VHOPE - teach me

BTS boy x boy s

Taehyung | Hoseok

 

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~

Hoseok walked alone through the cold hall way of the building. He was upset with himself you see. Why? He failed to help a certain member relieve stress. 

It was Yoongi.

Yoongi spent many sleepless nights writing and producing new songs for their new comeback. The rapper would also skip meals sometimes and it was worrying everyone, especially Hoseok. All of them have tried to convince Yoongi to take a break, but he would simply decline saying that he has to finish everything first.

'How on earth can I make him happy?' Hoseok thought.

He was slowly running out of ideas on how to help Yoongi. He already tried everything from offering massages or inviting him to go outside. But alas, of course he declined all of it no matter how tempting it sounds. And now he was feeling hopeless and disappointed with himself. So here he is now on his way to ask Taehyung for help.

As he neared Taehyung's door, he mentally wished that the boy was not busy like the other members. Once he finally reached his door, he knocked with high hopes that Taehyung would answer. But there was none. He knocked again but this time a little louder. He heard a barely audible 'who is it?' from the other side and he was happy.

"It's me Hobi-hyung. I need your help. Can you open up?"

He heard small foot steps approaching the closed door. And a few seconds later it was opened by such a beautiful sight. There stood Taehyung shirtless with just a towel wrapped around his waist, his gorgeous skin glistening with droplets of water falling from his wet hair. It was stunning.

"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

It took a while for Hoseok to get back to his senses. He was still slightly flustered by the sight in front him. Even though this was not the first time he saw Taehyung half , he still cannot believe that this gorgeous man in front of him actually exists.

"I-I uhh...umm *cough* can I come in?"

"Of course, hyung! Why not." 

Taehyung stepped aside to let him enter his room. As he entered, he could still smell the faint fragrance of strawberry shampoo emitting from Taehyung's bathroom. He sat on Taehyung's bed and watched him dry his hair with another towel. His eyes traveled down to Taehyung's body. Slim, well-toned, and not too muscular. Taehyung's shoulders have definitely broadened up from all the push-ups he's been doing.

'damn.' Hoseok thought.

"What can I help you with, hyung?" Taehyung asked. Successfully interrupting Hoseok from his dazed state.

"Oh right! Well...I was wondering if you could give me any ideas on how I can help Yoongi-hyung relieve stress."

Taehyung sighed. He was also one of the most worried members for Yoongi. As much as he wanted to run up to Yoongi and tell him to take a break, he knew he couldn't. After all, no one really dared to interrupt Yoongi when he was in the Genius lab. Except Hoseok.

"Did you try everything, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I did! I even offered him a massage and invited him out to eat! He didn't even spare me a glance." said Hoseok, obviously frustrated and worried.

Taehyung thought carefully to himself. Then he looked at Hoseok. An idea suddenly popped to his mind. But he was slightly hesitant to offer his plan.

"Did you by any chance.....offer him head?"

"N-No..."

"Well why not, hyung?"

"...What's that?"

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. His beloved hyung who was one year older than him, did not know what a is. Or possibly how to in general. Taehyung thought it was adorable.

"Oh my god, hyung! You're so cute."

"What, Can you tell me what that is? I seriously don't know."

Hoseok was really curious now. He really wanted to know what this 'head' is and how it can possibly relieve stress from a person like Yoongi. Taehyung thought that Hoseok might be oblivious to the idea of because of how he doesn't really explore or use his phone that much. Just the thought of it is kinda turning him on. Taehyung chuckled.

"How can you give it to him when you don't even know what it is, hyung?" Taehyung laughed.

"Well...can you teach me? So I can give it to Yoongi."

"Hmm...I think it's better if I give you one so you can easily understand, hyung."

"Oh okay sure. What do I have to do?"

"Take off your pants."

Hoseok blushed. But he quickly did as told. He felt the cooling air touch his now bare legs and he shivered a little. Taehyung then pushed him gently down onto his bed with a smirk. He can feel the heat radiating from Hoseok's flustered form. He caught Hoseok off guard when he suddenly yanked his boxers roughly off of him.

"Taehyung, what-"

"You want to learn how to give head right, hyung? I'm giving you one right now. Do you want me to stop?"

"...n-no keep going I want to learn."

"Relax, hyung. It'll feel really good."

Taehyung gave Hoseok a little peck on the lips before slowly going down to his crotch. He was pretty big. But nothing like Taehyung could handle. He pumped Hoseok's member causing him to release a little bit of precum. Hoseok whimpered at the new feeling.

"Ahh...mm T-Taehyung..."

"You like that, hyung?"

Hoseok only responded with another moan. This was all new to him. And he was loving it. The feeling of Taehyung's large hand wrapped around his thick hard was driving him crazy. He couldn't stop his hips from moving.

It was not long after when Taehyung decided to lower his head right in front of Hoseok's member. He decided to tease his hyung a little by blowing lightly at the tip.

"Ahh~ Taehyung p-please!"

Hoseok wasn't exactly sure what he was begging for. But he had a feeling there was a better feeling than Taehyung's hands on his . Taehyung smirked. He admired how his hyung looked so vulnerable under him. Hair messy, cheeks flushed pink, breaths slighty uneven. Taehyung thought he looked absolutely delicious.

Taehyung couldn't control himself any longer. He wanted to taste his hyung so bad. He gave Hoseok's kitten at tip. Swirling his tongue at the slit before taking him all in. He used his hands to the parts he couldn't reach with his mouth.

"Hah... ahh Oh my god T-Taehyung~ Please don't stop mmm~." Hoseok moaned out.

He was in euphoria. Tears appearing at the corners of his eyes because of the intense pleasure he was receiving. He ed his hips upwards hitting the back of Taehyung's throat causing him to gag. 

Taehyung moaned, sending vibrations to his . It drove Hoseok insane and wanting more.

"Taehyung, p-please do that again! ahh~" 

And Taehyung did. He repeated the action making Hoseok cry out. He harder and faster causing Hoseok's blissful moans to come out even louder than before.

"W-Wait! s-slow down... ahh! I'm starting to- ah..f-feel weird."

Taehyung ignored Hoseok's request as he bobbed his head faster. He could feel Hoseok's start to twitch inside of his mouth. The tears escaped Hoseok's eyes because of the overwhelming pleasure.

"T-Taehyung, stop!...ahh I think I-I'm going to-"

Hoseok didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as he came. He let out a cry as he squirted out thick strings of white inside of Taehyung's mouth in which he swallowed. Some of it sliding down Taehyung's chin and falling on the bed. But it wasn't minded.

Heavy uneven breaths were the only thing heard inside the room. Taehyung looked at Hoseok with half lidded eyes and he smiled.

"Did you like it, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok only hummed in response. He was panting slighty. Tired and his throat slighty sore from the surprisingly vocal moans he made. His wrists on either side of his head, barely moving. Eyes ready to close from exaustion. And his clothes scattered on the floor. A beautiful sight for Taehyung.

"I hope you understand what giving 'head' is, hyung. I'm really glad I got to show you." Taehyung said with a smile.

Taehyung laid down beside him. Covering both of them with his warm blanket. He kissed his cheek cutely with pouted lips. Hoseok tiredly smiled.

"Can you perhaps...teach me more?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Of course, hyung. I'd love to teach you more."

They snuggled closer for warmth. Their breaths finally steady and even. Hoseok can still smell the strawberry fragrance from Taehyung's hair. It was relaxing.

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"You're still ..."

"...I know, hyung."