I told you girls are troublesome.

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

"Hyemi-sshi.. you eat so much and yet you're so slim." Heesu said while staring at me in awe.

It was lunchtime and I was eating together with her at the cafeteria. 

I glanced at her figure. "You're slim too." I said. "And you could drop the formalities." I added while eating my lunch.

"Hye.. Hyemi-ah.." She mumbled.

I smiled. "Much better. We're friends right?" I said.

Heesu nodded happily. Then she looked around.

"Hyemi-ah, are you sure it's okay for you to sit with me? A lot of people are staring." She asked, looking down at her food.

She was right. Almost everyone was looking at us. Awkward much?

I shrugged. "Don't mind them." I said. I throwed her a sweet smile.

She smiled back and nodded.

I continued eating. 

Suddenly, a girl with a lot of make-up on sat next to Heesu. 

"Annyeong!" The girl greeted. 

I stared at her blankly. I looked at Heesu, using eye language to ask her if she knows the weird girl. Heesu shook her head to indicate she doesn't.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jiyeon!" She introduced herself while grinning happily. "I wanna be friends with you two!" She said.

I was about to tell her to get lost when Heesu spoke. "Chincha?! More friends!" She squealed happily while clapping.

"Hey. Wait a minute. I didn't agree yet." I said. 

Heesu looked at me and pouted cutely. 

Aish .. I guess it can't be helped then.

I sighed.

Jiyeon gasped. "Do you agree now?" She asked.

I sighed again.

"Guess so." I mumbled.

"Yay!" Jiyeon shouted. 

Heesu hugged her gladly, then she went beside me and hugged me too. I hugged her back. 

I smiled. I guess it won't hurt to have one more friend.

 

TAEMIN's POV:

I was walking happily towards the cafeteria, hands in my pocket. I was going to eat with my hyungs.

Waaahhhh, I'm so hungry. I'm glad I can eat already.

Suddenly, someone blocked my path. A girl.

"T-taemin-sshi.. Can I talk to you in private?" She asked.

I sighed. Not this again.

But I don't really have a choice, do I? I can't treat girls badly. 

"Sure." I said.

She smiled and walked towards a secluded area of our school.

I guess my poor stomach will have to wait :(

"Uhmm.. I like you. Please go out with me." The girl asked me shyly.

I don't even know her name, and she wants me to go out with her? 

"Mianhe. I can't." I said gently.

"W-wae?" She asked.

"I don't like you. I don't even know you." I said.

Hey, I'm not mean, okay? I just learned that it's better to be straightforward if you don't like a person, than being nice and let them hope for nothing. 

"Ahhhh .. I see. Sorry for wasting your time." The girl said. A tear was flowing on her cheek. She ran away.

I feel guilty now.

I ruffled my hair. 

I really don't like making girls cry. Girls are really fragile, aren't they?

I sighed then I went to the cafeteria to look for my hyungs.

Oh, there they are. I went up to them. They were almost finished eating.

"Yah. Taemin-ah, why did you only come now? You don't even have time to eat anymore." Onew-hyung said while happily eating his beloved chicken.

I shrugged. "Someone confessed to me again." I said.

"Omo! Look at how thin you are already!" Key-hyung exclaimed. Seriously, he can be such a mother sometimes.

"I told you girls are troublesome." Minho-hyung mumbled. He's the weirdest in our group.

"Isn't that already your... hmmm .. oh! fourth confession today?" Jonghyun-hyung asked.

I flopped my chin on my plan. "Fifth." I said.

"Waaaahhh .. Daebak Taemin-ah. Simply daebak." Jonghyun-hyung said while giving me a thumbs-up sign.

I sighed. "Ottokae hyungs?! I don't wanna miss lunch every day!" I complained.

Key-hyung patted my head. "My poor Taemin." He said.

Minho-hyung sanpped his fingers. "I know a solution!" He said.

My face brightened. "What?" I asked.

"Tell the school you're gay!" Minho-hyung said.

I sighed. Why did I even think he can come up with an acceptable solution?

"No! Tell them you're a chicken!" Onew-hyung suddenly blurted out.

I face-palmed myself.

"No! Tell them you have a girlfriend!" Jongyhun-hyung said.

"Mmm.. That might work. But my Taeminnie is not old enough to hava a girlfriend yet.." Key-hyung stated.

I thought about Jonghyun-hyung's suggestion. A girlfriend, huh? I guess that would work, wouldn't it? Hmmm ..

"She has to be someone who doesn't like me though." I stated while thinking of a person.

Jonghyun-hyung snorted. "Good luck with that." He said.

It is pretty hard to think of a girl who doesn't like me. Hey, I'm not bragging, okay?

Aish. I need to think of someone. If I could, then my life would be a lot easier. I can eat my lunch, I can go home early, I can go to class on time. Come to think of it, I was late again this morning. Some girl decided to confess to me early in the morning. If only Hyemi woke me up earlier.... Wait... Hyemi?

I snapped my fingers. "That's it!" I exclaimed.

My hyungs looked at me weirdly.

I smiled at them and said, 

"I found my girl."

---------------------

Annyeong! :3

Weird chapter, huh? Mian.

But anyway, thanks for readin! :)

Please subscribe and comment. I just LOVE comments :D

Questions? Feel free to ask me.