Chapter 6

Let Me Hold You

"You look happy," said Hakyeon as she look at the smiling girl with teasing smile. "Really?" Ask Hongbin as she look at her with wide eyes.

"Yes. You look glowing and bright," said Hakyeon. Hongbin look down as she smile shyly.

"Well, I'm feel so happy right now," reply Hongbin. Hakyeon then hold her hand tightly. "I'm glad to hear that. If you need any help, you can just call me. Anytime," Hakyeon give assurance smile at that girl.

"Thanks unnie," said Hongbin with a smile. Not long after that, Sanghyuk arrive to bring his wife back.

"Hi my love, noona," greet Sanghyuk before he give a peck on Hongbin's cheek and sit beside the girl.

"Do you want anything to drink Sanghyuk?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Sanghyuk. 

"Emm one ice mocha latte," order Sanghyuk after he think for a while. Then Hakyeon stand up to tell to her worker to make the drink. When she come back, she just saw Sanghyuk at the table alone.

"Where's Hongbin?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit at her previous seat.

"Toilet," reply Sanghyuk short. "Whats wrong?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise that woman keep staring at him.

"Never though you need that kind of push to realise your own feeling," said Hakyeon as she lean on the chair still looking at the man.

"What do you mean?" Sanghyuk does not understand what she talking about. "Well, I never though you need to be jealous to know your own feeling to Hongbin," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk understand.

"You mean you plan that?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at that woman in disbelief.

"No, I'm not. It just when you saw them, I'm not there but somewhere near," reply Hakyeon.

"It just same," yell Sanghyuk in annoyance but still in lower voice as he pout.

"If that what you think, I don't mind. But now I want to ask you. Do you really love Hongbin?" Ask Hakyeon with serious face.

"Yes, I am. I'm just too stupid and coward to admit it before," reply Sanghyuk with confident.

"Have you become an independant person?" Ask Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk tilt his head. "What do you mean by that? I already has a job. I am an independent person already," Sanghyuk does not understand her words.

"How about your mother? Do you still always follow her order?" Ask Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk close his mouth tightly.

"I will believe that you already become an independent person when you can make decision for yourself without other people influence. Try to be yourself," continue Hakyeon. Sanghyuk want to answer her but cancel it when he saw Hongbin approaching them.

"Sorry I take too much time. I don't know whats wrong with me," said Hongbin as she sit beside her husband.

"You look pale. Are you sure you're okay?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly. "Lets go to the hospital," suggest Sanghyuk but immediately refuse by Hongbin.

"Its okay, I'm fine. Don't worry. I just need some rest," reply Hongbin as she hold Sanghyuk arm. That man just nod his head as he look at his wife worriedly.

 

Hongbin sit on her bed as she crying. She look at her bruise arm before she continue to cry. She then took Sanghyuk's shirt that lie near her and hug it tightly. Inhaling Sanghyuk's scent to make his longing away. Right now, her husband is not at home. He need to go to Japan because of an important meeting with his client. He want to bring Hongbin too but Mrs Han does not allow him. She said she will be lonely if Hongbin left the house too. That how Sanghyuk end up leaving Hongbin at home.

When Sanghyuk leave, Mrs Han keep abusing Hongbin. She hit her and also does not give her any food. Hongbin got a quite beating at her arm and back because she accidently broke a cup when she washing it. She want to leave this house but she can't. She need to keep strong for Sanghyuk. Only for him.

Suddenly her phone is ringing. Fastly she wipe her tears and answer the call. "Hello, my love," greet Sanghyuk that make Hongbin smile immediately.

"Hello, Hyukkie," greet Hongbin back as she sniff. "Are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just missing you so much. When will you come back?" Ask Hongbin with her hoarse voice.

"Soon. I miss you too Hongbin. When I got back there, I want to hug you tightly and maybe play all night," reply Sanghyuk.

"Well, you need to be here with me if you want to do that. So, hurry. Finish your work and then I'm all yours," sreply Hongbin ily that make Sanghyuk groan. "Just wait. When I got back there, you will regret to tease me," reply Sanghyuk that make Hongbin giggle.

"If its you, I will never regret," said Hongbin with wide smile. Suddenly Hongbin can hear the sound of door knock. "Wait a minute, Sanghyuk," said Hongbin as she walk toward the door while holding the phone tightly.

When she open the door, she can feel someone push her that make she fall on the bed as she yelp. Her phone fall down to nowhere. When she look up, she can see Taesan and Kyuri standing in front her. Taesan lock the door while Kyuri look at the girl as she smirk. "Wha... What do you want? Get out both of you!" shout Hongbin as she take few steps backward to distanct herself from those two who clearly have bad intention to her.

"Of course not. Now Sanghyuk is not here. My mom also does not care about you. So, its such a perfect time for me to make you mine. Don't you think so?" reply Taesan as he look at Hongbin's body hungrily.

"No! Are you crazy? Don't you realise I'm your brother's wife. Please get out both of you!" yell Hongbin as she try to not shaking.

"Taesan, just do your work," said Kyuri as she look at that man. Taesan nod his head before he walk closer to Hongbin. That girl try to run but Taesan grab her arm and push her down on the bed. He hold her hands above her head and try to kiss Hongbin lips. She turn her head to save her lips. But, Taesan change his target and start to kiss Hongbin's neck. Hongbin keep struggling. She keep try to push that man away. She will not give up. Taesan feel annoy with her action and slap her face. Hongbin yelp in pain as she sobbing. Taesan feel satisfy when Hongbin stop struggling. He then tear Hongbin's clothes as one of his hand still holding her hands. Kyuri who filming them just smirk. Sanghyuk will become her. He definitely left Hongbin when he know his wife is cheating with his brother. When his wife already got touch by other man.

Hongbin take a deep breath before she pull away her hands from Taesan's grip that become weaker. She fastly punch Taesan as what she practice with Hakyeon. She then lift her knee and hit his ball hardly. She take this chance to push him away and fastly leave the room. She does not care about them or other people in the house anymore. What she know she need to leave. If she still living in that house, she will be dead.

"Damn. Her punch is quite strong," said Taesan as he hold his bruise face. He also feel hurt at his private place.

"Its okay. This already enough to trap her. We just need to edit this video and make like she enjoying it. Sanghyuk will be angry to her and left her definitely. He will be mine again after this," said Kyuri as she show the video that she record in her phone.

"I believe he will. And then no one can stop me from taking that girl. She need to be punish for fighting me," Taesan glare at the closed door as he still holding his bruise face.