Sleeping Beauty

Tiffany & Timothy

Timothy figured that he had sprinted his way out of trouble but decided to play it safe as he stepped into the men’s washroom just to be safe. With luck he had narrowly escaped a complicated situation with Yuri and Jessica that would've made Tiffany's dual identity even more complicated. 

 
 
Tiffany realized that she should buy into her new persona wholeheartedly. No more thinking or acting like Tiffany, at least, not unless she had too.
 
 
Quickly, she thought of how she wanted act in her male form. After all, Timothy was a tabula rasa, a blank slate that Tiffany could mould to her whim. She decided that she wanted Timothy to have the same personality that she would want in a man, even though she wasn’t quite sure if she liked men after her epiphany with Jessica.
 
 
Gazing at Timothy's reflection, Tiffany began to practice lines and expressions in her new identity, like any actor would in a new role.
 
 
He rehearsed a little passage from her mental narrative. “Hey Yuri. Tiffany has told me so much about you. I’m Timothy her older brother. I hope I’m not troubling you with my presence.”
 
 
‘My presence?! Who says that,’ thought Tiffany, as she remembered not to be overly awkward in her new identity.
 
 
For the next ten minutes, Timothy stood in the men’s washroom rehearsing lines until a toilet loudly flushed behind him. He turned to the noise and watched as a creaky stall door opened, revealing a recognizable face. He was normally much taller than Tiffany, but was a few inches shorter than Timothy.
 
 
“Do I have something on my face?” asked Heechul as he made his way to the bathroom sink beside Timothy. He eyed the athletically and well-built man that seemed to be surprised at his sudden appearance.
 
 
Timothy broke his little gaze and casually looked back at the washroom mirror, thinking his own little thoughts.
 
 
“So you’re Tiffany’s brother?” asked Heechul, who started lathering his hands with a foamy soap.
 
 
Timothy realized that he must have heard his little rehearsal.
 
 
“Yeah, you could say that,” Timothy replied in a joking tone.
 
 
Heechul was checking him out just to make sure the connection made sense. In his head, he saw the resemblance to Tiffany, the skin, the eyes, the nose, but something about him seemed off. Maybe it was because he had overheard him practicing lines for Yuri while taking a dump or the fact that he was so tall compared to the short Korean girl that he was an acquaintance with.
 
 
Either way, Heechul washed his hands and fixed his hair before he exited the bathroom but not before saying, “Tell Tiffany I said hi.”
 
 
“Will do,” replied Timothy.
 
 
On the inside Tiffany felt a little relieved that it was only Heechul who didn’t really judge people for their weird behaviour. The guy was a little random in his own right.
 
 
Realizing that Timothy needed to take a number one, he strolled over to a urinal and ped his jeans to relieve himself.
 
 
Needless to say, it was weird for Tiffany to urinate as a guy, but the feeling itself was pretty similar. The hardest thing was aiming, but she got the hang of it.
 
 
Giving it a good shake, Timothy buckled up and decided to head back to the mall.
 
 
Leaving the bathroom, he carefully made his way out of the school grounds until he was on a straight path back to the mall.
 
 
After walking a few blocks, he finally arrived back to the mall and got back to his task at hand. Making his way past the afternoon shoppers, he finally arrived at the water fountain that was littered with various statues of aquatic creatures.
 
 
To Tiffany, there was only one reason why she wanted to come here. To wish herself back to normal. Things were going smoothly as Timothy (besides the near bump-in with Yuri), but the girl knew it would be difficult to live a double life.
 
 
‘That’s right Tiffany. Just wish yourself back to normal,’ she thought.
 
 
Approaching the fountain he reached into his pocket to pull out a shiny penny that he had saved from lunch. Turning his back, he closed his eyes and mimicked the exact motion that Tiffany had done only last night. Making a concentrated face and tossing the penny over his shoulder, Timothy thought “I wish that I could turn back into Tiffany.”
 
 
With a plunk, the penny landed in the fountain, Timothy had finished what he had come there to do.
 
 
Making his way back to the car, he quickly got in and drove back to the apartment.
 
 
Internally, Tiffany had decided that she wasn’t going to take any more risks by walking around in the outside world as Timothy. She was going to wait at home for Yuri, introduce her to Timothy, and tell her that Tiffany was already deep asleep so it would be rude to bother her. It seemed simple enough to execute.
 
