Heartbreaks and Confessions

My Sunshine Girl

 

I was shocked when Nathan hugged me from the back, I can feel him sobbing. I am really confused of the happenings. I also saw Hyuna crying while HongKi was just there, standing.

 

“Hey guys, what happened? I just slept and here you are, crying. What’s the matter?”

“…….”

 

“Speak up guys. I don’t like guessing.”

 

“Kay, you know that I love you. No matter what happens, no matter what you decision will be, I will be here to support you. Mylove for you will never die.”

 

“Nate, what are you saying? I can’t understand.”

 

“Let HongKi explain all of this to you.”

 

“Wait…! Hyuna, speak up. I want to hear from you.”

 

“No. Let HongKi tell you.”

 

“Kay…”

 

“Nooooo! Don’t call me Kay! Only Nathan can call me by that name.”

 

“Kayleigh, I know I am not as sweet as Nathan is. I don’t have the looks of Nathan. I don’t have the things he have and I don’t even know if you can like me even though Nathan is way too perfect and I am way down hell. But Kayleigh, I LOVE YOU.

 

“HongKi, please. I don’t like this kind of joke. It’s not funny anymore.”

 

“I am not joking Kayleigh.”

 

“Is this the reason why you screw everything between you and my best friend? Am I the reason why Hyuna is hurting now?!”

 

I can’t stop not to cry. It’s my first time to see Nathan cry that hard and to know that I am the reason why my best ever friend is now hurting. I looked at Nathan…

 

 

“Yeobo, you’re not gonna let me hurt again by him right? Tell me you’ll never give me to him. Please??”

 

“Kay…”

 

“JEBALHAMNIDA? Seobang!” *sobs*

 

HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARRY YEOBO. I AM HAPPY THAT I MET YOU AND THAT YOU GAVE ME A CHANCE TO SHOW MY LOVE TO YOU AND TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. I KNOW IT’S JUST A SHORT TIME BUT I DON’T REGRET EVERY SINGLE DAY. I HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS DAY, I KNOW THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME BUT I DIDN’T EXPECT THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY. YEOBO, WHATEVER YOUR DECISION WILL BE I WILL RESPECT IT AND WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOU. NOMU NOMU NOMU NOMU SARANGHAE”

 

“Yeobo….”

 

“Best buddy…”

 

“Hyuna, please tell me this is a joke.”

 

“I already knew this. And time have already healed the scar and pain. I am now ready to see the two of you together.”

 

“Guys… Don’t be like that!”

 

HongKi held my hand and knelt down before me. He opened the box he was holding and I saw a ring in it. I love him, but how can I ever leave Nathan that fast?? He did everything for me even though he knows that all the time HongKi was the one I love. I cried even more, I really can’t believe this is happening to me right now.”

 

“Kayleigh. I love you from the first time I met you. I am not afraid to be rejected.”

 

“HongKi, stand up. I also love you but how about ….?”

 

“Kayleigh, WILL YOU BE MY BRIDE?

 

I don’t know what to say. For a moment there was silence, all of them are waiting for my answer. But I really don’t know what to say. I don’t know what reaction should I show them.

 

“Nathan, Hyuna…I hope you guys will understand. I also love him. From the first time we met I know there’s a spark. Hyuna, tell me if you are still hurting I am ready to take the slaps you’ll give me.”

 

“Aniyo, Kayleigh. You are my best friend and I want you to be happy.”

 

“But…”

 

“Ssshh.. I’m okay.”

 

“Seobang, tell me if you’re hurting, nae? I know you did everything just to impress me. I know you gave me all I need but you know that I really really love HongKi, right?”

 

“Kay, it’s all right. Go on. HongKi must have been tired kneeling.”

I face HongKi and he again asked me:

 

Kayleigh, WILL YOU BE MY BRIDE?

 

“YES!”

 

 

HongKi put the ring on my finger then hugged me. Nathan and Hyuna came to us and we had a group hug. I am glad to know that no matter what happens they are here to support me.