To Be Continued

Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sadly this marks the end of Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1). Hope you enjoyed the story so far. I know it ain't all that and I know how I finished it , but I had to do that just for you to expect the unexpected in book 2.

I would love to thank all the readers so far.Really appreciate it.

As a VIP, I would also like to express my utmost gratitude to the Kings of K-Pop, BigBang. I've always wanted to write a story concerning music and fun, and also to try to bring in my very own long time characters, The Toxins. I've always thought of a way to finally bring them to life, and when I was introduced to K-Pop, I came up with this story.

I wish them (BigBang) all the best as they are in the military at this very moment (except from Seungri, of course). I pray that they all come back in good health.

About the update for the next book, I'll be able to inform you before I declare this book complete, although it might take a while.

Well, that's all I had to say or rather, write. And don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Thank you all once again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter