MINJOON

BTS boy x boy s

Namjoon | Jimin

 

Kinks: , praise kink, little space mindset

 

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE CONTENT MENTIONED.
~

Playtime

That's what Jimin wanted from his beloved caretaker. After a long stressful day of non-stop practicing, all he wanted to do was to spend the rest of his time with his Daddy.

But no, Namjoon was far too busy to give him attention. Too busy being the leader of the group. Even the other members know how hectic his schedule can be. So, here he is now alone in his cold room. No one to cuddle with for warmth.

Jimin was wearing his favorite oversized, yellow, long sleeved shirt that was long enough to cover his bum. He wore nothing underneath but thigh high white socks. He was freezing, but that's what his Daddy wanted him to wear.

He was seated cross-legged on the carpeted floor, playing with his pink stuffed bunny that Jungkook gave him.

"Ji lonely....but Dada busy.." Jimin whispered to his toy.

He shivered and hugged his toy tighter for warmth as he felt the room get colder. He stood up and decided to search for someone to cuddle with. At the moment, it can be anyone. He could care less about who it is.

He just wanted some attention. No, he needed some attention.

Jimin passed through multiple doors, majority of them being either locked or unoccuppied. He stopped in front of a slightly opened door. It was Jungkook's room.

"Maybe Junggoo play with Ji..." Jimin asked himself.

He stepped closer to the door and peeked through the open gap. His eyes widened at the sight before him.

He saw Jin straddling Jungkook on the bed. 

At first, Jimin was about to barge in because he thought they were fighting. But he quickly stopped himself when he heard Jungkook moan loudly.

"Ahh.....s-sir, please!"

"Such a naughty bunny."

Jimin blushed and quickly turned away. He felt himself slowly getting hard. He can't touch himself. Namjoon won't like that.

He sighed.

Jungkook can't play with him. He was also jealous that he wasn't invited to their playtime.

"Junggoo luckyy....Ji want play too.." he pouted.

He decided to go to his Daddy. Maybe he wasn't busy anymore and can finally play with him. Maybe he can help him with his little problem too. He'll probably be praised for being a good boy and not touching his prince's parts without his Daddy knowing.

~

Jimin arrived at Namjoon's door and knocked three times. It was awfully quiet.

"Dada?" 

Nothing.

Jimin tilted his head, confused at the lack of any response. Namjoon usually answers immediately. He twisted the door knob and it was surprisingly unlocked. He entered quietly and his eyes landed on the sleeping figure before him.

Namjoon was asleep on his office chair with his head leaning back and his arms hanging loosely on the arm rests. He looked really tired, but he still managed to look devilishly handsome.

Jimin pouted. 

No wonder it was quiet.

"Dada, waykie now!" the little whined.

He frowned at not receiving any movement. Jimin walked closer to Namjoon's side and he started to poke his cheek. 

"Dada...Ji lonely....." he whispered desperately.

Still nothing.

Namjoon must have been really exhausted. But the little was determined to get what he wanted. He tiptoed closer and gently hoisted himself up to sit on Namjoon's lap, his legs open and over the caregiver's knees, being careful not to move too much.

Namjoon still didn't wake up.

Jimin was getting a bit impatient. He needed his Daddy to help him with his little problem that was technically not his fault.

He rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder and then started to needily grind his on Namjoon's thick thighs.

"Dada....Ji need help...waykie please.." Jimin whimpered.

As he grinded more against Namjoon's lap, he can feel his aching hard on worsen by each second. The corners of his eyes started to fill up with tears because of the unbearable sensation in between his legs. He just wanted it to go away.

By now, his was so fully erect that it  was against his tummy. The outline of it was adorably visible inside his shirt. He moved his hips upwards, longing for any type of friction. He was trying so hard not to touch himself. After all, no one likes punishments.

Out of desperation, Jimin grabbed Namjoon's motionless hand and placed it on top of his clothed crotch. He let out a sigh of relief at the slight ease of tension thanks to Namjoon's hand.

Jimin slowly guided the hand to trail up and down over to his covered member. He let out soft breathy moans that filled the silent room. But he needed more.

He sped up the pace in moving the hand. He jolted up when he suddenly felt the hand grip his hard member. 

"Baby prince, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked in a husky whisper.

"Ji...n-need help D-Dada...ah!"

Jimin threw his head back as he felt Namjoon's hand go underneath his shirt, gently squeezing his . He felt the hand trace the veins of his and rub the little hole on the tip. His most sensitive spot.

"Hmm...alright. Daddy will help you. But I'm a little tired today, prince. Is it okay if you do all the playing?" Namjoon asked still touching the little's .

"Y-Yes, Dada..." Jimin answered.

Namjoon smiled and gave Jimin a kiss on his soft cheeks. He lifted Jimin up for a second to undo the buttons on his jeans.

"Go ahead, prince. Daddy's allowing you."

Jimin nodded and quickly on his little fingers. Once they were soaked enough, he inserted one digit in his hole and ed it slowly in and out. He moaned loudly.

"Add the rest, baby." Namjoon ordered.

Jimin hesitantly inserted the other two fingers. He whimpered in pain but quickly got accustomed to the stretch.

He was ready.

Jimin grabbed Namjoon's and slowly push it inside of him. His eyes shut tightly, trying to get used to his Daddy's size.

It's been so long since they've had playtime. Of course it was gonna hurt.

After a few minutes, the little finally decided to move his hips. He bounced up and down in a rhythmic pace trying to hit that one special spot. He screamed in pleasure when he suddenly felt Namjoon roughly his hips up, harshly hitting that special spot he's been looking for.

"Aww, my baby really thought I was going to let him do all work. Let Daddy help you, prince." Namjoon said with a smirk.

The caregiver placed his hands under the little's knee joints and held them tightly. He lifted them up against his chest and spread them apart to have better access.

Namjoon then started to roughly in and out of the little mercilessly. The loud audible sound of squelching lubricant mixed with skin slapping and sweet moans filled the air. 

"Hah ahh..D-Dada....too f-fast!" Jimin cried out, as he tried to stay conscious from the overwhelming pleasure he was receiving.

The caregiver didn't listen though, as he was too busy chasing his .

"So good, baby.....So good for Daddy." He praised Jimin.

After hearing what his Daddy said, Jimin decided to just take it all in. He let his caregiver inside of him even rougher than before.

As the two neared their , Namjoon's s became sloppy and Jimin's started to twitch inside of his shirt.

And after a few more s, Namjoon finally released his load inside of his prince's little hole filling him up to the brim. Jimin released his own load onto his belly, staining the inside of his shirt.

Namjoon slowly pulled out to tease Jimin making him whine. The little's hole was left gaping, leaking with and slick that slid down onto Namjoon's jeans. They definitely need to shower later.

"Have you been good today, prince?" Namjoon asked lovingly.

Jimin nodded tiredly with half opened eyes.

"That's my good prince. You'll get your reward later."

The little smiled before passing out on his Daddy's shoulder.

"Hmm...was I too rough?"