VMIN - Lucky Victim

BTS boy x boy s

Taehyung | Jimin

 

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.


Jimin sighed out of boredom. 

He was laying down on the couch with his leg dangling on the edge. He held the remote tightly in his hand, continuously changing the channel hoping to find something interesting to watch. 

All the others were out of the house doing who knows what. So, Jimin was left all alone. 

With another but irritated sigh, he switched off the television and carelessly dropped the remote. He looked up and stared at the ceiling with hooded eyes and yawned. His mind running empty of ideas on how he can spend his free time. 

"What to do......What to do......What to do...." He repeatedly thought. 

His mind was interrupted when he heard the front door burst open, revealing a certain he just loved to play with, carrying a small white plastic bag. 

"Hey, hyung! What'cha doing?" Taehyung asked tilting his head to the side. 

"Nothing really. Just bored. How about you, what did you do today?" 

"U-Uhm, I just did some uhh...errands? Y-Yeah errands." Taehyung replied, a blush visibly spreading on his cheeks. 

Jimin squinted his eyes, suspicious of Taehyung's answer. 

"What's he hiding?" Jimin thought.

Taehyung felt the atmosphere slowly turning awkward. His eyes shifted from Jimin to the stairs as he gulped nervously.

"I-I'll be in my room. See ya!" Taehyung stuttered as he bolted upstairs, the white plastic bag bouncing with every step he took.

"Interesting...." Jimin whispered with a grin.

~

An hour passed and still no one returned home. Jimin didn't mind though. He can use this opportunity to test out his new idea.

After watching a few prank videos on the internet, he decided to try it out himself but with something added.

A sleeping pill.

Ahhh yes. Nothing is more annoying than being and tired at the same time.

Jimin smiled to himself as he cut open both of the pills, pouring them into Taehyung's favorite bottle of fruit juice.

He closed the bottle tightly, making it look like it was newly bought, and made his way to Taehyung's room.

Jimin knows that Taehyung spends most of his free time playing video games for hours, always forgetting to take short breaks. He'll definitely be thirsty.

Jimin knocked on Taehyung's door, holding the bottle behind his back, waiting for his approval to enter.

"It's open!" Taehyung said from the other side of the door.

Jimin twisted the knob and entered the dimly lit room with an excited smile. He can see Taehyung's silhouette seated on the floor, his eyes focused on the screen as he pressed the buttons on the controller aggressively.

"Hi, Taehyungiee~. I bought you your favorite juice. Here, drink up." Jimin said sweetly as he held out the bottle.

"Aww. Thanks, hyungiee." Taehyung smiled as he eagerly took the bottle out of Jimin's grasp.

He twisted the cap open and chugged the juice down, finishing it in one sitting. He failed to notice Jimin's smirk because of the dark room.

"Ahh. Thanks again, hyung! Wanna play the game with me?" Taehyung asked, offering the spare controller.

"Sure, Tae. Be ready to lose though!"

"In your dreams!" 

~

About half an hour later, Taehyung started to feel......strange.

His eyes started to feel heavy and his skin felt somewhat hot. He was unable to focus on the game.

"Hyung.....I feel...sick.." Taehyung slurred as he slowly put down the controller.

Jimin smiled excitedly.

It was working.

"Is that so? Then, you should probably lie down and rest." Jimin said as he helped Taehyung stand up and walk over to his bed.

As Taehyung laid down, he struggled to keep his eyes open. His whole body felt like it was on fire. Especially..........down there.

"Hyung........please help...me" Taehyung said weakly, his breaths getting uneven.

"With what, Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Please......remove....my clothes....hurts.."

Jimin held back a grin as he ed Taehyung's shirt and pants, leaving him only in his black boxers. His delicious thighs in full display just for Jimin's eyes.

Taehyung can only blush in embarrassment as he knows about the visible tent in his boxers. He can feel Jimin's eyes basically devouring his current state. How humiliating.

"Hyung......don't look......'m shy.." Taehyung said with his eyes closed, his ears glowing red.

"Hm? Okay. I guess I'll just leave you alone then..." Jimin said as he turned towards the door to tease the poor boy.

"N-No, please! Stay h-here..." Taehyung pleaded.

Suddenly, Taehyung let out a long erratic moan followed by loud heavy breaths. His toes curling as he gripped the bed sheets tightly with his back arched.

", that's it." Jimin snapped.

Taehyung yelped as he felt Jimin rip his boxers off, freeing his achingly hard . The glans was red and shiny, begging to be touched.

"H-Hyung, why did you-"

"Don't. ing. Move." Jimin said, every word laced with dominance.

Taehyung whimpered in fear, afraid of his hyung's intentions.

Jimin smirked as he pinched and pulled the foreskin down to kiss the tip, placing his tongue flat on leaking slit.

"H-Hyung......nnghh" Taehyung moaned.

Jimin slowly under the head, going down to his balls before going back up again. It was painfully too slow for Taehyung. He needed more.

"Faster...p-please.." Taehyung whined.

He let out a loud gasp as he suddenly felt his whole be engulfed deep inside Jimin's hot mouth. His knuckles turned white as his grip on the sheets became tighter.

When Jimin felt Taehyung's twitch inside his mouth, he immediately stopped .

This made Taehyung cry out in disappointment.

"Shhh, don't worry. I won't leave you undone." Jimin chuckled.

He stood up and stripped off his clothing. He crawled over to Taehyung and straddled his waist, positioning himself above Taehyung's . He grabbed the hard, wet member and pushed it inside of himself.

" yes......" Jimin sighed at the feeling of fullness.

He slowly started to move his hips, his hands placed on Taehyung's stomach for balance. 

Jimin moaned out in pleasure as he finally hit that bundle of nerves after bouncing at a certain angle.

His pace slowly increased, wanting to feel more friction inside of him.

Taehyung can feel a pool of heat forming inside of his tummy. He was gonna come.

But Jimin was no where near his . He moved faster, his roughly hitting Taehyung's unmoving thighs.

Jimin suddenly felt filling his hole, lubricating his walls as he continued to bounce and himself on Taehyung's now limp .

He went faster, moans getting louder as he pumped himself with his hand, his mind clouded with lust and the desire for release.

Taehyung's breathing was rapid, his vision slowly turning white caused by the over-stimulation he was receiving.

He choked on his own moans. His mouth was hung open, drool sliding down the corners of his mouth as he tried to speak but incoherent words were the only thing that came out.

"Look at you. Such a dumb, dirty baby." Jimin said as he bounced faster.

As Jimin neared his , Taehyung's cries got louder and louder. His body still unable to move because of the drug he doesn't know about.

After a few more bouncing, Jimin came with a loud moan. His legs shook as he spurted out white strings of that stained Taehyung's abdomen.

"Thanks for the ride, Taehyungiee~" Jimin said as he slowly got off Taehyung's .

The poor boy only moaned in response. His face looked so sinful, his body was glistening with sweat and his bangs were sticking to his forehead, and his tummy was stained with .

He looked delicious.

Jimin his own on Taehyung's tummy and gave the boy a sweet, caring kiss.

He stood up and went to get a glass of water for Taehyung.

Curiosity fell on his mind when he saw the white plastic bag laying on the floor. He opened the plastic bag and was amused by what's inside.

Jimin chuckled.

"Wow, lube. It's like he was expecting this."

He took out the bottle and placed it on the night stand.

"There. Now we're ready for the next one~."

END