Changes

My Sunshine Girl

 

It was our fifth day here at the resort. I woke up early the next day so that I could pack my things up and check that I won’t leave anything. Hyuna, HongKi and Nathan are still sleeping so I decided to go back to bed as long as I finished packing Hyuna’s things. I went out first and had a walk at the sea side. I was shocked when I heard Hyuna’s voice shouting while calling my name maybe they have been looking for me.

 

“Calm down! I’m here…”

 

“Aish! Why do you always make me nervous?”

 

“I did? Mianhe.”

 

“Don’t do that again okay?”

 

“Yah! I’m no kid anymore, I can take care of my self. I’m the one taking care of you, remember?”

 

“Fine fine fine! Let’s go back to our room now, Nathan is really worried.”

 

 

I stood up and started walking back to our room. I hid the pain and smiled. Knowing that he doesn’t care even if I head back home first hurts so much. I’m starting to change, and this can’t be, I am known to be ignoring the guys who wants to court me. This change is unexpected, no! Never! Not because of that rebel guy! When Nathan saw me he rushed to hug me and ask if I’m okay. When Nathan let go of me I saw Hyuna and HongKi was staring at us, and I know the kind of stare they’re showing us.

 

“Uh guys? Chill, don’t do that stare thingy over there.”

 

“Yeah. Kayleigh’s right!”

 

“Hey, I think you guys are not telling us about THIS!”

 

“Oh no! There’s no US. Hyuna, believe me!”

 

“C’mon Kayleigh. It’s a secret, and we can keep it.”

 

“HongKi, stop it! HE’S JUST COURTING MEEEEE! Happy now?!”

 

“So you guys are dating?? Since when?! Awww… I’m so happy for you guys.”

 

“Cut it off Hyuna! I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.”

 

I went inside the room to take a bath and change my clothes so that I can leave first. It’s not that I’m guilty about what they’ve been saying, its just…. Forget it. I don’t even know the reason why I got mad at Hyuna.

 

“Oh. Did I make her mad?”

 

“No. Maybe she’s just PMSing…”

 

“Yeah. Maybe you’re right Nathan.”

 

“Nathan? I know were not that close to ask you a favor but, would you take Kayleigh home? Hyuna will still be staying here with me, right babe?”

 

“Huh? Oh yeah, he’s right. Take good care of my best friend okay?”

 

“Sure thing. I’ll just go at the bed room to check if she’s ready.”

 

 

Nathan took took me to my house and helped me to carry my things up to my room. I asked him to stay here for a while because I’ll be lonely if he’ll leave. We sat at the living room, I rested my head onto his shoulders and started talking to him.

 

“Nathan?”

 

“Kayleigh?”

 

“Can you stay here with me longer? I mean, I want you to be here because I feel no fear when you’re by my side. I think I like you now.”

 

“Kay, are you sure about that? I told you I can wait…”

 

“Nate, I’m sure about this.”

 

“So…”

 

“Yes. You’re right!”

 

I gave him my sweet yes, and that makes Nathan as my first boyfriend. I know that in each day that will pass, I will learn to love Nathan. I know by loving Nathan I can forget about HongKi. Nathan is nice and kind. He’s too close to be perfect. Nathan slept at my house for a night and left the other day, but he promised me that he will pick me up tomorrow since we are in one school.