FIFTEEN

From Slave To Lover

After 2 months, I finally am able to leave the bed. I still hate my dad for everything he does and I'm pretty sure that Woo Jin and Ye Jun were happy that I wasn't there to protect the slaves from my dad. Well, too bad for them. Because I'll be back there.

Hakyeon stands in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bed. I sigh deep, because I'm scared that my legs will turn to jelly when I get up. It's very uncommon for a vampire to have jelly legs, but it can happen. It's not impossible for us to get jelly legs, it's just very uncommon.

''Ready, my love? I will support you okay?'' Hakyeon asks and reaches out his hands to me. After a bit of hesitation, I take his hands and Hakyeon slowly pulls me up from the bed. He immediately wraps an arm around my waist and I swing an arm around Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon pulls me closer and places a kiss on my cheek. I feel a bit wobbly, but I think I am recovered enough.

Right at that moment, a knock is heard on the door and I give permission to come in. As soon as the door opens, I see my mum and Jin Mi enter the room. My mum places a hand on her undead heart and smiles.

''I feel so touched to see my firstborn son fully recovered like this. I wanted to check up on you, but you look so well and healthy enough. And to see a gentleman like Hakyeon next to you...'' my mum says and walks over to me, before she places a kiss on my forehead. Hakyeon also gets a kiss on his forehead and Hakyeon smiles. Hakyeon looks at me and carefully places a kiss on the side where my dad had ripped open my neck. I whine a little and Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder.

''You're looking wonderful in these clothes Hakyeon, the tailor has done an amazing job and I never would've thought that they would look this amazing on you.'' my mum says and Hakyeon smiles when he looks at her. Hakyeon is wearing the silk blouse and the black pants he asked for and my mum is right, because it looks very good on him. He looks gorgeous.

''If you don't mind, I want to wear something else aswell. We'll come downstairs as soon as I'm ready.'' I tell her and my mum nods, before she and Jin Mi leave the door and close the door behind them.

Hakyeon takes me to my closet and I open the doors. I pick a black leather vest, a black T-Shirt and black pants. Hakyeon closes the doors and helps me to change, but he sometimes can't help it to tease me. Because as soon as I take off my jacket, Hakyeon smirks and places kisses on my chest. Moans escape my mouth and I bite on my lip.

''Hakyeon, seriously. You love to tease me, don't you?'' I moan louder and Hakyeon giggles. His arm hasn't left my waist and he looks at me when I moan.

''I love you so much Taekwoon. Now that I'm no longer walking around like a slave, I want to express my true feelings to you. Because only you accept my true feelings, only you don't see me as a slave.'' Hakyeon honestly tells me and pulls me closer, before he starts to kiss me very passionately.

After I get changed, Hakyeon and I go downstairs where some maids greet us and tell me how good I look after being recovered. Hakyeon and I walk over to the diningroom for breakfast and as soon as we walk in, the slaves look at us immediately while their eyes widen. Hakyeon has changed a lot now that he is dating me and he is more acting like a prince.

''Remember Hakyeon, you sit with me. You don't sit with the slaves anymore okay?'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon nods. We walk over to our seats and Hakyeon sit down next to me. My dad and the twin boys glare at us, but they recieve a growl back from my mum and Jin Mi. 

Hakyeon grabs my hand underneath the table and rubs over my hand with his warm thumb. I look at him and a smile appears on Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon is happier than ever now that he no longer is being treated as a slave and he no longer has to wear poor clothes. Now that I make him enter the family, he is wearing wealthy clothes and he looks like he has been taking care of himself.

A waiter comes in and brings Hakyeon his food, the slaves are being followed shortly after. Then, the waiters return to bring us our food and we start to drink as if we're wild animals. Hakyeon hasn't let go of my hand and still doesn't when we're having breakfast. I know that is a bit scared to Hakyeon to see us like this when we're having a meal, because we kinda looks like monsters when we're drinking blood. But still, Hakyeon doesn't let go of my hand.

I'm the first one who is done and I my lips when I sit up straight, because I kinda bent forward. I throw my head back and I moan in pleasure, it always feels wonderful when the blood goes down my throat. I sit back up straight and I look with a smile at Hakyeon, who looks with frightened eyes at me.

