THIRTY-SEVEN

From Slave To Lover

After a few hours, my mum and my siblings left the palace again. I loved to have them here and I really needed their support at this moment, because I feel like they took a lot of my insecurity away. Hakyeon and I are in the livingroom again and Hakyeon is constantly rubbing over my bump. I think he would've done the same if he was the one who was pregnant, but it's cute to see him already like this. Hakyeon is going to be an amazing dad.

''I'll be there for you when you are going to announce the pregnancy to the kingdom. As what was mentioned earlier, times have changed and I'm sure that the vampires will support you.'' Hakyeon says and kisses my bump. I sigh when Hakyeon says this and I know what is waiting for me tomorrow. I have to announce the pregnancy to the kingdom. But Hakyeon is with me, so it'll be fine. At least, I hope.

Hakyeon lifts up my shirt and his smile becomes brighter when he sees my bare stomach. He immediately starts to kiss it again and rubs over it with his thumb.

''I don't know how many times I've said that I can't believe that I'm going to be a dad, but I still can't believe it now that I see how gorgeous your bare stomach looks. I can't wait to see your bump grow and to feel our little one kick. You're going to suffer the most from it, but I can't wait to feel our little one kick against my hand.'' Hakyeon exclaims and I giggle when I look at him. Our little one will torture me the most, but it will make Hakyeon feel the happiest vampire in this world.

''By the way, would you like to join me when I have to go for the next ultrasound? I'll about to have one when I'm 5 months along.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile.

''Gosh Taekwoon, I would love to join you. I wanna see our little one move on the screen, so I definitely will join you.'' Hakyeon says and kisses me, before his head rests on my chest as the back of his head faces me. It's still funny to see a newborn vampire this fascinated with a bump, but it's cute too.

I place a hand on Hakyeon's side and Hakyeon giggles as I feel him streak over my bump. I don't know how Hakyeon was like back in the human world, but he is going to be great with kids.

Hakyeon decides to sit up straight and drops my shirt, before he looks at me.

''Maybe you should put something on that would fit this pregnant mummy, because this shirt looks a bit too short. I notice it by now.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. I never noticed it myself, so I hope that the slaves didn't see that.

''Are you going to pick for me then?'' I ask and Hakyeon giggles, before a nod follows. He gets up from the couch and I get up too. The two of walk upstairs and we make our way to our bedroom. We'll see what Hakyeon picks for me.

I sat down on the bed and Hakyeon is taking a closer look to a lot of my clothes. Now that I'm pregnant, these clothes won't fit me for a while. And I hate it that I can't wear them for a while, but I can't blame our unexpected miracle for that.

''Remember Hakyeon, the tailor will make some pregnancy clothes for me during the months and I have to wear those. So you have to pick from those once they're done.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods, before he turns his head.

''I know Taekwoon, I know that our little miracle is going to make it harder for you to put on some fancy clothes. But it's okay, because it's all worth it to see you looking gorgeous with carrying our child.'' Hakyeon says and turns his head again as he looks further for me. He then chooses a jacket with a white shirt underneath, which are matching with a pair of black pants.

Hakyeon closes the closet and he walks towards me.

''Come on Taekwoon, I'll help you okay?'' Hakyeon says and I smile, before I nod. I'm glad that Hakyeon remains such a good help to me and I'm glad that he will stay like this during the rest of my pregnancy. I unexpectedly am about to finish my first semester and I wonder what is waiting for me during the rest of the months.

I get up and Hakyeon helps me to change my clothes. As soon as he takes off my shirt, Hakyeon can't help but rub over my 3 month old bump.

''Sorry Taekwoon, but it's so fascinating to see you like this. You look so interesting being a pregnant king, yet you are gorgeous.'' Hakyeon says and looks at me with a smile, before he gives me a small kiss.

Hakyeon lets go of my bump and helps me to put on my shirt. This shirt is long enough, before it reaches far underneath my bump. And my bump is less visible now. So for now, I can make my way outside. But I don't want to show myself to the vampires as long as they don't know that I'm pregnant. But tomorrow will be the day that I'll tell the vampires about this.

Hakyeon helps me to put on my pants and he already starts to struggle with zipping my pants. I groan a little bit and I look with a sad face to Hakyeon, because I hate it that the baby makes it hard for me already to put on these pants. Maybe I should try to get some sweat pants which are made for the pregnancy, because I wanna wear those from the moment that we're having dinner until the moment that I'm about to sleep.

''Maybe we should get some sweat pants which I can wear. I know that some pregnant women wear some of those especially made for pregnancies, so I wanna try to put those on.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods when he looks at me.

''Hmm, you're right Taekwoon. And I hope that the tailor can make you some pants that are easy to zip up, because your current pants are becoming a hell for me.'' Hakyeon says and gives me a kiss after he finally manages to zip my pants. He wraps his arms around my waist and feels my 3 month old bump against his flat stomach.

''I love you so much Taekwoon, even now that you're pregnant with our baby.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss me. I deepen the kiss immediately and Hakyeon already starts to giggle. I think we are a couple that is going to be a vampire's favorite, even now that we're expecting a little one.