Meet my girlfriend, Go Hyemi.

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

Taemin confessed to me this morning.

Well actually, it's not really a confession. He just asked me to be his girlfriend. And not because he likes me or anything, but because he thinks it's the best for the both of us. Can you believe that? As if I need a boyfriend. I can handle my own problems.

I got out of my car and made my way inside the school. 

"Hyemi-ah! Good morning!" Someone shouted.

I turned around. It's Heesu. She was running towards me. I smiled and waved at her.

Someone was with her...he was grinning and waving at me frantically. Omo. It can't be...

It's Myungsoo! Aish!

My smile faded.

"Ya. Why are you with that guy? Do you know him?" I asked Heesu.

She shook her head. "Ani. I found him waiting for me by the school gate a while ago. He said he wants to be close to me because I'm your friend." She said.

"Annyeong Hyemi-sshi!" Myungsoo greeted, a wide grin plastered on his face.

I sighed. 

"I told you yesterday that you can't talk to me again." I said.

"I didn't agree, did I?" He asked.

"Whatever." I said. I grabbed Heesu's hand and dragged her with me to the classroom.

Myungsoo trailed along, like a dog.

When we reached the classroom, Taemin was already there. He sure is fast. 

He smiled at me, as if nothing happened this morning. I glared at him.

Heesu's seat was on the other side of Taemin by the way.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kang arrived and started the lesson.

I was listening intently when Taemin passed me a note.

I raised my eyebrow. 

He pointed at Heesu, indicating that she was the one who sent it.

Heesu mouthed, 'read it' while pointing at the note in my hands.

I opened the note.

Look at the window.

I looked at the window, and my eyes widened.

It was Myungsoo. He was just standing there, a silly smile pasted on his face, and he was staring at me dreamily.

My goodness, I thought he left already.

Taemin also looked at Myungsoo, then looked at me. He smirked, realizing the situation.

I but my lip and sank in my seat, praying that a miracle would happen and nobody would notice the silly person standing outside the window.

Of course it didn't happen though. Mr. Kang noticed. He ignored it at first. But a couple of minutes passed and Myungsoo was still standing there, so he opened the closed window and talked to him.

"Student, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Admiring my warrior princess." Myungsoo stated.

I face-palmed myself. Warrior princess? What the heck?

A couple of my classmates giggled. 

Mr. Kang cleared his throat. "And who, may I ask, is your warrior princess?" He asked.

Oh my gosh, please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't-

"Go Hyemi of course." Myungsoo announced while pointing at me.

The whole class bursted out in laughter. Damn, even Taemin was laughing.

"I'm sorry, but now is not the time for flirting, student, so I suggest that you go to your class now." Mr. Kang said.

Myungsoo pouted. "But-"

"NOW." Mr. Kang repeated, making a scary expression.

Myungsoo flinched. He stepped back, then ran fast, as if he just saw a monster.

The class laughed again.

Mr. Kang closed to the window then continued with his lesson.

Taemin leaned towards me and whispered. "So, have you changed your mind about my offer yet?" He asked.

I snorted. "You wish." I said.

 

(Lunchtime)

I was walking towards the cafeteria when someone grabbed my shoulder.

It was Myungsoo, again.

"Annyeong!~" He chirped.

"Leave me alone." I said coldly.

He pouted. "I'll do anything for you." He said.

"I don't care." I responded.

"I-i can even jump on the rooftop for you." He said.

Yup. This guy has officially became crazy.

"Sure. Go ahead." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

Suddenly, Myungsoo ran towards the stairs.

Where the heck is he going?

Omo.. don't tell me.. he's really going to jump?! He's crazy! So crazy!

I ran fast and followed him.

He was about to jump when I reached the rooftop.

"Ya! Stop!" I shouted.

He turned around and looked at me. "Wae?" He asked.

"Are you crazy?! "I shouted, pissed off.

He fliched at the volume of my voice. "I just wanted you to go out with me." He answered while looking down.

"Pabo! If you jump then you'll die first before I have any chance of going out with you!" I said.

He scratched his head. "Really?" He asked.

I face-palmed myself. This guy is just so clueless. I wouldn't have tranferred to this school if I knew someone like him existed.

"Just go out with me already Hyemi-sshi.. It's not like you have a boyfriend or anything." He said.

Suddenly, a person popped in my mind. Taemin. His offer. Should I use it? For the sake of this crazy guy?

"Actually, I-i do." I said hesitantly.

Myungsoo's eyes widened. "You do?! Who?! Show him to me! I want proof!" He said as he stomped his foot.

I sighed. Where could taemin be right now? It's lunchtime so.. the cafeteria maybe?

"Follow me." I told Myungsoo. 

I led him towards the cafeteria.

I scanned the room for Taemin.

Oh. There he is, sitting with a bunch of older guys.

I pointed at him. "There. That's him." I told Myungsoo.

Myungoo narrowed his eyes at Taemin, then approached him.

My eyes widened. I didn't expect this. Aish. I followed Myungsoo.

"Ya! Is it true that you're my warrior princess' boyfriend?!" Myunsoo suddenly asked Taemin.

"Huh?" He looked confused. He looked at me. I bit my lip and nodded at him.

He smirked.

"Oh. Yes. It's true." He said.

Myungsoo gasped. He looked at me, and then he ran away. He looked like a betrayed child. Somehow, I feel quite guilty...

Taemin suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder. "So you're my girlfriend now?" He asked.

I just glared at him.

He smirked.

"Everybody. I need your attention." He suddenly said.

It's lunchtime, so the cafeteria is packed with students.

"EVERYBODY! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION!" Taemin repeated. The whole cafeteria looked at him.

I suddenly felt nervous. "Ya.. What are you doing?" I whispered to him. He ignored.

Instead, he s his arm around my waist. 

Then he announced to everyone:

"Meet my girlfriend, Go Hyemi."

---------------------

Annyeong! :D

I updated! Although it's a bit silly..

But anyway, thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe :)