Chapter 9

Let Me Hold You

Hongbin and Hakyeon sit together in the cafe, only two of them. The cafe already close and they take this chance to talk. "I don't know. But, lately I feel so different. I feel like want to eat many thing that I don't even like," told Hongbin as she pouting.

"Sometime, I throw up after I eat my food. My stomach does not feel good," continue Hongbin as she hold her stomach. Hakyeon look at Hongbin as she smile. She think she know what happen to her.

"I think you should go to hospital," suggest Hakyeon.

"I don't think so. I think it just usual sickness. It will be better soon," oppose Hongbin before she take a sip of chocolate drink.

"Well, I think better you go to check up. I think you will get a good news for you and Sanghyuk," said Hakyeon with meaningful smile. Before Hongbin can reply, someone enter the cafe that make both of them look at the entrance.

"We need to talk," said Kyuri as she walk closer to both of them. Hongbin and Hakyeon stand up and look at her.

"What do you want, Kyuri?" Ask Hongbin.

"I want you to leave Sanghyuk. He is mine," said Kyuri that absolutely ridiculous.

"Sorry, but he is mine. He is my husband. Not yours," reply Hongbin, still calm.

"But he's mine first. We are perfect together but you ruin everything. Its should be me who get married with him. Not you!" yell Kyuri.

"She never ruin anything. Its you who ruin everything. You think I don't know what have you did behind Sanghyuk. You sleep with Taesan and other man. You cheat on him. Thats why you two break up" Hakyeon remind her the true reason of their separation.

"I don't care. If I don't get him. You too," said Kyuri with a meaningful smile. 

"What do you mean?" Ask Hongbin worriedly.

"I will kill you," said Kyuri as she take out the gun from her bag and shoot Hongbin. Hakyeon fastly move her body and stand in front Hongbin to shield the bullet with her body. The bullet hit her stomach that make the blood start to flow out from the wound before she fall on the floor harhly.

"Unnie!" Called Hongbin as she look at the woman with wide eyes. She fastly hold Hakyeon's body tightly and press the wound to stop the bleeding. "Unnie, don't worry. I'll call the ambulance," said Hongbin as she take out her phone to call the ambulance.

"No. Don't do that. If you don't want me to shoot you, put the phone down," said Kyuri as she point the gun to Hongbin.

Hongbin look at the woman angrily. She pretend to put the phone down  before she throw it toward the woman. That phone hit her head that make she lose her focus and take few steps backward. Hongbin take this chance to take the gun. They struggling as they hold the gun up. Hongbin bump her head with Kyuri hardly that make she drop the gun. Hongbin then kick her stomach before she punch her hardly that make she fainted.

Hongbin fastly take her phone and  call the ambulance. "Unnie, please. Don't leave me. You're my family. Please," plead Hongbin as she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

 

"What happen?" Ask Taekwoon when he arrive at the hospital. 

"Hakyeon unnie got shoot by Kyuri. She want to save me from her. What should I do? Its all because of me she get hurt," said Hongbin as she cry hardly. Her hands that still full with Hakyeon's blood shaking hardly. She blame herself for it.

"No, don't say that. Its not your fault. I know how Hakyeon is. When she want to protect someone, she will do anything for it," reply Taekwoon as he rub Hongbin's back softly. Even when he look calm, but in his heart already beating crazily. He really feel worry on Hakyeon. Looking at the blood at Hongbin's hand make he feel scare. Scare to lose her. He does not want that. He still does not confess to her.

"Hongbin, are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk as he walk fastly toward the crying girl.

"Sanghyuk, Hakyeon unnie," cried Hongbin as she hug that man.

"Shhh don't cry. She will be alright. She's a strong woman. I believe she will be safe," coax Sanghyuk as he rub Hongbin's hairs softly.

"Sanghyuk, I think its better if you bring her to the restroom to wash her hands," said Taekwoon. Sanghyuk nod his head before he bring his wife to the restroom. 

Taekwoon sit in front the operation room as he sigh heavily. He look down as he rub his face roughly. "Hakyeon, please be safe. Don't leave me. Please," Taekwoon can feel his tears start to fall down. He can't hide his sadness anymore. He's too worried. Many bad though has come to his mind. What if Hakyeon leave him? What if he does not able to see her smile anymore? What if he unable to tell her his true feeling? What if he's too late?

"Please don't leave me," pray Taekwoon as he close his eyes.