''Don't be scared Hakyeon, this is how we are like when we get fed. Whenever someone is attacking you, this is how we are like when we're having our eyes set on a victim.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods, before his face relaxes again. He was a bit tensed, so I hope that he now is understanding why I looked like a monster during dinner. My eyes are still red, but Hakyeon places a kiss on my eyelids. 

''You are not a monster Taekwoon, I love you the way you are.'' Hakyeon whispers and finishes his meal, but his hand doesn't let go of mine. It feels wonderful to have his warm hand on top of mine, it's the most wonderful feeling for me as a vampire.

From a distance, I can hear the slaves say that they're glad that I'm fully recovered and that they missed my presence. Ahw, that's sweet. I'm glad that they were thinking of me while I was in bed for recovering from this horrible wound. The only thing that's left, is a huge scar. 

Once breakfast is over, all of us are dismissed and the slaves leave the room go to work. Hakyeon and I leave the room aswell, but the slaves come back at us as soon as they turn and see us.

''Your Majesty, how are you feeling right now? We were concerned about your wellbeing after His Majesty The King ripped open your neck.'' a female slave says and I smile at her.

''Well, I am doing fine right now. So thank you very much for being so concerned about me, I was thinking about all of you aswell. Has my father been cruel to you when you were at work? I can imagine that he was hard on you.'' I look at the slaves and concern is heard in my voice. To my sadness, the slaves nod and I sigh deeply. I really hate my dad right now and I want him to die anytime soon. Maybe the death can take my twin brothers with it, because they are like my dad.

Then, one slave looks at Hakyeon and walks towards him.

''Wow Hakyeon, you have changed a lot. I can't imagine you wearing clothes like these anymore. We're jealous at you for living a very luxurious life, but we're also happy for you. Not everyone falls in love with a prince and not every prince accepts those confessions, but take good care of him okay?'' he says and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile. I understand where this is coming from, because I sorta kept him away from them when they were brought in here.

''I will make sure that my father won't kill you. I want to avoid that, because this is not the way how your lives should end. And if I can make it happen, I want to set you free as soon as time is there.'' I tell them and a faint smile appears on their faces. They give Hakyeon a short hug and they walk outside. Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder and I smile when I look at him.

Then, I hear loud voices coming from the gate and there are lots of them. Meaning that the vampires have gathered in front of the gate again. I turn my head and it's my dad and the twin boys who leave the palace to see what is going on. Hakyeon ,in the mean time, burries his face in my neck and wraps his arms around my waist.

''I'm scared Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon whispers and I place a kiss on his head. I'm here for him and I want to be there whenever he needs it, especially now that he is still human. Because once time is there, he is going to be one from our kind.

''Hakyeon, don't be. If my dad and my brothers are going to be attacked, we'll see how it ends. But I'll stay with you, don't worry.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's grip on me tightens. I wrap my arms around his neck and I hold him close. 

Hakyeon looks up at me and bites on his lip, scared that the same will happen as two months ago. Hakyeon is scared that I'll be killed this time, but I won't be killed this time.

When I hear the high pitched cries of my twin brothers, I smirk. Finally the moment that I was waiting for is about to happen, some wild beasts rip apart my dad and my twin brothers. I play with Hakyeon's hair and Hakyeon starts to sob.

''Don't be scared Hakyeon, my dad and my twin brothers won't touch you anymore. Some vampires out there are teaching them a lesson, so you get all the freedom to develop as a prince. No one is touching my human boyfriend.'' I tell Hakyeon and I place a kiss on his nose. Hakyeon sighs out of relief and tears stream down his face.

''I'm glad Taekwoon, I'm glad everyone else in the palace here appreciates our relationship. I'm so glad that I'm in a relationship with you, I have never felt loved by anyone like that before.'' Hakyeon says and I start to kiss him with passion. Hakyeon deepens the kiss and moves his hands up on my back. But I break the kiss and I tell Hakyeon that we better go upstairs, but Hakyeon refuses.

''No, I want to see what the slaves are doing. Geez, it's weird to say that now that I am no longer one myself.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. We walk to the garden and the slaves are looking at us with a smile. Now that my dad and twin brothers are being killed by the vampires, I finally can live in peace with Hakyeon and my dad can't stop me anymore.

Hakyeon is going to mine forever and he is going to be on my side forever.

A/N It's the last day of 2018, so I wrote this chapter for you guys. This one is longer than the others, but I had more in mind for this.

Happy New Year and see y'all in 2019!