JIKOOK 2/3

BTS boy x boy s

Continuation of "JIKOOK 1/3"

 

Jungkook | Jimin

 

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~

It was Monday. A boy with blonde hair wearing thick, black rimmed glasses was skipping through the pages of an encyclopedia. He wasn't assigned to do any project or assignment, he just simply loved reading. Whether it was fiction or non-fiction, he loved all kinds of books. He would choose books over the internet any day. People in school would call him 'the pretty nerd' or 'the decent nerd'.

His name was Jimin.

He didn't have a lot of friends. Not because people don't like him, he's just not interested in this thing that people call 'hanging out'. He did have one friend though. His name was Jhon Brix. Or JB for short. 

JB was the only person that Jimin trusted. They met in the library. Both of them were interested on the same things. No wonder they got along so easily. They would always hang out in the library during their free time. But today, JB couldn't attend school because of a cold. It made Jimin sad of course. So he just texted him.

From: Jingle_Jimin13

get well soon, JB-ah. next time, dont run in the rain without an umbrella xoxoxo

Jimin pressed send and waited for a reply. A few seconds later, his phone dinged.

From: Jingle_JB69

aww thanks, Jiminie~. hahaha dont worry i'll bring an umbrella next time xD. xoxoxo

Jimin smiled at the message. He switched his phone off and stood up to get another book to read. He scanned the bookshelf containing books of different sizes. Completely unaware of the two pairs of eyes watching him from afar.

Jungkook and Taehyung were spying on him hiding behind one of the bookshelves. They were planning scenarios on how Jungkook can do his first approach. 

"Wow, despite being a nerd, he has a great body." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, while eyeing Jimin up and down.

"I know. But damn, when is he going to stop reading? That's like his seventh book already." 

"I don't know, hyung. But I think I should do my first move."

Taehyung nodded. He watched Jungkook who was now slowly approaching Jimin. He was getting ready for the first plan.

As Jimin was on his tippy-toes reaching for a book at the top shelf, he suddenly felt an impact of another body colliding with his, causing him to fall down with an 'oof'.

", my bad. I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Jungkook said while offering his hand to Jimin.

Jimin stared at his hand before grabbing it and using it to pull himself up. He dusted off his pants and smiled at the man who bumped into him.

"It's okay. I'm totally fine." 

"Umm...my name's Jungkook." he said while offering a hand shake.

"My name's Jimin. Nice to meet you." Jimin shook his hand.

"Do you need help reaching that book?" Jungkook asked.

"U-Uh...it's fine. You don't have to. I can manag-"

Jungkook grabbed the book from the top shelf and gave it to Jimin with a smile. Somehow he felt something inside of his chest that he can't explain. The way that Jungkook smiled at him made him feel like his insides were melting. Jimin just brushed it off and assumed he was just hungry or something.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So uh.. I'll see you around?"

"Y-Yeah. See you around."

Jungkook gave another smile before walking away out of sight. Jimin looked down and stared at the book that was handed to him. He suddenly didn't feel like reading anymore. He felt somewhat.....distracted in a good way. So, he decided to borrow the book from the librarian in case he felt like reading again.

~

Jimin was on his way back home. He can still feel that unexplainable sensation in his chest and it was annoying him. Annoying because he couldn't figure out what it was. He's been feeling it the whole day ever since he met Jungkook. 

'Am I sick or something?' he asked himself.

He unlocked the door to his house and stepped inside. He took off his shoes and changed his clothes. He was surprised how he still didn't feel like reading. So instead, he decided to just sleep in early and hope that the feeling in his chest would disappear the next day.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in the living room with the others. He told them the events that happened in the library between him and Jimin. Yoongi wasn't there though.

"Smooth, Kook." Hoseok commented with a laugh.

"I know."

Jungkook laughed with the others. But deep inside, he wanted to call off the bet. He didn't know why he felt like it. Maybe he should try and ask the members.

"Umm..*cough* Guys?" they all looked at him.

"Can we just.....maybe...call off the bet?"

The room went silent. Namjoon broke it.

"What's wrong, Jungkook? You falling for shorty or something?" he teased.

"N-No! I just-"

"Hmmm....maybe he does want to go to school with a inside him..." Taehyung said.

"Hell no, I don't!"

Namjoon chuckled.

"Then win the bet, Jungkook."

"...Fine."