YOONMIN - Secret

BTS boy x boy s

Yoongi | Jimin


Kinks:

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~

Min Yoon Gi

The name that can send shivers to anyone's spine whenever they hear it. He was the bully that everyone feared the most. Notorious for being disrespectful towards his teachers and never following the school's rules. But he was also known for being one of the most intelligent students that teachers have ever encountered. He always gets the highest or if not the perfect scores during exams. May I also add that he turned approximately 48 male students gay because of his unbelievably attractive face and physique.

But no one knew the truth about who he really is. He was actually gay. To him, girls are just loud, annoying, and clingy. He only thinks that they have nice hair and that they're pretty to look at, but that's just it. And just because he's gay doesn't mean his willing to any guy he sees. There was only one guy that managed to catch his attention.

Park Ji Min

Jimin was a dance major you see. He was well-known for his petite feminine body that students couldn't help but stare at. Countless girls would get jealous over his large, plump that would stick out whenever he wears tights. A lot of male students just love to peek every time he showers just to have a glimpse of his god-like body. Every single teacher adores him. He was a good student. Never late, always passes his homework, and always willing to help his teachers. No different from an innocent angel.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, this has been the THIRTEENTH time that you're late to my class!" the teacher exclaimed angrily.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"So, what's your point?" he replied.

The teacher sighed, clearly sick of Yoongi's attitude. The whole class didn't seem to care though, as they were use to seeing the teacher attempt to scold Yoongi for his poor punctuality. Some still find it amusing, others are starting to get bored of the repetitive routine.

"Just sit down." 

Meanwhile in the other class, Jimin was currently stretching standing up while reaching pass his toes. Oblivious to the fact that there were male students taking pictures of his raised up high. Good thing the dance teacher shooed them away before he could notice. 

They were currently learning a new dance routine that will be performed next week. But Jimin kept messing up and forgetting some steps. He couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi and it was seriously distracting him. Dirty thoughts and images were the only things that kept running through his mind. The teacher was getting worried because of how red Jimin's face has gotten.

"Jimin, sweetie, are you alright? You seem to have a fever." 

"I-I'm okay, Ms. Grace. Just a little tired that's all."

"Hmm...alright then. But if you want to rest just tell me, okay?"

Jimin simply nodded. He was glad to have a kind and caring teacher. Probably because he was one of the most hard-working students of the school and everyone knows it. But behind that innocent, caring smile hides a desperate and lustful boy. It may not be obvious, but Jimin really wanted to get ed by none other than Yoongi.

He constantly thinks about what it would be like if Yoongi were to him till he passes out. Or what he would look like with Yoongi's shoved down his throat. He really wanted it to happen. But, what he doesn't know, Yoongi was also wishing for the same thing. Yoongi would also imagine Jimin being under him or crying in pleasure as he s him roughly on his bed. Or how cute Jimin would look his like a lollipop.

Both of them are completely unaware of the mutual feelings they have for each other. 

It was lunch time and all the students were currently in the cafeteria. Yoongi was watching Jimin from a distance. He was like a predator ready to pounce on his prey. He would also glare at the male students who tried to approach Jimin. 

Yoongi sighed.

'Why are you so ing beautiful, Jimin?' he thought to himself.

Somehow, Yoongi didn't feel like eating today. None of the food in the cafeteria seemed appetizing. He was craving for something more delicious. Like Jimin.

Yoongi kept thinking of numerous ways on how he can confess to Jimin. He even practiced what to say and how to react if Jimin didn't feel the same way. He felt like he was about to snap and just run up to him and kiss him in front of everyone. But he knew he couldn't do that even if he wanted to.

Jimin was currently eating his lunch while chatting with his best friend, Hoseok. Just a casual conversation about how nervous they both are about the performance and Hoseok teasing Jimin about still being single and a .

"So, Jimin. How's your v-card doing? Still not gone?" Hoseok teasingly asked.

"Oh quiet, you. Just you wait." Jimin replied, clearly blushing.

The bell rung signifying students that lunch time was over. Students quickly rushed to their respective classrooms, leaving the cafeteria empty. Except Jimin.

