Bring it on.

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

My outfit for today:

When I went out of my apartment this morning, Taemin was waiting for me. Again.

"Good morning Hyemi-ah!" He said, smiling.

"I'm still mad at you for what you did yesterday." I said, ignoring his greeting.

"Wae? What did I do?" He asked innocently.

"Ohhh, you just announced to the announced to the whole campus crowd that I'm your freaking girlfriend." I said while rolling my eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "That's a bad thing?" He asked.

"It's a VERY bad thing Lee Taemin." I said.

"Well, you agreed to my proposal because you wanted the boys to stop bothering you, right? So of course they need to know you're my girlfriend for them to stop... Unless, you agreed to be my girlfriend because of a different reason.. hmmm.." He said. He took a step closer to me.

"I don't like you!" I said, defending myself.

He giggled. "I didn't say that you do. Well well well, look who's acting guilty.." He said. Ughhh.. Annoying Taemin.

"Whatever!" I said as I stomped off towards my car.

He caught up and walked beside me. I noticed him looking at me from head to toe. I suddenly felt a bit awkward and kinda self-conscious.

"You look girly today. It's nice." He remarked as he gave me a thumbs-up sign.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"D-do you like it?" I asked.

Omo, why did I ask that? I usually don't care about other people's opinion, right? I'm getting weird.

Taemin thought for a second. "I like everything you wear. They're all nice." He said, smiling.

"Komawo." I said softly.

"Oh. I want to see your closet. Show me your closet tonight!" He said enthusiatically.

I snorted. "Are you gay, or something?" I asked jokingly.

"Mwo?!" He said.

I snickered. He pouted.

I reached my car.

"Well, see you at school." I said as I got in.

He opened the car door and sat next to me.

I looked at him. He smiled.

"Give me a ride." He commanded.

"I don't want to. Get off." I said coldly.

"Ya. Don't be so mean to me. I'm your boyfriend, remember? It's just normal that we go to school together." He said.

Well, he does have a point.

"Aish. Fine." I said as I drove.

When we got to school, people stared at us. Some boys were glaring at Taemin, and some girls were glaring at me. We went to class together. His idea, of course. My locker was bombarded with lots of letters. Some were from girls who think I'm not good enough for Taemin, some were from girls who want to congratulate me, and some were from guys who want me to break-up with Taemin. Waaaaah, people these days. Can't they just approach me directly? Am I that scary? Hmp. Cowards.

 

We have vocal and dance lessons today, so I changed into comfortable clothes and went into our assigned room. It was full of mirrors. 

Heesu and Jiyeon were not in this class. Taemin's the only person I know in this class -.-

The teacher went in and the class quieted down. 

Oh. It's Ms. Park! Lucky! :D

"Annyeong! I'm Ms. Park, and I'm your vocal and dance teacher. Please treat me well." She introduced herself and bowed.

The class clapped.

"So, you all know that our school festival is near, right?" Ms. Park asked.

"Ne." The class responded. Wow, I guess I'm the only one who didn't know.

"Here's the deal. Each class is supposed to present a theater play, a musical to be more specific. It involves acting, singing, and dancing. The best class wins and receives a prize form the school director. Since I'm your vocal and dance teacher, I'm the one in charge of you." Ms. Park announced.

The class murmurmed. I continued to listen.

"I already have the script. I just have to choose the two main leads, one male and one female." Ms. Park said.

The girls whispered to each other excitedly.

"So in order to have a fair competition, each of you will sing and dance in front of me, and the class. By partners, of course. You'll perform next week. So you still have a couple of days to prepare." Ms. Park said. She looked at the class record in her hands. "Well, this class have an even number of boys and girls. That's a good thing. Hurry up and choose your partner now." She said.

I looked around me, hoping for a decent partner. 

Then someone sat beside me. Taemin.

"I'm your partner, of course." He said.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled, wanting to annoy him.

"Ya. You're being mean again." He said as he nudged my shoulder.

I smirked.

"Okay. Does everybody have their partners now?" Ms. Park asked.

"Ne." The class responded.

"Good. Let's start our lesson for today then." She said.

Taemin and I stood up.

"Hey partner, I'm worried. Can you keep up with me? I'm pretty good in dancing and singing you know." Taemin whispered to me.

I snorted. "I should be the one asking that. Can you keep up with me?" I whispered back, challenging him.

He smiled. "Bring it on then." He said.

"Oh. It is so on." I answered.

---------------------

Happy Valentines day everyone! <3

What kind of dance do you want Taemin and hyemi to do? Please tell me in the cooments!

And please also suggest what song do you want them to sing.

Komawo :D

Oh!  And by the way, who can make a poster for me? It will be VERY much appreciated :)

^^