You're really fierce, aren't you?

You're in love with... ME?!

HYEMI's POV:

Seoul University. The most prestigious school in all of Korea. It's also my new school.

I stepped out of my car and made my way inside my new school.

It's my first day, but I'm not the least bit nervous. What's there to be nervous about? Friends? I can live without them. Catching up with lessons? That'll be easy, since I have photographic memory. Besides, I can always transfer to a new school if things don't turn out the way I want them to. 

Students stared at me as I walked by confidently. This is what I'm wearing by the way..

I went to the school's main office to get my schedule. A woman in her mid-30s greeted me with a warm smile. 

"I'm Ms. Park. You must be Go Hyemi. " She said as she led me towards her desk.

"Yes, that's me." I replied. I smiled back at her politely since she seems quite nice and genuine.

Ms. Park picked a slip of paper from her drawer and gave it to me. 

"That's your schedule. Oh, and welcome to Seoul University," She said, her smile never leaving her face.

"Thanks." I replied as I bowed down.

"Do you want me to accompany you to your first class?" She offered.

"Ah, no. I think I can manage by myself." I answered.

"Oh. Okay then. Don't get lost." She said again.

"Ne. I'm leaving then Ms. Park." I said as I made my way out of the office.

I scanned my schedule. Whoah, I have a lot of subjects. But I guess it's fine. I like keeping myself busy, since it prevents me from thinking of... unpleasant things that happened in America. 

I headed for my first class, which is English. I love this subject. I find it quite easy since I grew up in America and speak fluent English.

I knocked on the door of the classroom. A man who I guessed was the teacher opeded the door. He looked a bit irritated. Maybe I disturbed his lesson or something.

"I'm Go Hyemi. I'm new." I introduced myself, not bothering to smile because I don't like him.

"I'm Mr. Kang. I'm old." He replied sarcastically. "Come in and introduce yourself." He added.

"Ne." I said.

Girls murmurmed and boys whistled when I came in. 

"We have a transfer student." Mr. Kang said.

"Annyeong haseyo. Go Hyemi-imnida." I introduced myself and bowed down.

Many of my classmates clapped. Mostly boys.

"Hyemi-sshi! Where are you from? You're hot!" One of the boys asked as he checked me out from head to toe.

I rolled my eyes at him. "None of your business." I replied bluntly.

The guy looked at his desk, embarassed.

Mr. Kang cleared his throat. "You can sit beside Taemin. Taemin, please stand up." He said.

A cute guy who was sitting in the middle stood up. I went to the seat beside him.

"Taemin, show her around the school and help her catch up. You're in charge of her." Mr. Kang ordered the guy named Taemin.

"Ne." He answered politely. His expression unreadable.

He gave me a light smile as he sat down. I nodded at him in return.

And with that, Mr. Kang continued with his lesson. I was asked some questions, and I was able to answer them correctly. The teacher, along with my classmates, were impressed. Some girls were glaring at me though. I ignored them. I'm used to it anyway. 

I can tell that Taemin's smart too. He answered most of Mr. Kang's questions easily. He also speaks good in English.

When the class ended, I quickly grabbed my things and was about to go to my next class when a bunch of my boy classmates crowded around my desk. They were showering me with praises and some were hitting one me.

"Hyemi-sshi, you're so smart!"

"Please give me your number."

"Would you like to go out with me?"

I sighed. Boys. This is why I dislike them.

I was about to tell them all off, when a guy grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

It was Taemin. When we were out of the classroom, I quickly jerked my hand away form his.

"Sorry about that. I just thought I should help you before those guys eat you up alive. I'm in charge of you, remember?" Taemin said.

"I appreciate the thought, but I'm fine by myself. Don't worry, I won't tell Mr. Kang." I replied. I started to walk towards my next class, which is World History.

Taemin caught up, and walked beside me. "You're quite fierce, aren't you?" He stated.

I ignored his remark and kept walking.

He continued walking beside me.

I started to get annoyed. "Aren't you supposed to go to your next class or something?" I asked.

"That's what I'm doing. My next class is History." He answered.

I sighed. "Oh great." I said sarcastically.

He just smirked.

 

TAEMIN's POV:

It's lunch time.

Should I eat with Hyemi? 

Hmmmm.. guess not. She doesn't seem to be so fond of my company.

I find it fascinating. Most of the girls in this school literally throw themselves at me, but her.. she's different.

She's also very pretty. 

I smiled to myself.

I want to know her better.

 

HYEMI's POV:

The rest of the day was a blur. I was quite tired, turns out studying in Korea wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I was walking towards my apartment. It's getting a bit dark.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I ignored it at first, but it was starting to bother me.

What if it was a ... ert?! Ughhh ..

I gripped my bag tightly and turned around.

Oh. It was Taemin. 

He smiled at me and lifted his hand to greet me.

"Annyeong." He said.

I frowned. "Are you stalking me?!" 

He shook his head. "Nope." He answered.

"Aish." I turned around and continued walking, thinking that he will eventually go away.

But he didn't. I was already in front of my apartment, but he was still behind me.

"Ya! Go away!" I shouted at him, irritated.

He pouted cutely. "But this is my apartment."

"Mwo!?" I exclaimed.

He nodded. He then walked inside the apartment. I trailed behind him.

He went inside the elevator, I followed. We were the only people inside.

I can see him staring at me at the corner of my eye.

I looked at him. "What?" I asked glumly.

He smiled nicely and shook his head. "You're really pretty you know." He said.

I looked away and blushed. I'm used to boys telling me I'm pretty, but it sounded different coming from him. I don't know why. Maybe it's because he sounded really sincere and it doesn't seem like he's hitting on me like most of the guys do.

"Hey. Are you okay? Your cheeks turned really pink." He asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

I slapped his hand away.

He frowned.

The elevator opened, and I went out because it's already my floor.

To my great surprise, Taemin got out too.

I faced him. "Yah. Don't tell me this is your floor too." I said.

He smiled innocently and nodded. Then he pointed a door. "That's my room." He said. 

I looked at the door he was pointing at.

My mouth opened. 

His room was just right next my room.

Ughhh ...I frowned.

"Wae?" He asked curiously.

I glared at him, and went inside my room.

I can't believe how rotten my luck is.

---------------------

Writer's note:

Sorry if you find this chaper boring or something.

Mianhe (bows down)

But, thanks for reading! :D

And am I making Hyemi too mean? I'm sorry, it's just like I really liked her characer on Dream High, so... yeah.. 

xD