JIKOOK 1/3

BTS boy x boy s

Jungkook | Jimin

 


WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~

It was Sunday. Laughter can be heard from the rooftop of Jungkook's house. He, together with Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung, were currently playing a game of truth or dare. They were all sitting facing each other forming a circle. They've been playing for about two hours now and it got naughtier by each passing dare and question.

"So, Hobi-hyung. Truth or dare?" asked Jungkook.

"Truth."

"Is it true that Taehyung taught and gave you a , while the rest of us weren't in the dorm?" 

"Yup. It was amazing." Hoseok answered with a smile.

The members gave Taehyung a smirk. Taking note that he possesses such skill. Now they know who to go to when they want head.

"Hmmm....Ah! Yoongi-hyung, Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare. I ain't no ." 

"I dare you.......to show us your favorite position using Namjoon-hyung." 

Yoongi gave Hoseok a wink before standing and walking up to the red-faced Namjoon. Yoongi smirked at Namjoon before sitting on his crotch with his legs spread wide. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck. He chuckled when he felt Namjoon place his hands on his hips.

"Cowgirl ride is definitely my favorite. Because I can just sit and let my partner do all the work while I just watch." Yoongi answered proudly.

He gave Namjoon a little wiggle before standing up and returning to his place. The others laughed when they saw Namjoon's growing . This was pretty normal for all of them. Not only were they bestfriends, they were best '' friends. They would have orgys whenever they felt . Or if majority of them didn't have time, they would just give 'the one' a quick hand-job or .

"Jin-hyung, truth or dare?" Yoongi asked.

"Truth."

"Did you actually go to school, listened to the teacher, took a test, and went home with a bullet up your that Namjoon put in you?" 

Namjoon was smirking. The others stared at Jin with a look of shock and impressed faces. Jin looked down at the floor while twiddling with his fingers.

"Y-Yes..." 

"Holy . And you didn't accidentally moan during class?" Hoseok asked, astounded by what he heard.

Jin just shook his head. Namjoon whispered something into his ear and made his face blush hard. Whatever it is, it made the others really curious.

"Jungkook-ah, truth or dare?" Jin asked, desperately wanting the attention away from him.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're into nerds? Like that cute shorty at school for example."

Jungkook laughed.

"Of course not, hyung. Why would I like nerds? I'm into y and hot girls." Jungkook answered confidently.

The game continued on for one more hour until they slowly got bored. They decided to get down from the roof and get something to eat. They ordered food from a local restaurant since they all felt lazy to actually go out. 

They were all sitting at the table as they ate in peace. Taehyung was the first one to speak up.

"Guys, why don't we make a bet." Taehyung suggested while biting into his chicken.

They all looked at Taehyung, wondering what's going on inside his mind.

"On what?" Yoongi asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Hmmm...what if...Oh, I know! You guys know that nerd in school, right?"

"Yeah. And?" They said in unison.

"How about we bet if Jungkook can make that nerd fall for him?"

All of them liked the plan and nodded at each other. Except one. 

Yoongi. 

"Guys, I don't think that's a good idea. We shouldn't just mess around with anyone's feelings. Isn't that a bit too hars-" Yoongi didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"No problem. What happens if I fail?" Jungkook asked.

The others looked at Namjoon for an answer since he always gives the best ones. Namjoon smirked.

"Then you get to go to school with a bullet up your just like what Jin-hyung experienced."

The others nodded liking the punishment. Taehyung his lips by the thought of Jungkook squirming in his seat trying hard not to make a noise in class.

"O-Okay, sure. Can I ask what level it's going to be on?"

Taehyung smirked.

"High." he answered.

Jungkook gulped.