 
Deciding to be productive, Tiffany whipped out some textbooks and began to catch-up on course work while getting comfortable in her new body. After a few hours of some serious studying, she pulled out her phone to send a text to Yuri to see what was up.
 
 
Fany<3: Hey Yul is everything okay? Why aren’t you home yet?
 
 
 
Yul: I got caught up with something. I think I’ll be late coming home today.
 
 
 
Hearing the message Tiffany took it as her cue to continue to study which she did until Timothy’s stomach roared in hunger.
 
 
 
‘Geez I get hungry fast in this body’
 
 
She scrounged around the fridge and found the appropriate ingredients to make some Bulgogi and rice which would more than satisfy her hunger. Cutting up some vegetables, which she steamed, she ate a rather healthy meal and was surprised at how fast she had finished it all.
 
 
Turning on the television she hopped through channels and felt a little odd when she started watching and The City in her new body. While her physical aspects changed, it was still Tiffany’s heart and soul inside of Timothy.
 
 
After a full episode, she flipped through the channels and found some cage fighting. She always found the sport barbaric but being a guy she decided that it would be useful to learn how to fight.
 
 
Studying their moves, she decided to get up and practice as Timothy, what she witnessed and immediately noticed was that he wasn’t as clumsy as she normally was. She followed along with the movements on TV like she was an actual fighter.
 
 
Something was very strange…Timothy differed from Tiffany in some unexpected ways.
 
 
Either way, she squealed upon seeing the blood that poured from an open wound after a fighter had been inflicted with a sharp elbow and quickly turned off the TV, horrified.
 
 
Checking her phone she noted that it was getting late in the evening and Yuri still wasn’t home. Again she decided to text her roommate.
 
 
 
Fany<3: Yul? Is everything okay?
 
 
 
After patiently waiting, Yuri-appa didn’t text back. This wasn’t normal, which worried her. Tiffany decided to send out another text to Seohyun who might know what Yuri was up too. Jessica wasn’t an option.
 
 
 
Fany<3: Hey Seo! Do you know what Yuri is doing?
 
Seororo: Not sure. I saw her earlier with Jessica-unnie but she left us to go off on her own. She wasn't really acting normal. Is she okay? Also were you at the mall today?
 
Fany<3: Yeah I was and Yuri's a big girl, I'm sure she's okay. Thanks for the info. <3
 
Seororo: Anytime-unnie.
 
 
To get her mind off of worrying, she began to surf the web while waiting for Yuri to come home. After browsing and watching some YouTube videos, she began to feel Timothy’s eyelids grow heavy as she released a big teary-eyed yawn.
 
 
All of a sudden her phone screamed, “GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT” which was her favorite song, that also doubled as her ringtone. Her mind was fully awake as she jolted up in surprise.
 
 
Grabbing it she looked at the caller ID which read the “Hoot Bar & Grill”. It was where Yuri worked.
 
 
However she knew Yuri’s schedule, and today she was free, which caused her some confusion. Nonetheless, she picked up the call and heard a recognizable voice on the other line.
 
 
“Tiffany? Are you there?!” asked Taecyeon on the other line.
 
 
Timothy cleared his throat and answered, “Tiffany’s sleeping right now. This is her brother Timothy can I ask why you’re calling?”
 
 
Taecyeon seemed to be taken aback by the unexpected male voice. “Oh. Nevermind.”
 
 
Tiffany was worried, and Taecyeon might know something about her roommate.
 
 
“Wait, is this about Yuri?” Timothy asked with a serious tone.
 
 
There was silence on the other line.
 
 
Tiffany was getting impatient.
 
 
“Hello?” he asked with annoyance.
 
 
Taecyeon finally responded, “Yeah, it is about Yuri. How’d you know?”
 
 
“A gut feeling. Is something wrong?”
 
 
Taecyeon cleared his throat and gave a little speech. “Well, the girl had a little too much to drink. Actually, she had way too much to drink. I didn’t want to keep serving her but she seemed really upset about something and it’s hard to say no to Yuri. You know how she always gets what she wants.”
 
 
Tiffany didn’t like this one bit. “I’ll come pick her up. She’s my sister’s best friend and I’ll take responsibility for her,” replied Timothy. “Is she still there?”
 
 
“Yeah," answered the voice on the other line. "I’ll keep her company while I wait for you.”
 
 
“Alright, I’ll be there soon.”
 
 
With that, Tiffany closed her phone and headed out the door to pick up her roommate.
 
 
Driving to the bar with haste, Timothy arrived just as the clock struck 2AM. He had been waiting in the apartment far longer than he expected.
 
 
Heading into the bar, Timothy drew some stares and flirtatious noises from a bunch of the girls who were there enjoying a late night. However, he ignored it and went straight to the bar where he found Yuri with her head in her arms, sleeping on top of the counter at the bar.
 
 
‘Graceful Yuri, really graceful,’ thought Tiffany as she nodded to Taecyeon who seemed surprised to see what he recognized as Tiffany’s male doppelganger.
 
 
“Hey, you’re Taecyeon right?” asked Timothy.
 
 
He nodded back, a little intimidated to meet Tiffany’s older brother who was surprisingly tall for a Hwang.
 
 
“How much did this girl have to drink?”
 
 
“Plenty. Yuri seemed pretty upset, and she refused to let me stop her,” replied Taecyeon.
 
 
“And you’re the bartender? Don’t you have some responsibility in this?”
 
 
“I’ve only got to make sure she gets home safe. That’s why your here,” he joked giving an uneasy chuckle. He was trying to get a sense of what type of person Timothy was, and whether or not they could joke around.
 
 
Tiffany didn’t think it was funny and she showed it across Timothy’s now intimidating expression. It was a good thing she practiced it earlier.
 
 
“Look, next time make sure she doesn’t drink this much okay?” he answered with genuine concern.
 
 
Taecyeon nodded, showing a sense of shame.
 
 
Timothy moved up beside Yuri who looked like she was totally incapacitated. He tried to wake her up but she didn’t budge, so he resorted to more dramatic measures.
 
 
Putting his arm carefully underneath the shoulder farthest from the seated sleeper, he pulled the girl up with his might and kicked the chair out from under her so that she was forced to stand. She nearly collapsed as she was shocked by the lack of lower body support, but thankfully there was no way that Timothy would let the girl fall; he was strong enough to hold her up.
 
 
Yuri looked horrible. Her hair was messy; she had red and swollen cheeks that showed signs of dried tears. Tiffany’s roommate had also lost her familiar floral scent, which was now replaced by the stench of cheap alcohol.
 
 
“Yuri, are you awake?” asked Timothy, trying not to shake the girl too much. “Hello?”
 
 
He watched as Yuri slowly opened her eyes but kept them squinted as she tried to distinguish who it was that was talking to her. Noticing that it was a cute guy, she asked rather lethargically, “Are you my prince charming?”
 
 
“You could say that,” replied Timothy as he attempted to lead her out of the bar.
 
 
“Waaaiiiitttt, wherrreee areeee youuuu taaaaking meeee?” asked Yuri.
 
 
“Home.”
 
 
The word seemed to make her visibly sad. “I don’t want to go back just yet,” she replied trying to drunkenly attempting to make her way back to the bar.
 
 
Tiffany was officially curious about what had happened earlier, but knew it would be better to ask Yuri when the girl was sober.
 
 
Moving past the customers, Timothy realized that the drunken girl had difficulty walking in her current state.
 
 
Impressing the female onlookers, the man lifted Yuri in one swift motion and carried her in his strong arms. Timothy watched as Yuri leaned her head on his shoulder for support like a tired baby. He had to hold back his laughter as he watched her stick out her tongue. The girl had fallen back asleep.
 
 
Putting her carefully in the backseat of the black Mini-Cooper, Tiffany was gravely concerned for her friend who was uncharacteristically drunk. Before heading back to the apartment, she made sure to purchase some orange juice which would provide the girl with much needed Vitamin C for her morning hangover.
 
 
Carrying Yuri up to the apartment wasn’t difficult as Timothy, until he had to open the locked door of their apartment on the 9th floor.
 
 
Seeing no other alternative he gently spoke, “Yuri, wake up.”
 
 
The tired girl shook her head in disobedience.
 
 
“Come on, Yuri, I need you to just wake up for a bit,” he said with his most persuasive and smooth voice.
 
