Chapter 2

Sunset [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

"Why are you so late! I have been waiting for you for almost at least 1 hour!" The blonde said as she scolded her cousin.

"Sheesh, Sica-yah, I was in school and you suddenly called me saying that you reached Korea when you are supposed to reach like next Monday?! Yah! Be grateful that I am fetching you now, cause I may get detention for skipping classes, also, I am not your maid, so don't scold me like there is no tomorr- OW!" Sunny grunted as she got slapped on the arm.

"Stop your blabbering, will you? Aish, you are giving me a headache." Jessica said as she gave her infamous icy glare to Sunny who immediately closed .

"You look weird." Out of nowhere, Sunny suddenly said.

"Pardon?"

"You look weird."

"In what way?"

"In a lot of ways. Look at your hair, blonde. Can you believe it? BLONDE! WHERE THE HELL DID YOUR LONG BROWN HAIR GO? I LOVEEEEEE YOUR BROWN HAIR SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELI- OUCH!"

"I don't care if you love my brown hair or my blonde hair more, Soonkyu midget! Now, concentrate on driving or else you are going to go haywire and bang into some unknown car which is the last thing I want." Jessica said calmly, ignoring the pout and the puppy eyes that Sunny is showing her.


"Urgh! Your luggage is so DAMN HEAVY!" Sunny groaned as she dragged Jessica's luggage up the stairs.

"It's not. It's just that you are too weak." Jessica said nonchalantly as she went up to her own room.

"Not like you are the one carrying this damn luggage" Muttered a red-faced midget under her breath.

Jessica merely chuckled as she went inside her bed room. It was simple but elegant. The wood blends in completely with the room's interior, with 2 lamps that gives out a warm feel to the room. To make it simple, the room is just absolutely luxurious for anyone who stayed inside.

Posted Image
(Just for reference use)

"Phew! Finally, it's UP!" Sunny cheered as she did a sort of "victory" dance waving her hands around and jumping like a little kid.

"Yah! It wasn't really heavy in anyways! It weigh only 22kg!" Jessica laughed as she watched Sunny dance.

"22kg? 22KG?! Jessica Jung! You made me climb the flight of stairs carrying a 22kg luggage in my own house! MY OWN HOUSE!!" Sunny exclaimed as she plopped down on Jessica's bed, crossing her arms with a pout.

"Sorry, Soonkyu!" Jessica said as she plopped down next to Sunny, linking their arms. "Let me buy you ice-cream later? Okay?"

"Yah! You think I am a 5 year old kid huh! Buying me a ice-cream!" Sunny exclaimed as she looked at Jessica.

"Oh, so you don't want ice-cream?" Jessica asked innocently as she looked at Sunny.

"N-No! I-I mean, Aish! You got me again!" Sunny said as she stuttered.

"Haha, just kidding, dear cousin! Hmm, there's a convenience store round two blocks away right?" questioned Jessica. "Yup!" Sunny replied enthusiastically, bouncing up and down Jessica's bed. Jessica merely snickered and put on her black hoodie, took her cap, wore her sneakers and went out.

"I WANT A CHOCOLATE FLAVORED ICE-CREAM!"

 

 

***

 

A raven hair brunette was walking home from her outing with her friends. Suddenly, a big hand clamped over , pulling her into the dark alley.

 

"Mmph! Mmph!" She tried hard to struggle free but to no avail. The hand that was holding on to her were clamped on too tight. Suddenly, she hit something. Her assaulter had thrown her against the wall. Whimpering, she curled up against the wall, not wanting to look up to her assaulter who is giving off a evil laugh.

 

"Well, what's a beautiful girl like you staying out so late in the night? Don't you know it's dangerous? Especially with creepers out there stalking you. It would be a waste if your face is being destroyed, right?" The man sneered as he yanked the girl up by her hair. "But then, too bad for you, I am one of them, and I don't plan to let my meal go, don't I?"

 

"Ple...please... Le..Let me go..." The girl whimpered as she pleaded with the man. "Are you kidding me? It had been so long since I had such delicious meal!" The man gasped as though he was shocked sarcastically. "Ple-please..." The girl continued pleading. "SHUT UP! Enough!" The man roared. Leaning forward, he placed his arms on the girl's shoulder, pushing her against the wall, trapping the girl. Then, he ripped the girl's clothes and admired her body, with his lecherous look. Not caring about the girl's whimper, he placed his lips on the girl's collarbone, moving upwards, while his hands explored her body. The girl could do nothing but whimper, with tears flowing down her face. Someone, anyone, save me please...

 

As if Heaven answered her prayer, she suddenly felt the guy let go of her with a grunt of pain. "How are you considered a guy to a vulnerable girl out here in the dark?" A cold yet melodious voice rang out through the silent night. "You... You b****! How dare you! I am a gang leader, for god's sake! How dare you assault me from behind!" The guy said fiercely. "Shut up. It's not as if you did not attack this girl here from behind too. You are in no place to say that I am sneaky or anything." The voice spoke again, coldly.

 

Although the guy didn't show it on his face, he felt shivers down his spine the moment he heard the voice spoke so coldly to him. To add up to it, the kick he felt on his ankle just now was like a lorry hitting him. He knew that he had sprained it, by the way it is swelling and the pain he is feeling. Looking up, he gasped as standing in front of him is a girl that looked really young wearing black hoodie and a cap with blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Confusion coursed through him as he thought how the girl had managed to hit him so hard.

 

For a moment, he considered taking flight. However, he thought I am a damn gang leader in the streets! How will I face my members if I run away now? Everyone will be laughing in my face! NO! This concerns my reputation and pride! I will fight this girl. How strong can she be?

 

And so, he charged towards the girl, ready to throw a punch. The blonde readied herself and just stood to one side, eyes boring into the guy. The guy limped/turned around and roared. He was angry that the blonde had managed to escaped his punch. Furious, he lunged at her, clawing blindly. However, he soon received a kick in his stomach and a punch to his face. Feeling warm liquid flow down his nose, he touched his face. He was bleeding. "Had enough?" The blonde asked mildly. Staring in disbelief at the blonde, the guy asked hoarsely," H-how had you..." Unfortunately, the world out as he fainted with the chop the blonde sent to him.

 

Hearing whimpers, the blonde turned towards the girl whose shirt had been ripped to pieces, leaving her with nothing on except her undergarments. Sighing, the blonde took off her hoodie, throwing it to the girl. "Wear it." She said quietly, turning around. The raven hair girl wore it quickly, before stuttering to the blonde, "T-thank you for saving me." The blonde turned around and narrowed her eyes.

 

"A girl shouldn't be partying so late into the night. You should have someone to send you home next time you go home so late. You night not be so lucky next time." She said coldly. The raven hair girl nodded, standing up awkwardly.

 

After a long silence, the blonde spoke up again. "Aren't you going to go home? Quickly please, I still need to buy ice-cream for my midget cousin."

 

"H-huh?"

 

"I will send you home. Don't want the same thing happening, do we?" The blonde replied, tilting her head to look at the girl.

 

"O-oh. T-thank you." The girl stammered. "Stop stuttering, I am not scary at all." The blonde said, smiling a little. The raven hair girl can;t help but stare.She's so beautiful.

 

"Well? Let's get going." The blonde said as she signaled for the girl to lead the way. "O-okay."

 

***


"Thank you for sending me home." The raven hair girl said as she stopped in front of her house. "No prob." The blonde shrugged as if it is nothing. "W-what about your hoodie? How do I return it to you?" "No need to. You can have it. Since you reached home, I shall go then." The blonde said , turning around.

"W-wait! I-I, my name is T-Tiffany Hwang. Can I know your name?" Tiffany called out.

"... Jessica Jung." Jessica said and turned away from Tiffany, jogging into the night.

Tiffany can't help but stare at Jessica's back. She already missed the blonde's scent. I wonder when I will meet her again...

 

Sorry for not updating for so long! I forget about my username and password. :) Enjoy! Double Chapter Up!