The Morning After

Tiffany & Timothy

 A/N NOTE: Picture above is just for laughs, not for the story, although you can visualize 'someone's eye-smile to look like that.

The annoying ring of Tiffany's pink alarm clock pierced the air waking the room's only occupant. She slammed the snooze button to hush the noise that had disturbed her from her peaceful slumber. Tossing around in her delicate pink sheets, she willed her eyes to open, but closed them upon seeing the glaring rays from the morning sun that entered her window. Squinting, the girl rolled around until she felt her body slowly come to life, muscle by muscle. It was then that she began to feel the pain of aches and sores all over. Tiffany felt like she had been hit by a train.

Letting out a big yawn, she thought, 'Ugh. Why do I feel so terrible?'

Adding to her troubles were her favourite pair of pink Victoria Secret pajamas which felt uncomfortably tight on her body. It worried her because she had been trying to lose weight over the past few weeks. Did her diet plan really falter?

Tiffany stretched out her arms and legs to get some circulation going. She was surprised to feel appendages dangle off the ends of her mattress as she moved. Highly unusual. 

She let out a deep groan and finally forced herself up to start a new day. Tiffany attempted to put on her fluffly pink bunny slippers which were nestled by the foot of her bed. However, trying to force her feet into the little openings proved to be too difficult. She reasoned that they were old and wornout and decided that she would get a new pair when she had the time.

Tiffany loudly made her way out her door and through the hall, dragging her bare soles on the hardwood floor. Instinctively, she made her way to the front of the bathroom and felt for the door knob as her eyes still felt groggy.  

Opening the door, she was hit by a warm gust of air that was the aftermath of another one of her roommate's steamy morning showers. Closing the door behind her, she had to wave away the cumulonimbus cloud that had somehow formed within the confines of her bathroom. It was difficult just getting to the sink with the mist all around her.

It was then that Yuri exited her room just barely missing Tiffany. The tall, tanned Korean girl headed for the kitchen with heavy steps. She was fully dressed in a casual pair of faded jeans and a purple top. She took out the pots and pans and scrambled up some ideas for breakfast.

Yuri and Tiffany had been rooming together since they started college last year. Both of them had gotten much closer as time passed. It was only natural for two people who saw each other every day to bond. Of course, sometimes they got into their fair share of arguments. Yuri's long bathroom routine was one of the peeves that Tiffany had about her roommate. It was especially bad in the mornings, when they were both in a rush. However, Yuri had a ton of redeeming qualities, which included being one hell of a considerate friend. 

"Fany, do you want me to make you some breakfast while I'm up?" Yuri asked from the kitchen. The girl had already begun to scower the refrigerator and pantry for ingredients. Another advantage of living with Yuri was being able to enjoy her cooking.

"Yeah that'd be nice," replied the girl in the bathroom as she waved more of the thick shower mist out of her face. Regrettably, the mirror in the bathroom was covered with a smoky condensation, making it difficult for Tiffany to check her morning visage. She decided to wait for the moisture to dissipate as she washed up.

"Fany?" asked Yuri from the kitchen.

Tiffany cutely responded to her nickname as she always did. "Yah~" Hearing the echo of her call in the bathroom, she was surprised at how low and husky her voice sounded in the morning. Tiffany had always had a voice that could be considered sultry, but this was just bizarre. Yuri also noted that something was off. "You sound weird today," commented the cook in the kitchen.

Ignoring her little jab, Tiffany picked up her Totoro mug and electric toothbrush and began to thoroughly clean her pearly whites. She was beginning to feel more awake as the vibrations of the brush gently massaged her teeth and gums.

In the kitchen, Yuri was preparing her famous pancake mix, which was one of Tiffany's favourite morning meals.

"Are blueberry pancakes okay Tiffany?" asked Yuri with a loud but loving tone.

With her toothbrush still humming in , the brusher replied, "Yeaaaahhhh that'ddd bbe aamaaazinggg."

"How many do you want?"

"Tttwwooo "

Now finished with the brushing, she began to rinse her cheeks with some cold water and applied some morning cleanser to her soft skin. Tiffany was caught off guard by how big her cheeks felt as she massaged her skin with her long fingers. Fany continued to touch parts that felt foreign to her. She reasoned that it must have been caused by the big and salty bowl of ramyun & fried eggs that she had last night before bed. A meal like that would have made anyone’s face swollen in the morning. Tiffany prepared for the worst, as she checked to see just how bad the swelling was by wiping the foggy mirror with her pajama sleeve, only to reveal an alarming sight.

"AH!" yelled Tiffany from the bathroom, causing Yuri to jump in the kitchen with surprise. Running to the door to check on her roommate, she cried, "Tiffany, are you okay in there? Did you see a bug? Geez your voice is getting really husky and low these days."

