taeng, bad luck. Shouldn't have let that fat pig hear you laughing." Yuri said as she too, patted Taeyeon's back.

"Okay, let's stop being so sad! Let's go for our lunch! FOOD!" Sooyoung screamed as she ran out of class, dragging Taeyeon who had a hard time trying to keep up, and Yuri, who was laughing so hard that the students at the corridor stared at the like they are some sort of mad people.

 

***

 

"Sunny, I am back in Korea. Fetch me from Incheon Airport now. Yup, right now." Said a blonde as she spoke into the phone with her cousin. "Sheesh, stop your aegyo! Or not don't blame me if I punch you in the face later!" The blonde threatened as she mentally face palmed herself. She did not change at all.

 

"Okay, okay. Be quick but drive safe. Yeah, I will be waiting for you there. Bye." Looking up at the sky, the blonde sighed. Eleven years since we last met. Do you still remember me? Or do you still remember but hate me for leaving you without explaining? Cause I can't forget you, Taengoo.