Hyuna meets the Rebel

My Sunshine Girl

 

 

After taking a bath, I handed him the Kimchi then he left. I went to my room to fix it and after cleaning it I saw how rude my house is, so I decided to clean it. After cleaning, I called an agency to hire a Yaya. I took a bath and dressed up. When I was

at the door, I thought of one thing; "Where in the earth am I going?". I stopped for a while, I thought of a friend to visit early in this morning and that's Hyuna/ I went into her condominium. When I wasinside, I saw how rude her room was, just like mine.

            She even haven'teaten breakfast yet because she doesn't know how to cook. Hyuna and I, together we fixedher condominium and after cleaning it, i let her take a bath and change her dress. I invited her to have a breakfast with me in a restaurant.

 

 

 

            "Kaja!"

 

            "To where? Haven't eaten yet."

 

            "That's where we're going. We're going to eat!"

 

            "Omo~~~! Kaja! Get into my car, i'll drive."

 

            "You sure?"

 

            "Ne. C'mon. I'm very very very hungry."

 

 

 

            We went to the restaurant and ordered the foods we want to eat. While waiting for our orders we talked 'bout what happened last night. I told her everything and told her that the guy who brought me home looks mysterious. For a while, Hyuna went to the ladies comfort room to pee. At the door, I saw her bumped into a guy and then they looked at each other. Hyuna was blushing so she just apologized then walked. Shea came tome blushong and smiling, then she said, "Did you see him? He's so cute!

Oh my god! I like him." Oh! Pity on her! I love mybestfriend and I don;t want her to be hurt in the end so I told her that it was just an infatuation.

 

 

 

            Hyuna went to the tableof the guy he bumped into. I stared at the guy and I noticed the paper bag he was holding. I know him! He was the one who brought me home last night. I ate the served dish but the Hyuna suddenly came to my table with him. He ate with us and also asked many things to Hyuna. But I can't look at him directly because he might remember my face and talk to me and tell many things. I don't want to have any communications with him. I stood up and told Hyuna that i'll go first because I am still waiting for my  Yaya from the agency I called. When I got home, I went directly to turn my computer on and opened all my accounts. I also tried to search some informations about Lee HongKi but I ended finding nothing. Then suddenly my door bell rang. I ran down to check who ourtside my house and I found my hired Yaya from the agency. I introduced my self to her and explained everything she needs to do. After giving instructioons, I went to my room and called Hyuna.

 

            "Are you home now?"

 

            "Uhm. Nae!"

 

            "Good to know. So, how's the conversation with him? Already asked his name?"

           

            "Ne! Waeyo? Do you know him?"

 

            "He's Lee HongKi, right?"

 

            "Yes. How did you know him?"

 

            "He's the one who brought me home last night."

 

            "Your lucky! I want to be jealous."

 

            "Nah! Don't be. Okay, I'm hanging up."

 

           

            And so I hung. It was around 5:30 now, but still my Yaya haven't cooked yet so I made my dinner by my self. I understand her, my house

            is big and very messy. I told her to rest and eat after cleaning my house.

 

            Late night, an unregistered number was callingmy mobile phone. I answered the call.

 

            "Yoboseyo?"

 

            "Are you sleeping? Can I ask you to come with me tomorrow? Bring Hyuna with you if you want to."

 

            "Oh. HongKi oppa! Where did you got my number?"

 

            "Hyuna gave it to me."

 

            "Oh, I see. Wait, i'll check my schedule to see if I can come."

 

            "Cancel your meetings. Just come tomorrow at the famous resort here, okay? Time is 7a.m. I've already rented it for an overnight so bring many many clothes."

 

            "Arasseo! Arasseo! Psch. I'm hanging up. I'm going to call Hyuna. Jalja~~!"

 

           

            Before I went to sleep, I called Hyuna to tell her everything. She was so excited! But I was too tired to listen to her so I hung up and went to sleep.

 

            In the morning, he went to my house with Hyuna. I invited them to eat breakfast. I left them at the kitchen and I went to my room to take a bath. After taking a bath, I changed and packed up my things. When I went down, I saw them at the living room waiting for me. Lee HongKi helped me with my things and put it at the back. Hyuna sat on the passenger seat and I was left alone at the back. It was exactly 7a.m when we left my house and went to the resort he was saying.