At the Club

My Sunshine Girl

I was in the middle of doing something, when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at it and the caller was my bestfriend, Hyuna.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kayleigh? Can you join me?"

"Hey! Why are you crying? What's wrong? Did you fought with him again?"

"I'll tell you everything. Just come here at my parents club.I'll wait for you."

"Ara~~~..... I'll come. Just wait for me, okay?

 

 

I went to the club and found Hyuna sobbing at the bar counter. I sat beside her and comforted her. I said comforting words to her, i'm trying to make her smile. I even joined her drinking, but i lost control and got drunk. Hyuna left me for a while to go to the comfort room. I felt hot that's why I went outside. I thought I was alone that's why I half-opened my polo. Then I heard a voice.
 
 
"Stop! Don't do that."
"Omo!! What are you doing here?"
"I'm Lee HongKi. You look like you're drunk."
"I'm Cho Kayleigh. Ne, I am drunk."
 
 
Before he can say a word, I collapsed and he caught me in his arms. But I was so clumsy that I have kissed him in the lips. He pushed me and I fell on the ground. He saw me without consciousness so he ran to my side and carried me to his car. Hyuna went out and saw him carrying me, "Yah!!!!! What happened?! Why are you carrying my bestfriend?!", Hyuna asked him. "Tell me her address ang i'll bring her home." Hyuna told him my address and she also came along to make sure he will not do anything bad to me. HongKi dropped Hyuna at her condominium and took me directly at my house. He carried me to my room and took care of me. He felt like I am his responsibility.
 
 
When I woke up in the morning, I am shocked to fin a guy by my side, but then I rememvered that he was the one who caught me when I collapsed and the one whom I kissed when I collapsed.
 
 
"Omo~~~!!! Yah! Wake up! Oppa! Wake up!"
"Oppaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!"
"Mwo?!"
"Are you mad that I wake you? Mianhe."
"Aniyo. Mianhe for what?"
"For waking you up and for what had happened last night. I didn't mean to. I was drunk."
"It's okay. have you prepared breakfast?"
"Aigoooo~~~! Not yet. Are you hungry oppa? I'll go down to prepare our breakfast. You want to come? Kaja."
 
 
We both went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. But I still have a hang over that's why I slipped on one of the steps, luckily he was at the back so he caught me AGAIN. I hid my face so that he won't see me blushing. We continued to walk down because we are very very hungry. I expected him to help me cook our breakfast, but he just watched me preapare our food. Darn that guy! Doesn''t even know how to be a gentle man! While waiting for the rice to be cooked, I went to my brothers room to look for new clothes that HongKi could wear. It took me a while finding clothes that would fit him so I forgot about the rice. I rushed down with the clothes and got disappointed when I found him almost done in eating. 
 
 
"Hey! I love the dish you made. Can you make some food for me to pack?"
"I don't want to! You didn't even left food for me."
"Fine then, i'll stay here so that you can make some for me everyday."
"Hell nooooooo! You can't!"
"Why not? This is your house and you have no family members here."
"I don't want you to be around when my friends and brother visits me! Aish!"
"Then, you have to make Kimchi for me."
"Fine! I'll do it! Here, take the clothes. It's all new and unused."