JUNGKOOK

BTS boy x boy s

| Jungkook |

 

Soft, Lonely, and Dirty.
~

Dark clouds roamed the sky as the sun started to set. The atmosphere got colder by each second. By now, everyone was probably enjoying the warmth of their cozy home. Except one.

Jungkook.

The little bunny boy, at least that's what everyone calls him, was still inside the practice room dancing his heart out. He was all alone by himself because the rest of the members decided to call it a day.

He was exhausted. But that didn't stop him from practicing more.

One step to the right. One step to the left...

And then, he tripped and landed with a thump.

"Ow..." he whined.

He carefully stood up and examined himself for any injuries. He felt a stinging pain on his right wrist. He saw that it was starting to swell up with a bruise slowly forming. It was sprained.

"Well, I guess I should stop now." he said particularly to no one.

Jungkook was pretty used to things like this, because once he gets home, he knows the members will pamper him and shower him with the love he needs. uwu

He gathered his things, putting them inside his bag, being careful not to put too much stress on his wrist. He put on his mask and locked the door of the practice room and left.

~

Jungkook arrived at their dorm. He removed his shoes without using his hands and plopped his bag on the side of his room. He stripped from his clothing and stepped inside the shower. 

He turned the knob and warm water started to come out which drenched his exhausted body. He let out a relieved sigh feeling his sore muscles loosen up.

He loved the shower. It gave him all the time to think about everything that could possibly enter his wild mind. He thought about all their achievements, their goals, their flaws, the past.....Ahh the past.

He misses the old times where they would share and fit inside one bedroom. He misses the cuddles and attention from his beloved hyungs. Don't get him wrong, he's really grateful for all the wealth they earned. He feels extremely thankful for having more privacy because of the fact that they each have their own room now.

But it gets a little lonely sometimes.

Back when Jungkook was only 15 years old, he can always ask one of s to sleep with him whenever he felt down. But since he's an adult now, he was expected to handle things independently. At least that's what he thinks.

Once he finished showering, he dried himself off with his left hand. He hissed in pain when he accidentally touched the tender bruise on his injured wrist.

He put on some sweat pants with no underwear. He didn't even bother to put on a shirt because he just wanted to go straight to bed.

"Finally..." he whispered.

He laid down on his back, resting his injured hand on a pillow beside him. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

As soon as he was about to fall asleep, the door to his room suddenly slammed open. Jungkook didn't even move an inch because he already knows who it is. So instead, he simply opened his eyes and turned his head towards the door.

"Kookie! I was so worried about you. This is the latest time you came back from the practice room." Jin said concerned.

Jin made his way to switch on the lights. He let out a chuckle when he heard Jungkook groan. He picked up the clothes on the floor scattered by the maknae and put them in the laundry basket.

"You know, you're already very talented. You don't really need to— Wait, what happened to your wrist?" 

Jin made his way to Jungkook's bed and gently grabbed and examined the bruised wrist. He frowned when he heard Jungkook hiss in pain.

"Tsk, what happened to you?" Jin asked while making his way to Jungkook's bathroom to fetch the first aid kit.

"Nothing, I just fell."

Jin sighed 

"You work too much. Relax a little. ARMYs don't wanna see you injured ya know..." He said while wrapping the injury in a bandage.

He gave Jungkook a smile after he finished. He ruffled his slightly still damp hair and switch off the lights. He looked at Jungkook one more time before exiting the room.

"Love you too, hyung." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook closed his eyes and finally fell asleep. 

~

A few hours passed, it was probably around 3 am. Jungkook awoke from his peaceful sleep because of an uncomfortable sensation in between his legs. He felt hot and bothered. He looked towards his pelvis and saw that he was achingly hard.

"Are you freaking kidding me? And at this hour." he thought annoyed.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. His "favorite" hand was injured. His left hand at it. And he was too tired to actually move a muscle. Plus, there is no way he's going to ask for help. At least not at this hour.

"How the hell am I gonna ? It's not gonna go away if I don't touch myself." Jungkook groaned.

He suddenly got an idea. He looked over to the pillow under his injured hand. Curiosity was written all over his innocent face. 

"What if I?....."

Jungkook grabbed the pillow with his left hand and placed it on top of his clothed crotch. He grinded his hips upwards against the soft material.

"That felt.....really good." he thought surprised.

Jungkook moved his hips again but this time harder. He started to pant as he repeated the action. He pulled out his hard from the sweat pants and placed it underneath the soft pillow. He shivered at the foreign feeling. 

Jungkook continued to move his hips against the pillow. He started to love the feeling of soft fabric rubbing against his aching member. He sped up his pace to increase the friction. And after a while, he got curious again.

"What if?...."

Jungkook sat up and kneeled on his bed. He placed the pillow in between his legs and sat on it. He inserted inside the open pillow case and positioned himself with his blanket still covering his bum.

He started to grind softly on the fluffy white pillow. going in and out of the pillow case with every move. He threw his head back and let out a breathy moan.

"Hahh...ahh...mm"

Jungkook started to roughly grind on the cushion when he felt dissatisfied with the slow pace. His pants got quicker as he neared his oragasm. He covered his mouth with his left hand to silence his moans that started to vocalize.

He let out a loud whimper as he released white squirts of , staining the inside of his ivory pillow case.

He laid back down and pulled his blanket over his now sweaty body. He felt dirty but he didn't care. He hid the stained pillow case under the blanket and relaxed once again.

Jungkook smiled to himself, realizing he found a new way to pleasure himself.

"I'll do it again tomorrow." he thought happily.

~

Jin's mouth hung open from shock and removed his ear from Jungkook's door. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

A few minutes ago, Jin decided to check up on Jungkook's injury. He got worried when he heard groaning from the other side of the door so he quickly rushed to open it. But before he could turn the door knob, he heard repetitive squeaking mixed with Jungkook's moans. He quickly caught up and decided to just leave Jungkook alone. He went back to his own room and went to bed.

Jin sighed and chuckled.

"He could've just called me for help." 

END