 
Again the girl cutely shook her head, refusing to move from the warmth and comfort of his arms, but Timothy saw no other choice.
 
 
He gently let her down while supporting her with his left arm. The girl managed to support herself as she was slightly more conscious and sober as time passed but leaned on Timothy instinctively.
 
 
Reaching for his keys with his free hand, he unlocked the door and flicked on the lights of the apartment, guiding the girl inside. Cautiously, he led her to the leather couch and plopped her down so that he could lock up and pour her a tall glass of water. Keeping his eye on Yuri, he watched the girl shiver which made him deeply concerned.
 
 
It was bad that Yuri was reacting to the alcohol with abnormal physical reactions. Tiffany was afraid that things would get more complicated. She cursed Taecyeon for never having the ability to turn down a pretty girl.
 
 
“Drink!” commanded Timothy as he made his way in front of Yuri with the biggest glass in the apartment that was filled to the brim with water. The napper refused to wake up. This time, the man kneeled by her side and started gently poking her shoulder and progressively did it harder and harder until Yuri clawed him with her slender but strong hands like an annoyed cat.
 
 
“Ow!” shouted Timothy as he had been grazed by one of the girl’s sharp nails. In reality, it wasn’t actually painful. He just wanted an excuse to yell.
 
 
Of course the loud noise woke Yuri who gave a sluggish apology, “I’mmm soooo sorrrryyy.”
 
 
Timothy watched as the raven-haired beauty drunkard gulped down the water, but as she finished the glass, a weird look spread across her tanned and red face.
 
 
“Is everything okay?” asked the man with concern.
 
 
“Bbbatthroomm,” she replied.
 
 
Immediately Timothy helped her up and noticed the queasy look across the girl’s face. Carefully he guided her but noticed that she was struggling to fight back a strong gag reflex from the alcohol that wasn’t quite settled in her system.
 
 
Sure enough just as they were about to enter the bathroom, watery vomit erupted from like lava from a volcano. Yuri tried to move away but because of the alcohol in her system struggled to keep it in one direction.
 
 
Tiffany regretted giving her the glass of water.
 
 
After her ‘accident’, Yuri had stained both of their shirts and dirited the floor which caused Tiffany to curse in her head. It would be a long night of floor and fabric cleaning.
 
 
Again Yuri apologized, this time a lot more sober after vomiting most of the booze from her system.
 
 
Timothy shrugged it off and was more concerned with getting her out of the dirty clothes that she donned. However he cursed himself for being a guy. It just wasn’t right to undress Yuri like this. Unfortunately, it was 3 AM and it seemed like this was the only option.
 
 
“Yuri, I’m just going to take off your sweater, I’m not trying to do anything weird okay?” reassured Timothy, as he leaned her against the wall on the side of the bathroom entrance.
 
 
Despite being intoxicated, the girl understood the situation and nodded.
 
 
Timothy stood in front of her as Yuri looked oddly vulnerable for once.  Grabbing the bottom of her soft top, he raised the dirty garment carefully over her toned athletic body till the garment flew off her arms and over her head. Putting the shirt aside for cleaning later, he couldn’t help but stare at Yuri’s nearly upper body that only had a rather lacy purple bra for cover.
 
 
‘What the hell?’ thought Tiffany, as she felt her new body react to the pleasing sight. She felt a bulge form in Timothy’s pants as Yuri somehow managed to look hot in spite of everything that had just happened.
 
 
The girl was leaning on the wall now, like she was posing for a y photoshoot. Her low cut jeans showed off her curvaceous hips and puny waist. Adding to all of this, was her messy hair and vulnerable expression that Tiffany had never seen before. It was oddly ual.
 
 
Shaking it off, Timothy got back to the task at hand, despite having to deal with his now enlarged ‘package’ that was screaming for freedom just underneath his pair of jeans. If that wasn’t awkward enough, Timothy needed to take off his own vomit covered shirt before touching the girl. He faced away from Yuri, and took it off as quickly as he could. He wanted to grab a new shirt but could see Yuri sliding lazily down on the wall in the corner of his eye.
 
 
Running to support her up again with his strong arms, he could feel Yuri’s bare body press against his own as he supported her. Timothy's heart began to race. The girl was so soft in all the right places, and he could tell the situation in his pants was only getting worse.
 
