Be my girlfriend.

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

Classes are over.

I asked Heesu if she wanted a ride home, but she said that her house is only a few blocks away. She's just shy though, I can tell.

I went to my car and got in. 

I was about to drive when a stranger suddenly entered my car.

He was grinning at me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Saranghaeeeeeee~" The weird guy said. 

I should have known. Another confession. 

I glared at him. "Get out of my car while I'm still asking nicely." I warned him. 

"Will you go out with me?" He said, as if he didn't hear me. He was doing the famous puppy-eyes thing. Well, sorry, but those things don't work on me.

"I don't even know you." I stated bluntly.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself." He said, hitting his head with his fist lightly. "I'm Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! Will you go out with me now?"

Is this guy crazy? I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. 

"Look, Myungsy... Myangsoo... whatever your name is. I've got three things for you. One, get out of my car. Two, I don't go out with weird strangers. And three, did I mention that you have to get out of my car?" I said while holding up three fingers.

"Awwww, Hyemi-sshi, don't be like that~" He said.

Aish. Chincha. 

"Yah. Get out of my car. Now." I said.

He just stared at me.

"You're not going to move?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Fine." I said.

I got out of the car, went to his side of the car, opened the door, and pulled him out by his arm. There. Now he's out the car. That was easy. He's so thin, that I only needed to use one hand to pull him out. Ha.

"Waaaaaahhhhh ... You're so strong Hyemi-sshi!" He suddenly said while admiring me. I think his eyes are turning into a heart shape... Ughhh ..

I pointed a finger at him. "Yah. Don't talk to me again. Arraso?" I said.

He didn't respond, so I went inside my car and drove away.

"Bye Hyemi-sshi! Drive safely! See you tomorrow!~" The weird guy shouted. 

I groaned. Please don't let him see me tomorrow.


 

(The next day.)

HYEMI's POV:

This is my outfit for today.

I took one last look at the mirror to check if I looked presentable enough before heading out of my room.

Surprisingly, when I opened the door, I saw a familiar figure leaning on the wall. It was Taemin, who else. I'm surprised he woke up early today.

He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning." He greeted. 

"Why are you the first person I see every morning?" I shook my head from side to side. "How unlucky." I said.

He frowned. "You're so mean. You know that?" He asked.

I nodded. "Mmmhmm. It's in my nature." I said with a shrug. 

I crossed my arms on my chest. "So, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Oh. I almost forgot. I have a proposal for you." He said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Be my girlfriend." He stated. He was smiling normally, as if what he said was the most normal thing in the world.

I widened my eyes. "Mwo?!" I took a step backward. "D-do you like me?" I asked.

He snorted. "Of course not." He said.

I frowned. "Then why?!" I shouted.

"Think about it. If you would be my girlfriend, then the girls would stop bothering me. If I would be your boyfriend, then the boys would stop bothering you. It's perfect, isn't it?" He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Except for the fact that I don't want to be in a relationship with you." I said.

"Come on. Don't you want to live a peaceful school life? Without all those boys pestering you?" He asked.

"I do." I answered glumly.

"Then go with my proposal." He offered.

"I have my own ways. I just glare at them and tell them to get lost. That's it." I said.

"Isn't that a bit harsh?" He asked.

"It is." I answered.

"Then why do you it?" He asked.

"Then what do you want me to do Lee Taemin? You want to be all nice and say stuff like  'It's not you, it's me' , or  'I don't deserve you' ..Well, sorry to dissapoint, but that's not my style. That's not me." I said. 

"W-wouldn't people think bad about you if you keep doing that then?" He asked.

"To be honest, I don't care. I don't care what they think of me at all. As long as I'm being myself, then I'm fine with whatever others say about me. If they can't handle my attitude problems, then they have every right to stay out of my life. That's it." I said.

Taemin opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He's out of things to say, huh? 

"I'm just keeping it real Taemin. You should too. Girls are not as fragile as you think they are." I said before walking away. 

 

TAEMIN's POV:

As I thought. Go Hyemi is very interesting.

Wait. Did she just dump me? Well, that's a first.

I'm not giving up just like that, though.

 

---------------------

Annyeong! :3

Waaaahhh, sorry if I dissapointed you with this cahpter.

My dad is telling to sleep now, because I have classes tomorrow, so this chapter is pretty rushed.

Again, subscribe and comment please :D

<3