You're such a baby.

You're in love with... ME?!

Note:

If the text is written in this color, it's Taemin's thoughts.


HYEMI's POV:

What I'm wearing:

It's Friday night.

I was drinking my hot chocolate with mini mallows when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door a little, revealing only my face.

It was Lee Taemin, dressed in his pajamas.

"What do you want?" I asked. It was 7:30pm by the way.

"Would you please let me in first?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope.You might me." I said, annoying him.

He scoffed. "You wish." He said.

I glared at him. "Fine. I'm closing the door then.." I said as I slowly start to close the door.

"Aish! I just want to talk about our performance for next week. Okay?" He said.

I thought for a second. "Okay. Fine." I said as opened the door widely and let him in.

His eyes widened when he saw what I was wearing. And I think I saw him looking at my legs for a second there... I shrugged the thought away.

"A-aren't you going to change?" He asked. His face as pink. I wonder why.

"Why should I?" I asked too.

"Don't you feel uncomfortable with me seeing you dressed in short shorts?" He asked again.

I shook my head. "Hmmm.. Honestly, I feel quite comfortable with you." I stated.

His face lit up. "Chincha? Aigoo.. It's because I'm your boyfriend, right?" He asked while smiling.

I smirked. "Nope. It's because you're gay." I said.

He glared at me nastily. "Whatever." He said.

Then he went to the couch and sat down.

I went to the kitchen counter to get my hot chocolate, then I sat across him.

"Talk." I said. I sipped my hot chocolate.

"Wait. I want one of those." He said while pointing to what I was drinking.

"Okay. Go make one yourself then. Feel free to use the kitchen." I said as I leaned in the couch and continued drinking my hot chocolate.

He pouted at me and crossed his arms. "NO. I want my girlfriend to make me one." He said stubbornly.

"Aish. You're such a baby. Fine. I'll make one for you." I said as I put down my cup of half-finished hot chocolate on the table.

He clapped. "Pali!" He demanded.

I went to the kitchen and made him some hot chocolate with mini mallows.

I handed it to him.

He smiled giddily and drank it.

I watched him while drinking my own hot chocolate.

He finished it in a matter of seconds. He put down the cup happily. "Yum." He said.

I finished my own and put down the cup on the table.

"Not even a thanks?" I asked.

"Komawo." He said as he smiled adorably.

I smiled back at him.

His face turned pink again. Omo, is he sick?

He cleared his throat. "Okay. Let's proceed to business. I'm in charge of our performance next week. Is that okay with you?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm lazy anyway." I said.

"Okay, good. Now dance." He said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Mwo? Dance? In front of you? No way." I said.

"Well I need to know your skills first so I can decide on what we should perform. You were pretty good on our lessons but I haven't seen you actually dancing yet." He said. "Wae? Are you shy? I thought you said you're comfortable with me." He added.

"Tsk. Fine." I said.

I stood up and the speakers.

I started to dance,moving my body to the rhythm easily. I chose simple moves because I wasn't really in the dancing mood.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuqdebgekuk)-Hyemi's dance.

When I finished dancing, I sat on the couch again.

Taemin was staring at me, his eyes wide.

"So, how was it?" I asked.

Taemin didn't answer. He was still staring at me.

I leaned forward a little.

"Ya. Lee Taemin." I said.

He snapped back to reality. He clared his throat. "Uhmm.. You're.. pretty good." He said.

Actually, you're amazing.

I leaned on the couch. "Okay. Now what?" I said.

"Uhmm.. Troublemaker Dance and Boom Boom Pow. I think those two would be great. You choose." He said.

I thought about it.

 

 

 

--------------------

Yup. This chapter is pretty  lame and short . xD

You guys suggested Troublemaker and Boom Boom Pow, but I can't choose.. so I'm letting you choose. :D

Please choose wisely.

Thank you for reading.  ^^