FORTY-NINE

From Slave To Lover

We're 2 months further and these two months went by slowly, as how it feels for me. My daughter is torturing me a lot and also makes sure that I barely get some sleep. We're not supporsed to feel tired, but I at least want some sleep when vampires are supposed to be asleep.

And right now, it's time to get up from a short night. Not that we went to bed late, but my daughter made sure I couldn't have some sleep. She was active the entire time and she was torturing the hell out of me.

''Taekwoon my love, come on. Let's get up.'' Hakyeon whispers in my ear and I groan. I'm so not ready to get up and I rather want to stay in bed to catch up with some sleep, but I can't stay in bed. I have an entire kingdom looking up at me and I can't make myself look like I'm a depressed young man who is pregnant with his first child. I have to get up. Mweh, I kinda miss my life as a prince. Because I didn't need to get up this early.

Hakyeon wraps his arms around my waist ,hands resting on my huge stomach, and starts to kiss my neck. I chuckle and I turn my head as soon as I open my eyes to greet a smiling Hakyeon.

''Come on mummy, it's time to get up. Your mum is coming over today, hopefully you didn't forget about that.'' Hakyeon says and kisses my cheek. That's right, my mum is coming over today and I actually can't wait to see her reaction to how huge I look now. The last time I saw her, I just discovered that I was 3 months along.

''Okay okay, I get up. But can you help me to get up? Our daughter is in the way you know?'' I look at Hakyeon and he chuckles, before he lets go of me and gets up. Then, he walks over to my side of the bed and helps me to get up from the bed.

We already decided to name our little girl Seo Yeon, but it was Hakyeon who suggested the name for our little girl. And honestly, I liked it right away when Hakyeon suggested the name.

I look down at my stomach and I rub with my hand over my stomach as a smile appears on my face.

''Did you hear that, Seo Yeon? Grandma is coming today and she can't wait to see how much you've grown already.'' I say and it doesn't take long before Hakyeon's hand is placed upon mine. I look up at him and I smile as he smiles at me.

''You're gorgeous while being pregnant, Taekwoon. I said it many times before, but it's true.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle, before I place a kiss on his cheek. Whenever Hakyeon says these sweet words, I'm able to make it through the day. Not that I don't do that without Hakyeon's compliments.

Shortly after we made it downstairs after we needed a long time to get dressed, my mum is already waiting for us with my siblings. It's been 4 months since I've seen them and I'm happy to see them again.

''Taekwoon, Hakyeon. Good to see you two again. And my goodness, you've grown so much Taekwoon. How far along are you now?'' my mum says and pulls me in for a hug once we're down the stairs. I chuckle when she pulls back and my siblings' eyes are focussed on how huge I look.

''I'm 7 months now and I'm expecting a little girl, which we decided to name Seo Yeon.'' I tell my mum and my mum smiles, before she places her hand on my stomach. My siblings follow her shortly after and it's then that I feel quite a hard kick against my skin. My siblings gasp and they smile when they look at each other.

''Seo Yeon is a feisty one, just like her mum. You were feisty aswell, Taekwoon.'' my mum says and chuckles. Well, she knows her kids the best ofcourse. But it's funny to see how much my mum compares me with my unborn daughter already.

We make our way to the diningroom as Hakyeon explains that we still need to have some breakfast. My mum answers that they haven't drank any blood when they made their way here and they are going to join us for breakfast. Well, that's cute.

Seo Yeon keeps kicking me and I rub over my stomach as soon as I sit down. I know what it means when Seo Yeon is torturing me like this in the morning, Seo Yeon is hungry.

''Yeah Seo Yeon, I know that you're hungry. But I'm hungry too.'' I say as I rub over my stomach and my mum chuckles.

That's when the maids come in with our breakfast and my mum tells them that they join us, so that they can bring them some too. The maids nod and they leave the diningroom. Hakyeon wants to start with his breakfast, but I tell him to wait until my mum and my siblings have their breakfast too. Hakyeon nods and waits until my mum and my siblings have some blood too.

But Seo Yeon isn't having it, as her kicks become more painful to me and I groan.

''Seo Yeon honey, you have to wait until grandma has her food too. Don't be disrespectful to your grandma okay?'' I rub over my stomach and Hakyeon's hand rests on my stomach.

''Seo Yeon honey, uncle Jin Mi said a while ago that you shouldn't hurt your mummy. And look what you're doing, you're hurting mummy. Don't do that okay?'' Hakyeon's soft voice seems to calm Seo Yeon down, because she stops kicking me. I sigh out of relief and I kiss Hakyeon's cheek.

''Thanks Hakyeon, because Seo Yeon is trying to get what she wants and I told her to wait until my mum has some food too.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles, before I recieve a kiss on my temple. Meanwhile, my mum starts to chuckle.

Then, the maids enter the diningroom again and I smile when my mum and my siblings get their food. As soon as the maids leave, I give everyone the sigh that they can enjoy their breakfast. I start to drink from my meal and I place a hand on my stomach in the mean time, hoping that Seo Yeon isn't going to torture me during breakfast. In the previous months, Seo Yeon loved to torture me while I was havng breakfast.

But I'm glad she is behaving right now, because Seo Yeon loves to torture me a lot.

A/N Sorry if I'm going to rush it, but I'm going to stop with this story at the 50th chapter. That's what I had in mind while mpreg entered the scene. Sorry again for rushing too fast through it.