"Oh no, I forgot my book! You go on without me, Hoseok. I'll just catch up!" Jimin said while running on his way to his locker.

"Alright, hurry back!"

As Jimin was speeding to his locker, he heard his name being called. He stopped running and quickly turned around only to meet....no one. Nobody was standing there.

"Umm...is anyone calling me?" Jimin asked.

No reply.

Confused. He turned to continue running to his locker, only to be suddenly pulled inside the janitor's closet. He was terrified and ready to scream, but quickly calmed down when he met Yoongi's soft eyes.

"Wha-" Jimin was cut off when Yoongi placed his index finger on Jimin's plump lips to silence him.

"Shhhh. Be quiet and listen to me first." Yoongi whispered.

Jimin nodded with Yoongi's finger still on his lips.

"Jimin, I understand if you don't feel the same way but...I love you okay? I'm not lying. I don't know how you think of me or what kind of person you think I am but I just wanted to let you know on how I feel about you..."

Jimin couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true. The person he admired for too long felt the same way! Nothing could describe how happy he felt. Jimin could feel the tears gathering in his eyes.

"Yoongi...I love you too!" Jimin yelled happily.

Yoongi smiled. He leaned down to Jimin's lips and kissed him. Jimin kissed back. Their lips moved in sync as the kissed got more heated.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." Yoongi said while kissing Jimin's neck.

"Yoongi I-"

"That's Daddy to you, baby boy."

Jimin gulped.

"O-okay...Daddy."

"Don't worry, baby boy. We'll be quick. I know you still want to attend class." Yoongi said with a smirk.

Yoongi peeled off Jimin's tights while leaving hickeys on his neck. He palmed Jimin's hard member as the boy moaned soflty.

"Mm...Daddy."

"Feel good, baby?"

Jimin moaned again. He tugged the hem of Yoongi's pants wanting them off. Yoongi chuckled. 

"Be patient, baby boy."

Yoongi removed his belt and pulled down his pants revealing his hard throbbing . He chuckled when he heard Jimin gasp quietly. He gave Jimin another kiss before inserting one finger up his to prep him.

"O-Ouch....hurts D-Daddy." 

"I know, baby. It'll feel better soon."

As soon as Yoongi felt Jimin relax and loosen up a little, he added another finger and started to scissor him stretching him out more.

"Hah...ahh~ m-more, Daddy!~" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi chuckled and took his fingers out. Jimin whined wanting him to continue. But was cut off when he felt something bigger enter his hole.

"Ahh!...Daddy~ you're so...ahh~ b-big."

Yoongi started slow, making sure his baby boy was comfortable and not in pain. He started ing faster when the pained expression on Jimin's face disappeared. 

"F-Feels so....Ah~...good, Daddy~." Jimin moaned out with closed eyes.

Yoongi was also . The feeling of Jimin's wet, velvety walls around his hard was amazing and even better than what he imagined.

"Ah , baby boy. Look at you, aren't you scared of someone walking in on us while I you? Does my baby boy like it when I his tight ?"

"Ahh!...I love-...ah~...I love it, Daddy!" Jimin cried out. His nails scratching Yoongi's back.

Both of them felt their stomach start to tighten as they neared their . Tears escaped Jimin's eyes because the pleasure was too much for him. Yoongi's grip on Jimin's waist got tighter as his got sloppier.

"Ah, Daddy! I'm about to-"

"Me too, baby. Let's together, okay?"

Yoongi gave one final as they both came. Jimin felt Yoongi's warm, thick filling him up as he squirted on his tummy. Both panting heavily as they looked at each other's eyes. Yoongi sighed in content.

"I love you." Yoongi whispered.

"I love you too." Jimin replied with a smile.

Both hurriedly cleaned, dressed up, and exited the janitor's closet. It was a miracle how they didn't get caught. They were thankful for that. They walked down the hallway deciding to skip their current class. Yoongi was smirking and Jimin was blushing heavily.

"I can't believe I lost my ity in the janitor's closet." Jimin said, clearly embarrased.

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you?......baby boy." Yoongi said teasingly.

"....Shut up."