 
Still Timothy it up and took Yuri into the bathroom, both shirtless except for the girl's lone undergarment
 
 
He helped Yuri clean up, by brushing and rinsing , washing her face and wiping off any of the disgusting goop that might have landed on her body. Sure enough, the girl had to release some more of it in the toilet before leaving.
 
 
Timothy was thankful that he had decided to wait a bit longer in the bathroom.
 
 
Holding her hair for her like a true friend, he carefully repeated the careful cleaning process. After all of this, Timothy carefully guided the girl past the pile of vomit that was on the ground just outside the bathroom and led her into her room, flicking on the light by the door.
 
 
Just as he was about to gently drop Yuri onto her bed, the girl legs gave out which caused her to gently fall on the yoga mat by her bedside, landing softly on her knees. Reactively, she leaned onto the closest support structure, which just happened to be Timothy’s long legs, to prevent a possibility of keeling over. Tired she rested her head on Timothy’s lap without realizing that she was now accidentally trying to sleep on his massive bulge.
 
 
Alarm bells were ringing in Tiffany’s head the second she put her soft cheek against it.
 
 
‘Oh…my….god,”  she thought as she watched the girl not-so-innocently caress her cheeks against Timothy's mound that reacted to her nuzzling. Yuri was trying to make herself more comfortable.  
 
 
Tiffany on the other hand, was trying to keep herself sane.
 
 
Even more blood circulated towards Timothy’s package as this happened, making it stand to attention.
 
 
Initially Tiffany thought about pushing Yuri away but didn’t want to hurt the drunken girl with her newfound strength and dreaded the possibility of cleaning up another mess. Likewise, the pleasure of her touch made it hard not to let her continue.
 
 
Tiffany felt guilt wash over her as she was enjoying this awkward yet pleasurable situation.
 
 
“What am I rubbing against and why is it so warm?” questioned Yuri as she took an arm off of Timothy’s leg to touch the protrusion that puzzled her. Yuri rubbed it and giggled like an idiot, realizing what it was she was touching.
 
 
Before Tiffany could freak out any further, she took this opportunity and acted on it, by grabbing her with Timothy’s arms and pulled the drunk up to the safety of her bed.
 
 
While lying there, Yuri had a cheeky grin on her face that suggested she was aware of her unintentional tease and specifically what she had just touched.
 
 
“I’m sorry,” she said with a guiltless tone, as she made herself comfortable on her soft and cloudlike bed. “It was a really nice size though.” The girl was still uninhibited.
 
 
Hearing this, Timothy became red all over.
 
 
Tiffany was trying her best to keep calm internally, but this was a new precedence for weird in her new male form. It was a little too pleasurable for her to be completely comfortable with it.
 
 
However, seeing Yuri sprawled on the bed only put more dirty thoughts in Tiffany’s mind.
 
 
With haste, he helped her get under the covers so that he wouldn’t have to stare at her ridiculously attractive and almost completely body.
 
 
Once Yuri was comfortable under the sheets she tried her best to show appreciation for her late night hero.
 
 
“Thanks, I'm really glad you were around to help me out,” she said with a genuine tone that suggested an increased amount of sobriety.
 
 
Timothy smiled at her and said, “No problem. I only did what Tiffany would’ve done.”
 
 
She had to ask. “How’s Fany?”
 
 
“Better, she’s sleeping so don’t bother her when you wake up tomorrow.”
 
 
Yuri smiled. “That’s good. I’m happy to hear that.”
 
 
“Just what happened that made you drink yourself silly?” asked Timothy.
 
 
“It’s complicated,” she replied with a sad tone.
 
 
Either way, Yuri was done talking and closed her eyes but before she slipped into a peaceful slumber had something left to say. “You really are my prince charming after all.”
 
 
Yuri's kind words caused Timothy to smile. He kneeled by her bed just-in-case the girl tossed and turned, which could be problematic for someone under the influence. However, Yuri seemed to be absolutely exhausted and remained completely still. After a few quiet moments, she poked her pink tongue out from under her full lips, as she always did when she was in a deep sleep. Timothy took that as his cue to leave. Heading out the door, Timothy flicked off the lights in her room, and whispered a line into the air. “I’m only being good to my Yuri-appa.”