The Painting pt.1

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There will be a little bit of swearing and these chapters are unedited.

Storming into her now three-person shared house and taking off her shoes, Chaeyoung looked at her phone to find not a single message from one of her roommates. 

Grumbling and stuffing her phone back into her pocket, she stomped her tiny self into the hallway, not minding the piano in the background.

She opened the door handle and made herself present  

"CHOU TZUYU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO STUDY YOUR TAIWANESE YODA LOOKING SELF TO DEATH AND CHECK YOUR PHONE FOR ONCE. DAHYUN DIDN'T BUY IT FOR YOUR FOR NO REASON SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F-"

Chaeyoung was mid-rant when she realized the glare her roommate was giving her and decided to shut up. She then noticed the crumpled pieces of paper laying on the floor and the huge textbooks on the girl's desk. One for math, one for literature, one for science, and a final one for photography. She sighed. 

"Chaeyoung, I have to study." Tzuyu immediately engrossed herself back into the books.

The older girl scoffed.

"Yoda, strawberry season ended, so it means we're in the middle of SUMMER!" She stomped her feet again before closing the large textbook. She then snatched her friend's reading glasses and placed it in the latter's hand. 

"But-"

"No buts or else I'll snitch and tell Ji-"

"Okay okay, what do you want me to do?" Tzuyu stood up, towering over her because she was still a head taller than Chaeyoung despite being younger by a year. 

"We, including Dahyun, are going to go outside daily for the next week. That means no opening textbooks or working on equations. I'll make sure to call her if you do." 

Tzuyu shivered at the thought. No, not her. Please no, she'll kill the Yoda and force her to work physically at that cafe. 

"Yes ma'am. Where is Dahyun?"

"She's in the piano room as always... should we figure out a way to make her get out?" 

They both smirked. 

"Bet."

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu both snuck their way into the hallway with a pillow, making their way towards the room dedicated to music. Yes, they have a room for their respective majors. Dahyun is a music major, Chaeyoung is visual arts major, and Tzuyu is a photography and film major.  

Dahyun was still playing the piano. The two others living there never got bored of it, her playing was that good.

Chaeyoung took the pillow out of Tzuyu's hand and stuffed it into the girl's shirt. The green haired girl quickly caught on and fell backwards onto the floor, creating a loud thud. Her groan didn't sound fake, that's because it hurt. 

While she continued her acting, starting to pretend to burst out in tears, Chaeyoung ran towards the bathroom and filled a cup of water before rushing back. She wet her fingers and applied some water onto Tzuyu's face as if she was crying and in pain and dumped the rest onto the wooden floor. 

"OH MY GOD. OH MY FREAKING GOD!" Chaeyoung started to sound panicked as she swiftly threw the cup back into the bathroom floor.

Dahyun fled out of her piano room and started running towards them. Her brown hair was followed by her blonde and blue tips as she ran. 

"WHAT IN THE JESUS CHRIST HAPPENED?"

"I-I-I..." 

Dahyun shook her friend's shoulders and shouted.

"SON CHAEYOUNG SPEAK TO ME, TZUYU LOOKS LIKE SHE'S DYING." Dahyun started to panic too. 

"THAT'S BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T GET ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE THE BABY'S GOING TO DIE!"

"THE BABY? I DON'T RECALL YOU SLEEPING WITH ANYON-"

"YES THE BABY, MY WATER BROKE, YOU'RE STEPPING IN IT RIGHT NOW YOU DIPSH*T! NOW GET US OUT OF HERE AND TO THE HOSPITAL!" Tzuyu continued to yell and held her 'baby bump'.

"YOUR WATER BROKE? OH. PIMBLETON HELP!" 

Dahyun started running towards her butler's direction before slipping on the water and falling backwards towards the floor. She started rubbing her head and sat up as she heard her two best friends bursting out in laughter. Instead of getting angry at them for pulling another prank, she started laughing as well. 

"You know, you could have just asked me to come out instead of this, but it was pretty good." She gave them both high-fives.

"But where's the fun in that?" Tzuyu got up too and started observing her pants that now look like she accidentally used the restroom on herself. She took the pillow out and smacked Chaeyoung with it.

"HEY! But guys, we do have to get ready, there's an event at the cafe soon and the theme is white."

The other two groaned but agreed nonetheless and that made Chaeyoung happy. She gave the pillow back to Tzuyu and walked back into her room.

Chaeyoung went to her closet and pulled out one of her short white dresses and looked in the mirror. 

She looked at her mole and her eyes trailed up to... well... her eyes. They were brown and yet she was still single, bad luck indeed. It was around eight years ago when she saw her soulmate at the convenience store and she never saw her again. All she can remember is that her soulmate was a female and had multiple but at least three moles on her face. There was clearly one on her upper lip. She was CUTE! 

Shaking off the thoughts, she quickly changed and wore the dress. She and the others didn't like to do heavy makeup. Which brings her to the next series of thoughts. She and Tzuyu have been living in Dahyun's house for around five years too. 

Seven years ago when she was sixteen, Chaeyoung's first encounter with Tzuyu was in her class because the girl had just transferred from Taiwan. Because she didn't know all of the Korean language yet, the second encounter would be in detention. Tzuyu accidentally called her teacher a . 

Chaeyoung was always a good student in class and with her grades, as well as Tzuyu. She didn't really have any strict rules anymore when her sister Jeongyeon left the highschool with Nayeon. Everyone knew the two best friends had the hots for each other. 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung immediately clicked after Tzuyu started laughing at Chaeyoung's bad jokes. They were dorks. The next school year, they recruited the new student who kept quiet all the time and stayed in the music room. The two couldn't understand why she always had suitors and people flocking her, neither did they care. For this reason, Dahyun was glad to finally have friends that didn't care about her wealth. Yes, Dahyun was and still is famous. 

She's the daughter of a very wealthy company and basically a piano prodigy. To be honest, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu still don't really care about their friend's status as long as they can have her in their group. That's why after highschool, when Dahyun asked if they wanted to live together at her house, they both ran back home to pack as soon as possible. 

Chaeyoung didn't keep any secret from her two best friends. She told them about her encounter with her soulmate and they all squealed, promising to go on a hunt for the girl for a while and they did. No luck though.

What made the three girls such a unique duo was that they all chose college courses in the arts program, although a little different from each other. Time flew by quickly and now they're almost on their last college year. It was extended a bit because they decided to stay in school for longer. Chaeyoung's sister and her 'girlfriend' did too but they graduated.

They were all twenty-three.

Chaeyoung opened her door and walked outside into the hall when she heard Dahyun yelling, 

"PIMBLETON PLEASE GET THE CAR READY!" 

Pimbleton was the house butler that comes in the morning and leaves at night. He was hired just in case the girls screw up again. He was pretty old.

"Yes ma'am!" 

Chaeyoung screamed at Dahyun to hurry up and joined Tzuyu on the couch. The girl was wearing a styled white dress shirt with white shorts. 

"So... when do you think you'll meet your soulmate?" Chaeyoung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter