Chapter 7

Let Me Hold You

Hongbin walk alone beside the empty roadroad as she cry. She hold her torn clothes tightly as she thinking where should she go. She has nothing right now. No money. No phone. 

"Hongbin!" Call someone that make that girl stop her steps and turn around. "Unnie," Hongbin walk toward the woman as she crying hardly. Hakyeon fastly hug her tightly as she rub her back softly.

"Its okay. You're safe now," whisper Hakyeon as she hug the girl tighter. 

 

"How is she?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon who just walk out from her room.

"Sleeping," reply Hakyeon as she sit in front the man.

"They're too much. Poor her," said Taekwoon as he shake his head. Feel quite angry on what they try to do to the girl.

"I know. She will stay with me. I will never allow her to go back to that house again," reply Hakyeon that earn nod from Taekwoon, agree on it.

"Has he call you?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Yes, he ask me about Hongbin. He said he will settle this problems. I hope he will," said Hakyeon. 

 

"Mom, where's Hongbin?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at his mother.

"I don't know. After you leave, I never saw her. Maybe she stay at her friends house," lie Mrs Han. "Oh really? Why she never told me about that when I call her?" Sanghyuk look down as he think.

"Maybe she forgot or maybe she has some secret," said Kyuri as she smirk.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Kyuri. "Well, who know she might sleep at some place that she does not want you to know," reply Kyuri. 

"You mean my wife cheating on me?" Sanghyuk look at her shockly. "Maybe. We don't know about that," reply Kyuri as she smirk.

"Whats wrong with your face, Taesan hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw bruise on that man's face.

"Nothing," reply Taesan short.

"Really? Its look hurt," said Sanghyuk worriedly. Taesan just keep silent as he poke the food on the plate angrily.

 

Sanghyuk enter his room as he look around. He can see Hongbin's phone lying on the floor under a chair. He take it and put it on the bed before he sit on it. "I'm sorry, Hongbin," said Sanghyuk as he burried his face on his hands.

Suddenly he can hear someone knock the door. "Come in," shout Sanghyuk. "What do you want, Kyuri?" Ask Sanghyuk when that girl enter the room.

"I need to show you something," said Kyuri as she walk closer to Sanghyuk. The man just look at her, waiting for her to show him what she want to.

"Hongbin is cheating with your brother," said Kyuri as she show few pictures in her phone. Pictures of Taesan and Hongbin on the bed in his room. Sanghyuk hold the phone as his eyes fix on it. He clench his teeth as he feel so angry. He hear everything that happen that night, and now he can see what they trying to do to his wife. How dare they.

"How dare they do this to me? I trust her," said Sanghyuk as he look down. "Don't worry, Sanghyuk. I'm here," Kyuri sit beside Sanghyuk and hold his hand.

"What should I do? I love her. What should I do?" Sanghyuk burried his face on his hands. Need to calm himself before he explode. He want to find the original video in Kyuri's phone as proof. And he already got it.

"You should left her. She does not deserve you, Sanghyuk," reply Kyuri. Sanghyuk just nod his head as he put his head on Kyuri's shoulder. Try to keep the anger inside his heart. For now. While Kyuri feel happy. She though Sanghyuk already fall for her trick. He will leave Hongbin and he will be her.

 

Hongbin sigh for million times that day. "Whats wrong, Hongbin?" Ask Hakyeon when she sit beside her.

"I miss Sanghyuk," reply Hongbin. "I can't call him because I don't have my phone right now. He must be already at home right now. He will be so worried on me," continue her. 

"You can use my phone to call him. You need to tell him everything," said Hakyeon as she give her phone to Hongbin.

"I... I don't know how to tell him. How could I suddenly tell him that his brother want to me and its not the first time he try to do that. About his mother, you know Sanghyuk respect her so much. He will not trust me when I told him that his mother has keep abusing me. I will never able to say that," said Hongbin as she burried her face in her hands.

"No need to. I will tell him that," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin look at her. Hongbin want to oppose that but stop when the door bell is ringing.

Hakyeon fastly stand up and open the door for her guests. Hongbin wait for the guest to appear and become shock when she saw who. She fastly run toward her husband that she love the most and hug him tightly. "I'm here," whisper Sanghyuk as he hug her tightly.

"Don't you want to hug me too?" Ask Taekwoon as he open his arms to Hakyeon. That woman glare at him before she smile.

"Why you never ask me that before?" Ask Hakyeon back as she walk closer to that man and hug him. Taekwoon admit he feel quite shock with Hakyeon's action but he is happy able to hug the one that he love.

"Taekwoonnie, why you never ask me?" Ask Hakyeon as she burried herself in Taekwoon's embrace.

"Ask what?" Ask Taekwoon as he can't understand. Hakyeon pull back as she stare at that man. To ensure he really does not understand or just pretending.

"Ask me to be your girlfriend?" Reply Hakyeon before she leave the man who just standing there without moving after he heard Hakyeon's words.

Hakyeon sit on the sofa as she look at the husband and wife. She want to be like them too. Get married and be happy with someone that she love forever. "Well, I got the video," said Sanghyuk as he give the phone to her. 

"So, what actually your plan?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"I don't know. But, what I know I will move out from that house. I can't let they hurt my wife anymore," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly.

 

"How?" Ask Sanghyuk as he backhug his wife. 

"Perfect. Its so beautiful," reply Hongbin as her eyes look around the house. Today Sanghyuk bring Hongbin to the house that he bought for them. "We will live here together. I will leave the house and stay here with you. I will never let them hurt you anymore," said Sanghyuk as he kiss Hongbin's crownhead.

"Thank you, Sanghyuk," said Hongbin as she can feel the tears start to form in her eyes. Sanghyuk turn the girl slowly to face him before he cup her face. "I'm your husband. Its my responsibility to protect you. I love you, Hongbin. I'll never repeat the stupid mistakes that I did before. I love you so much," whisper Sanghyuk as he stare at Hongbin lovingly.

"I love you too, Sanghyuk. I love you too. Always love you," whisper Hongbin back before they lean forward and kiss slowly. Savouring every moment when their lips touch. Before it change to more passionate kiss. "Do you want to check on the bedroom?" Whisper Sanghyuk ily before he lift his wife and bring her into the bedroom.