The Celebration

My Sunshine Girl

 

Things happened so fast. Nathan studied Korean to understand me, he even transferred to my section just to check if I’m okay all the time. Today Nathan and I are celebrating our 4th Monthsarry. I am right about liking him in the days that will pass, I am now back. Kayleigh is back with the help of Nathan. Nathan went to my house with a cake and I planned to eat it with HongKi and Hyuna so I invited them to my house for lunch. Since it’s just 9:00 in the morning I asked my yaya to cook 3 different dishes. I asked Nathan to come with me at the grocery store to buy softdrinks, alcohols, wines and chips.

 

“Yeobo, can you stay at my house tonight?”

 

“Ofcourse. But I don’t have extra clothes.”

 

“You can use Oppa’s clothes. I can lend you towels.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Saranghae, yeobo.”

 

“Nado Saranghae.”

 

 

We arrived at my house around 11:30 a.m. Nathan got the grocery bags and put it all in the fridge and I went directly on the phone to call Hyuna and HongKi to tell them to bring extra clothes for an overnight. I want to be with them today, to have fun with them. It’s been a long since the last time I hung out with them.

 

It was around 11:50 when HongKi arrived but he was not with Hyuna. I am asking him why he’s not with Hyuna but he is ignoring or changing the topic. There seems to be a big fight between the two of them, is it still right to have the two of them here? Or not? Well, I won’t have answers unless I’ll ask Hyuna everything. It was 12nn when Hyuna arrived, I kissed and hugged her. Since we are already complete, I invited them first to have lunch before showing them their rooms. At the table, Nathan sat beside me and at the opposite side of us was Hyuna and HongKi. By looking at the two of them, I can say that there really was a big problem between them. After lunch, we gathered at the living room.

 

 

“Guys, we only have two rooms here. So do you agree to sleep as couples?”

 

“Nooooo!”

“Yes!”

 

“Hey, wait! Hyuna why no? HongKi did agree. Don’t you want to bee with him? You slept with each other already right? So what’s new?”

 

“Nathan….Kayleigh….you need to know something about us..”

 

“What is it?”

 

“We broke up. We can’t sleep together because we already broke up.”

 

“Since when?!”

 

“Since last week…”

 

“You don’t need to be bitter right? If you want to, we can all sleep at the master’s bedroom??”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaah! I thought you only have 2 rooms here?”

 

“HongKi dear, I left that part. ‘Cause I already noticed that something’s wrong about you and my BEASTfriend.”

 

“Mwo?! Banggeum mworago haesseo?!”

[;What did you just say?;]

 

“Nothing. So do you guys agree??”

 

 

We stayed at the room the whole afternoon dringking wines and alcohol beverages. I have already drank 3 bottles of alcohol and I can feel that I can’t take it any longer. I rested on Nathan’s shoulder and he hugged me. I fell asleep so he carried me unto the bed.

 

I woke up around 7pm and found no one inside the room. I went down to check if they have eaten dinner and I found them at the kitchen. I noticed them all staring at me just like something bad happened.