JINKOOK

BTS boy x boy s

Jin | Jungkook

 

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~

It was another beautiful day. Sunlight beamed through the thin curtains. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and let out a quiet yawn. He rolled over to his right side only to realize the injury on his wrist he got from yesterday. He flinched and carefully rolled onto his back.

"Oh, right..." He muttered sofly.

He stood up and went to the bathroom. He carefully unwrapped the bandage that Jin had put on his wrist. He then lazily did his morning routine.

After showering, he dried himself off and put on some boxers with an oversized white shirt that hung loosely on his left shoulder. He went back to his bed and laid down. It was their day off today. They're free to do what they please.

Jungkook sighed out of boredom. He decided to check his phone. He opened twitter to check what's trending.

"Let's see........huh?"

There was a hashtag that caught his eye. It was trending on no. 2.

"Jikook? Why is that trending?" he thought.

Out of pure curiosity, he clicked on the hashtag. He was greeted with a bunch of mixed posts.

"Everyone, please delete your tweets about the video."

"Jikook is cute, Jikook is pure, Jikook is sweet."

"Here's the Jikook video everyone's looking for :)"

Jungkook clicked on the video under the caption. It was just a short video of him hugging Jimin. He was really confused. If that was the video, then why was it suddenly trending? 

He scrolled further down. He saw more videos of him and Jimin together doing "bro things". 

Jungkook stumbled upon a post that caught his eye. He never saw it before. The comments under it were all asking for the video to be deleted.

"Is this the real video everyone's talking about?" he thought curiously.

Jungkook clicked on the video. He was shocked at what he saw.

It was a fan-edited video of Jimin his . It looked so real.

"What the hell....." Jungkook said clearly shocked.

Jungkook watched the video a few more times. He didn't notice his was slowly hardening. After all, he did have a tiny crush on Jimin.

"." he mentally cursed.

He gently massaged his groin, trying to make the visibly large hard on go away. His actions came to an immediate halt when someone knocked on his door.

"Kookie, are you awake?" Jin asked from outside.

"Y-Yeah, just a second!"

Jungkook quickly grabbed his blanket and hid his under it. He crossed his legs hoping that it wasn't obvious.

"You can come in now, hyung!" 

Jin opened the door and came in with a tray of food in his hands. He smiled at Jungkook seeing that his injury has gotten better.

"Good morning, Kookie! I got you breakfast in bed." Jin said while placing the tray on Jungkook's lap. 

It was a plate full of sausages, eggs, toasts, hash browns, pancakes, bacon, with some freshly squeezed orange juice and maple syrup on the side. A big breakfast for a growing maknae.

"Oh wow, hyung. Thanks a lot. But you know you didn't have to..." Jungkook said, astonished at the large breakfast in front of him.

"Nonsense! Let me pamper you. Besides, you didn't have dinner yesterday."

Jungkook's eyes gleamed in delight as Jin fed him a spoonful of pancakes. And after a while, almost half of the food is consumed.

"Mmm....this is really delicious, hyung!" Jungkook said happily.

"Aww, anything for you. But you know, I'm kinda getting hungry myself." 

"Really? then you can have some of this, hyung! I'm actually getting really full-"

"I'm not hungry for food, Kookie." Jin looked at Jungkook intensely.

Jungkook look at him confused, not understanding what he meant. 

Jin picked up the tray and set it down on the night stand. He grabbed Jungkook's blanket and pulled it away, revealing Jungkook's still hard member trapped in his boxers. He went on top of Jungkook, straddling his thighs and placed his hands on either side of Jungkook's face.

"I want you." Jin whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"I-I....hyung t-this is-" 

"Don't think I didn't hear you last night, naughty bunny." Jin smirked.

Jungkook blushed and gulped. He loved that pet name. It turns him on so bad. But something about Jin saying it makes it even hotter. His got worse.

"Aww, does my little bunny want playtime?"
Jin asked while kissing Jungkook on his cheeks and neck.

"Y-yes, sir." Jungkook answered needily.

Jin smiled and gave Jungkook a sweet and caring kiss on his soft lips. He traced the outline of Jungkook's hard before slipping his hand inside the boxers.

Jungkook gasped at the sudden contact before grinding his hips upwards. He let out a whine when Jin lightly pressed his thumb on the leaking slit, while using his other hand to play with Jungkook's sensitive s.

"Sir, p-please!" Jungkook begged.

Jin pulled his hands out of Jungkook's boxers and brought his precum soaked fingers to his lips. He it while maintaining his hungry eyes on Jungkook, making sure to get every last drop of the sweet substance.

"My bunny taste so good." 

Jin then slipped the same hand back inside Jungkook's boxers and grabbed the achingly hard member before pumping it continuously. Jungkook cried out as he gripped the sheets on his bed.

Jin's hands were doing wonders to his and it was sending electrifying pleasures throughout Jungkook's sensitive body.

"Nngg...s-sir. I think I'm g-gonna-"

That's when Jin stopped, quickly pulling his hand out of Jungkook's boxers. Jungkook's leaking with more precum as he cried in disappointment.

He was so close.

Jin slid down his body, pulling the boxers off to reveal Jungkook's gorgeous abdomen.

He then got down in between Jungkook's legs, placing his hands on Jungkook's thighs. He spread them apart to show his cute leaking .

Jungkook blushed harder when he felt Jin a long stripe on his shaft, swirling his tongue on the slit before taking him all in and gently.

Jungkook was feeling really ing good.

"Oh god, s-sir....hahh ahh." 

Jungkook cried out as Jin the tip harshly while using his free hands to massage his heavy balls in a teasing manner. Occasionally catching Jungkook off guard when he would suddenly take him all in again without warning. He would look up to see Jungkook who was quivering and shaking at the treatment he was receiving.

"S-Sir, please s-stop...ah! I-I think I'm gonna-"

Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Jin then harder. 

He couldn't hold back anymore as his thighs shivered as he released inside Jin's mouth in which he eagerly swallowed.

Jin slowly pulled away as he looked at the beautiful quivering mess in front of him. He then pressed his lips again at the limp member to the mess that he was unable to catch with his mouth. Jungkook instinctively tried to close his legs and push Jin away with his uninjured hand because it was already too much for him.

Jin then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's already shaking legs and continued to eat him out no matter how loud Jungkook pleaded for him to stop until he released once again inside his mouth. Jungkook fell back onto his pillow, shaking and quivering intensely with his eyes rolled back. Tears staining his pale cheeks and slight drool falling from his mouth.

Jin smirked and slowly pulled away, chuckling as he some of the that escaped from his mouth before looking at Jungkook who looked like he was about to pass out.

"Aww, is my little bunny tired?" Jin asked sweetly.

Jungkook tiredly nodded with half hooded eyes.

"Is that so? Sorry, baby bunny. But I'm not finished with you yet~" Jin said with a playful smirk on his face.

"B-But, sir! I can't-"

"Shhh. I want to pamper you, remember? Now just stay still and let me do my job."
Jin said while ing his wrinkled shirt.

"Oh god, no..."