2. We're Going Crazy

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since Jihyo first arrived. Jeongyeon and Nayeon allowed her to stay with them until the house is finished, leaving the three Japanese girls and the three maknaes alone. Bad idea? Maybe, possibly, yes. 

Yet somehow the girls seemed to manage themselves just fine:

1.They agreed to not do anything extreme since the walls aren't sound proof. (cough)

2. Finance: Sana has been working part-time to save money although Momo's father had wanted to give them support but was refused. Momo and Mina are joining a dancing contest to win prize money. They had to pay extra for the water and electricity funds because more people are staying,

3. Education: The younger girls are almost finished with school, having excelled in their studies and spent more than enough time for it. They're only required to go to class two days a week for around four hours and yet they feel stressed out. 

Tzuyu rubbed her head in her girlfriend's room as she was editing her photos for one of her clients. She was recently hired to take pictures for a photo shoot around town, busying herself since Sana's not around during half ot the day. Looking at the time, she got up from her seat, she grabbed a coat, an umbrella and extra gloves. Leaving the room, she met Dahyun getting ready to leave too and decided to walk with each other until they had to part. It was almost time for Sana's shift to be over.

Tzuyu walked into the cafe with snow on her head and walked towards the counter where Sana was busily writing someone's name down on a cup before passing it to her co-workers. 

"Next! Hello, how may I help you?" Sana picks up a cup and brings the sharpie towards it. 

"What time is it?"

Sana sighed, "It's almost time for me to go- Tzuyu!" She could recognize that voice anywhere. She placed the cup down and looked up with a bright smile.

Noticing there's no one behind Tzuyu, Sana took off her apron and reached towards Tzuyu's head to brush off the snow. 

"Give me a second I need to get my things." 

Sana came out around two minutes later. They walked out of the cafe and Tzuyu opened her umbrella. 

"Sana-ssi-, I mean u-unnie, I can help with money too you know?" Tzuyu was walking with one hand in the pocket of her large coat, with the other holding an umbrella for her girlfriend from the falling November snow. 

Sana with a slightly red nose, rubbed her hands together and breathed out into the gloves Tzuyu had just given her. 

"Baby I know, just let me handle it. Please?" Sana looked at Tzuyu and smiled. 

The taller girl nodded but couldn't help but feel disappointed at the rejection although she already disobeyed Sana. She took off her coat and put it on Sana, being exposed to the cold with a turtle neck sweater. 

~

"Mina, you're losing balance on your left foot, come sit down." Chaeyoung jogged over to Mina and dabbed her face with a towel. After observing her for the past hour, she knows something's wrong.

The girl has been practicing for two hours straight although the competition isn't that big. They were in a private dancing room at the Hirai Studio. 

Mina contemplated, sticking her tongue out at the side of and biting her lip as she went through the hand movements again.

Chaeyoung stared at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. Goddamnit Mina, that was y. 

"Give me a few more minutes. My foot isn't landing on the right direction."

"Myoui Mina-" Mina took Chaeyoung's wrist and placed it onto her waist, her hands then going up towards Chaeyoung's face.

Mina pulled the younger girl into a kiss, pouring her frustration into it. She ran her hand through Chaeyoung's reddish brown hair and pulled the girl closer to her. Chaeyoung, now out of her shocked phase, kissed her back with the same aggression. She threw away the towel and placed both of her hands on Mina's hips, pushing her back towards the mirror. Mina pulled away gasping for air. She stared into Chaeyoung's lustful eyes. 

"As I said, give a few more minutes please." Mina bit her swollen lips again, concentrating on persuading Chaeyoung. 

The younger girl sighed and backed away. She ran her hand through her hair, face red from Mina's bold actions. She plopped on the floor and her lips automatically flattened when she saw Mina's smirking at her, causing her dimples to show although she's not happy. 

Mina turned around and focused on her dancing knowing Chaeyoung was staring at her. 

Chaeyoung groaned as the music repeated itself. She laid back onto the cold ground and stared at her paint stained hands.

"Wait then what about a job-"

"Don't even think about it missy." 

Chaeyoung sighed puts her hands down. Mina thinks that she's been working on a project but she's been actually selling spray paint artworks to people on the streets to help with money. She's with Tzuyu on this one: they need to depend on the younger girls more. 

~

 Dahyun made her way through the empty studio hallway trying to warm up her accordion. It was stiff from being in the cold and hell, Tzuyu didn't even bother shielding herself or Dahyun with her umbrella because it was 'for Sana'. Dahyun sighed, the things Tzuyu does for Sana. 

She smiled to herself thinking about Momo though; her grin becoming wider when she opened the practice room door to see Momo working as hard as always. 

"Momoring~" Dahyun jogged towards Momo and the girl immediately turned around with a wide smile. 

Dahyun stood right in front of her, two hands on the accordion when she finally noticed the amount of fans staring at them from outside of the studio. They were in a public dance room and she had an accordion with her.  

"What are you doing here Dubu?" Momo leaned closer towards her with a smirk, causing Dahyun to lean back with an embarrassed smile.

Dahun's eyes trailed down to Momo's lips without knowing and examined her facial features. Momo notices this and her eyes teasingly wander toward's the girl's lips as well, causing Dahyun to be startled and look at her eyes again. 

"Y-yah! We're in public. Y-your fans." 

"I know, I'm not that stupid Dahyun-ah. You're the one staring at my lips like that." Dahyun unconsciously stares at her lips again as they were speaking before snapping out of it. 

"So how was work?" Momo was the only one out of the three Japanese girls to know about her girlfriend's efforts. Truthfully, she doesn't even realize she's winning prize money for the competition.

"It was so-so. It'll be a hit if I had my piano though." 

Momo nodded and turned her head to see the people outside recording their interactions. 

"How about we give them some fan service?"

"Wait what- how?" 

Momo wrapped her arm around Dahyun's shoulder, bringing the girl's arm away from the accordion and shaping it into half a heart. Momo then proceeded to match it with her's.

"Smile baby!"

Dahyun smiled at the cameras and turned her head to kiss Momo on the cheek. Her eyes grew bigger after she parted.

This is going to be on the ing news!

~

(contains cursing)

Everyone was normal when they arrived home last night. They ordered pizza, watched a movie, went to sleep. Occasionally one of the older girls came to visit once every few days but that was it. 

Yet somehow this morning was weirder. The snow doubled since yesterday and they were stepping in one to two feet deep of snow. The Japanese girls have already left and the three younger girls walked out grumpily, turning the heater up every time they walked out. 

"Dahyun turn the damn thing up again! My is ing freezing!"

"You're a lazy , you're right next to it!" Dahyun turned around with a spoonful of cereal in and her hands on her hips. 

Chaeyoung stuck her head out of the bathroom. "Shut the up! We know Tzuyu doesn't have an anyway!" 

"Cub, you can't speak. You always try to be the top with Mina because you know you're flat!" Tzuyu threw a piece of her toast at her. 

"Momo has the best body! She has abs for God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter