Mystery Girl

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

Yoon Baek Hee. That's the name of the girl I met at the comfort room a while ago.

She's currently dancing with her partner. Me and Taemin are up next.

They're dancing pretty good, except for the fact that Baek Hee is trying too hard to be y, it's quite laughable really. Also, her partner goes stiff whenever he touches her, it's almost as if he's afraid of her. But other than that, their performance is fine. They're actually the best, so far.

When their performance ended, the class clapped. Ms. Park nodded. Baek Hee gave me a look which says 'beat that'.

I smirked at her and her ignorance.

"Okay. Now for last dance performance for today, Taemin and Hyemi." Ms. Park said.

I held my head up high and walked to the center, Taemin following closely behind.

As Taemin and I stood back to back, I felt his uneven breathing. Weird.

"Yah. Kwenchana?" I whispered.

"Mmmmm." He weakly responded.

The music started. We danced.

Something's off with Taemin though. I'm pretty sure everybody else can't tell, but I know there's something wrong with him. It's as if he's only forcing his body to dance, as if he's in extreme pain. I felt quite nervous, since it seems like he would collapse any moment now. But luckily, he was able to finish the dance.

As the song ended, the class stood up and applauded loudly. Ms. Park was smiling. Baek Hee walked out of the room.

I looked at Taemin, he was breathing heavily and sweating a lot.

He noticed me looking at him, and he gave me a pained smile.

"Mian. I didn't dance properly." He said.

I didn't know how to respond. 

Instead, I grabbed his wrist and gently dragged him outside the practice room. I heard Ms. Park ask where we're going, but I ignored her. My main concern right now was Taemin.

As soon as we arrived outside, Taemin slumped on the floor.

I bent down. "Tell me what's wrong." I said.

He smiled and shook his head. "Nothing." He said.

I ruffled my hair. "Yah! Lee Taemin! I'm not stupid and I know when something's wrong! Tell me! I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud!" I shouted. Lucky there's no one in the school halls right now, and the rooms are soundproof.

He was shocked for a moment, bu then he chuckled. "I didn't know you actually considered yourself my girlfriend." He stated.

I glared at him.

"Let's go home." He said.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Let's go home." He repeated.

"Fine." I said as I stood up. 

He tried to stand up too, but he fell down again. Is he sick or something? 

I offered my hand to help him, and he took it and stood up.

Then he put his hand on my shoulder and leaned his weight on me.

"Yah. You're heavy." I stated. 

He chuckled a bit. "Mian." He said.

I sighed and let him lean on me, I felt like he needed the support. Good thing I'm strong enough.

I walked him to the car and drove home.

When we arrived, I found Taemin sleeping.

I poked him. He didn't budge.

I shook him furiously, he still didn't budge.

I sighed and  helped him get up again. I wrapped his arm around my shoulder for support and walked him to his room.

I placed him on his bed.

He was still sleeping soundly. 

He stirred and moved to his side. As he did, his shoes left some dirt on his bedsheet.

I sighed again. Being someone's girlfriend sure isn't easy. 

I started to take off his shoes.

When I did, I felt someting sticky on my finger. 

I looked at it. It was red. Where the hell did it come from?

I looked at Taemin's feet. I widened my eyes. His socks were soaked in red. Wait... blood?!

"LEE TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Taemin bolted upright. 

I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "WHY THE HELL IS YOUR FEET COVERED IN BLOOD?!" I shouted.

He winced at the loudness of my voice.

He looked at his feet and removed his socks. 

"The wounds weren't this bad a while ago." He stated nonchalantly.

"WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?! THAT YOU CAN JUST DANCE FREELY AND THE WOUNDS WOULDN'T WORSEN?! PABO!" I shouted again.

"Yah! Calm down already. It already happened. There's nothing we can do about it." He said.

I grabbed a pillow from his couch and threw it at him hard. It hit him in the face.

"YAH! What was that for?!" He shouted.

"FOR MAKING ME WORRY, YOU JERK! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE INJURED! WHY THE HELL DID YOU CONTINUE TO DANCE?!" I shouted back.

He sighed. "I didn't want your efforts to be wasted. I didn't want to dissapoint you." He said, looking down.

I felt tears form in my eyes. Yes, my tears are pretty shallow. And I hate it. It doesn't suiy my tough girl personality at all.

I started pulling Taemin's hair to take out my frustration.

"Ya! What the hell?!" He grabbed my wrist and removed my hands from his hair.

I sniffed, unable to hold back my tears.

He looked at me.

"ARE YOU CRYING?!" He asked, wide-eyed.

I sat beside him and buried my face in my hands and cried.

"Hey! Wae? WAE???? Oh my god, I made a girl cry again.. " He panickly said.

"You shouldn't have done that for me. Pabo! Pabo pabo pabo!" I said as I started to hit him with both of my hands.

I expected him to be angry, but I heard him laugh.

I was taken aback.

"What's so funny?" I asked, pouting.

He stopped laughing and pinched my cheeks. "I didn't expect my touch girlfriend to have this cute side to her." He said.

I slapped his hands away and crossed my hands on my chest, still pouting.

He scooted closer to me and gently placed my head on his shoulder.

I stiffened, unsure of what to do.

He started to my hair. My heart raced.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't make you cry again, I promise." He sweetly said.

My heart raced faster.

And in spite of myself, I found myself smiling when he kissed my hair.


Author's POV:

"You were supposed to put thumbtacks in his shoes!" An angry Baek Hee shouted to a girl.

"I did!" The girl defensively said.

"Then why were they able to dance better than us?!" Baek Hee asked, pissed.

"I don't know! Maybe you're just not good enough!" The girl shouted back, also pissed.

"What?!" Baek Hee shouted.

"If you continue being like this, I won't work with you anymore!" The girl exclaimed.

Baek Hee took a deep breath to calm herself, and massaged the bridge of her nose. 

"Okay. Forget what happened today. Just continue with what you're doing for now." Baek hee said.

"Fine." The girl muttered before walking away.

----------------------

Annyeong! :3

Soooo, I showed another side of Hymei! I hope it's not too childish.

Thank you for reading :)

PLease do comment and subscribe.

God bless ^^