SIDE A | A SPECIAL NOTE

Mix Tape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HENLO! :)

 

Well...

This is awkward...

Hmmm... Where should I start?

 

Well first of all, I would like to say henlo to each and everyone of you. Yes, I use henlo because hello is unseasoned. Now,that's been said- let's move on to the reason why you suddenly shouted inwardly when you saw an update from Mixtape- The story which I haven't been able to update FOR ABOUT MORE THAN A YEAR.

MORE THAN A YEAR.

Only to be disappointed to hear my explanation.

But don't worry, if I don't bore you out- you might hear the good side of the story.

 

So, I'm just going to straight up apologize first of all for leaving you guys out for such a long time. For those who don't know- I have talked about having some trouble in finishing this story because I was unsure of where to go and of course- I just stanned another girl group so my focus was completely changed. 

I sincerely feel guilty because I know how you guys have been anticipating since you know I'm kinda good at cliff hanging ending chapters. But again, I'm sorry for losing focus and I'm sorry to all those who asked about when I am going to update and then not giving a definite answer.

To be honest I just feel lost- writing wise. I have tons of plans but I guess this is what happens when life throws you lemons eh? :)

 

Second, y'all probably wondering what the hell am I doing here all of a sudden?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter