The Opposites pt.1

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yoda! Let's play a game." 

"A game?" She tried to turn around when the hands on her shoulder faced her the other direction.

Tzuyu felt the wind blow as she watched the sunrise make the river glisten. 

"Every day you get one try to guess my name and if you get it right, I'll let you see who I am."  

She smiled and proceeded to take a daily picture of the sunrise that made both of their light pink and yellow eyes shine. 

~

"Wait a second, how is this fair if you get to see me?" 

Sana giggled."Well technically, I never got to see your face."

Tzuyu sighed at the girl's antics but smiled when she felt her hair getting lifted up to be tied in a ponytail.

"Then tell me about yourself Ms. Giggly." 

"Hmm. Well first, I'm obviously shorter than you and I have blonde hair."

Tzuyu hummed and grabbed the hand that tied her hair up and pulled Sana towards her. 

Blushing, Sana continued snuggling into Tzuyu's back. "I get told I look like a Shiba Inu and my friends tease me with 'Squirrel' in vet school."

"Vet school?"

"Yeah, why?" She sneakily takes a peek at the side of Tzuyu's face.

"I have a dog in my home country, I miss him though. I love animals in general."

Sana's heart gushed when she saw dimples appearing on the side of her Yoda's face. 

"Hmm maybe I should just call you Squirrel until I can guess your name already." 

Sana's phone glowed and a message telling her to go home was present,"..." 

"Squirrel?"

"I have to go.."

"But-"

"My name starts with an 's', Yoda. I'll give you two chances the next time I come!" Sana jogged away.

Tzuyu sighed as she hears the footsteps of her first love run away and snapped a picture of the sunrise.

~

She stretches and spins around on the bridge, waiting for the sunrise to appear. 

It's been a week since the girl has shown up and Tzuyu is anything but glad about it. She a bit jealous from Chaeyoung finding her soulmate although she knows she shouldn't. 

Her phone rang just as she finished taking the picture.

"GODDAMNIT I FORGOT ABOUT GETTING HER NUMBER."

Tzuyu slapped her head before picking up her phone. 

"What."

"What's with the attitude? Anyways, we have to attend another party tonight at the cafe. There's no theme this time and there's going to be a lot of alcohol."

"Why do I need to know that?"

"Why not?"

"You're right." Tzuyu hangs up and dangles her legs on the ledge of the bridge.

She feels something poke her legs and looks over. It's a bunch of sticky notes with questions.

"Yoda, what's your favorite icecream? Mine is strawberry cheesecake. :)"

She chuckles and pulls a pencil out of her pocket. 

"I like dutch chocolate." She puts the sticky note back and takes another one. 

"Do you believe in soulmates? I don't think I'll find one out of the billions of people in this world."

She thinks for a while, eyebrows creased, and writes down, "I believe in soulmates and I'm hoping that it's you. <3"

Tzuyu spends the rest of her morning answering the load of sticky notes scattered around the bridge.

~

"Wake up guys! We all have work today and we have to get home early for the cafe party!"

Sana rushes out the bedroom and sprints towards the front door, putting her shoes on. She looks at her watch. 

7:00 AM.

She hasn't seen the green haired girl in a while because of her schedule. The day she last saw her, Sana placed at least 15 questions on the side of the bridge for her. Truthfully, she's never seen the front side of the girl or what her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter