Confessions

My Sunshine Girl

 

After eating our breakfast, Nathan helped in washing the dishes. Hyuna and HongKi cleaned our bedroom. We made our selves busy until we are all exhausted. Hyuna was watching TV at the living room while HongKi and Nathan are talking outside. I went at the living room and sat beside Hyuna to watch TV.

 

“Hyuna..?”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Are you sure he’s not gonna hurt you?”

 

“Ofcourse.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

The two boys went inside and sat at the sofa with us. HongKi invited us to go strolling at the mall but I decided not to come so that the two of them could have their own privacy. Nathan decided to stay with me so that I wont feel bored and that he can assure im safe.  

 

They left the resort and told us not to wait for them because they might come back very late, and so we did. I invited Nathan to tour me at the resort since he’s already familiar at this place. I took pictures with Nathan, I even bought souvenirs to keep. I’m already exhausted from walking and walking around the place, it was too big to tour it in just one day so I sat down on a tent and let Nathan buy food for us to eat. After eating, Nathan gave me a piggy back ride to our room. At the room, Nathan and I talked to each other.

 

“Hey, Kayleigh?”

 

“Oh. Waeyo?”

 

“Huh? What did you say?”

 

“Oh. I said, why?”

 

“Uhm. Have you ever been inlove?”

 

“Me? Falling inlove? Hell nooooooo!”

 

“Are you afraid to be hurt?”

 

“No! It’s just, ugh.”

 

“Is it because of what Hyuna have experienced?”

 

“Yeah. I’m afraid. I admit it! I don’t want to be hurt. I already love someone! But he’s now taken by someone I know.”

 

“Hush now. I’m just here to comfort you. I know it’s too quick but I know this is not an infatuation I know and I feel that I like you. From the first time I met you I know that I like you Kayleigh. Whoever that man is, he knows nothing about your feelings. I’m not telling you to chose me because I have not gained yet your trust but I’m willing to wait and I’m willing to stay.”

 

 

Nathan kissed me in the lips. I was shocked and I can’t even say a word, I didn’t expect Nathan to act that way. For a while, I am not talking to him nor facing him but he broke the silence.

 

“Kayleigh, are you mad at me? I’m sorry. It shouldn’t be that fast.”

 

*im still not talking and facing him*

 

“Okay. It shouldn’t have happened. Happy?”

 

*I already faced him and hugged him*

 

“Kayleigh…you don’t need to do this because I confessed my feeling to you. I don’t like you to have pity on me. If you could act like I said nothing then things will be just as it is.”

 

“No! Nathan…I have been protecting my self from all the things that could hurt me or can make me cry. This time, I think I’m ready to face myfears.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You said you’re willing to gain my trust and you’re willing to wait. So…”

 

“Thank God! Thanks for this chance Kay! I won’t disappoint you, I swear!”

 

 

He then hugged me and took me at the cafeteria to have dinner. After eating dinner, we went at the sea side to smell fresh air when suddenly Nathan pushed me at the water. We both had fun playing at the sea side. It was around 8pm when I asked Nathan to bring me back to our room because maybe Hyuna and HongKi already arrived. Sure I was right, we found the two of them eating at the kitchen so I decided not to disturb them anymore because they seem like happy together and I am hurting inside. I went at the bathroom to take a shower and after changing my clothes I went to Hyuna and HongKi at the living room to tell them that I’m going to bed. Nathan was still smoking outside so I went to bed first.