Tiffany could barely comprehend Yuri's words beyond the bathroom door as she stared at the man in the mirror. He wore a face that matched her own shocked and horrified feelings. At first, she looked around the little steamy room for the man that had somehow gotten inside their apartment which caused her to feel petrified. However staring at the mirror, she noticed that he was sporting her favorite pair of pink pajamas. In disbelief, Tiffany realized that she was alone in the bathroom and that it was her in the mirror.

'What the hell?!' she thought, baffled by her complexion.

Doing facial expressions with her new reflection, Tiffany knew that somehow this was her body. Wiping the mirror completly free of moisture, she saw her new self in full detail.

It was Tiffany, and she understood it was her, only she was a he.

This version of her was tall and lean. He had an attractive porcelain complexion to go along with a pretty-boy face that also had a smug of manliness too it. She tested out a grin, which revealed two handsome dimples. He looked like a bad boy, but when she smiled further, it revealed a familiar sight. An eye-smile.

Using her manly hands, she felt her broad shoulders, arms and rock-hard stomach. Her pyjamas were still on, but she decided to her uncomfortably tight top to get a full look at her body.

"Fany, hello?!" asked her roommate nervously, waiting for a response.

Tiffany couldn't hear Yuri. She was too entranced by the unbelievable situation that she found herself in. Her stomach had abs, which totally surprised her. It was the type of body that she would expect a professional dancer or an experienced swimmer to have. She flexed her lanky arms to reveal muscular and veiny bulges that only appeared when she exerted force. Nervously, she looked at the large and uncomfortably tight bulge in her lower area and realized the transformation was comprehensive.

'This can't be happening.' 

"Tiffany?!" yelled Yuri, as she began to bang on the door, demanding an answer.

Hearing her roommate, she tried to make the most feminine sounding voice she possibly could.

She cleared his throat and squeaked, "Yeah I'm fine." Unfortunately his low voice had cracked under the pressure, which confused the roommate on the other side.

Just then Tiffany saw the doorknob twist open as Yuri was tried to check up on her. "Tiffany, I'm coming in-"

Impulsively, Tiffany charged at the door that was slightly ajar. She barely stopped Yuri from peaking at her new body. On the other side, Yuri was caught off guard by the sudden force that her roommate had exerted.

She fell back instinctively, landing harmlessly on her firm and plump bottom.

Regardless, Yuri was pissed that Tiffany would do something so wreckless. "Tiffany-YAH! You almost slammed the door in my face!" she yelled, rage and ferocity in her tone.

Inside the bathroom, Tiffany locked the door to prevent any further break-in attempts. She saw the doorknob twist and turn fervently seconds later. Yuri was still trying to come in. Her roommate tried to forcefully open the door, but she realized that she had been locked out by her best friend. Waiting a while, Tiffany heard a pleasant sound make its way into the bathroom.

"Fany~... open up...please?" asked Yuri with a seductive voice. The girl was working her magic on Tiffany's ears. Yuri had the ability to seduce both men and women if she really put her mind too it. This beautiful moment was abruptly interrupted when Yuri raised her voice and barked, "I need to give you a good spanking!” Her roommate was still furious.

After some more knocking on the door, Yuri's emotions shifted from a bullish rage to genuine concern. The silence between them spoke volumes.

Tiffany knew the atmosphere was tense and her roommate had been hurt by her actions. She tried her best to comfort her. "Ehm," she said, clearing . "I think I have a sore throat and I'm a little sick." She let out a hackling cough to sell her fib and to mask her new voice. "I'll see you in class later." Tiffany was thankful that their was a wall between them, muffling the sound. If her roommate heard her with perfect clarity, she might have been reaching for the telephone to call the cops.

She could hear Yuri on the other side let out a tired sigh. The girl who was always so warm and caring did not take kindly to Tiffany's cold shoulder. "Fine. Be that way. Your pancakes are on the table," she said reluctantly. "Don't be late for class okay? If you're sick just text me and I'll take notes for you."

Tiffany waited a short while until she heard her roommate storm off out the door to head to class. Yuri was disappointed that her best-friend refused to share her problem with her, but decided they would talk about it later.

'Sorry Yuri," thought Tiffany. 'But I can't let you see me, not like this'

Tiffany gave herself another long look in the mirror. She continued to get acclimated to her new body and was shocked at the dramatic transformation.

To make sure she wasn't dreaming, she pinched her pale cheek and felt a sharp pain in response. 'No this can't be right.'

She decided to test it again, this time with more extreme measures. Stepping back, she faced the wall and gave it a good kick, stubbing her toe. A ridiculous amount of pain surged through her right foot which told her that this was not a dream.

'How on earth did this happen?' she thought.

Then she remembered what had happened last night.

'No way.'