Chapter 2

Let Me Hold You

Hongbin walk alone beside the road as she shivering. She was left by her mother in law. They are in their way to go back to their house from a party when suddenly she ask the driver to stop. Then she order to Hongbin to get out and left her there. What should she do. She really feel scare. Its too dark here. She then walk beside the road hoping she can arrive at the house fast before anything bad happen.

As she walking, suddenly a car stop not far from her. Two men walk out from it and walk toward Hongbin. She feel scare with their presence and fastly turn around to run. But one of the man fastly stand in front Hongbin to trap her. 

"Where do you want to go, pretty?" Ask that man as he smirk.

"How about if we sent you to where you want to go. But, of course you need to pay us," said another man as his eyes look at Hongbin's body in lust.

"What... what do you want from me?" Ask Hongbin as she walk backward away from the men.

"You," reply the man as he hold Hongbin's arm. That girl fastly pull back her hand and run away. As she crossing the road, she almost got hit by a car. Hongbin freeze at the middle of the road as she look at the car shockly. She return to reality when someone hold her arm and pull her. The man drag her forcely toward his car. 

"Let her go, man," said someone that make the man stop. 

"Oh, its look like we got a jackpot today. Another beauty for tonight," said another man as he smirk. Hakyeon roll her eyes as she walk closer with a baseball bat in her hand.

"Not a jackpot. I think you got a dud," reply Hakyeon as she swing the bat and hit the man who holding Hongbin. Hakyeon fastly pull Hongbin away from those men.

"You," the man hold his arm as he glare at Hakyeon.

"Come here. Let me teach you how to treat a woman nicely," said Hakyeon as she glare at them. With her weapon, she easily win over both of them. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon when both of them already safe in Hakyeon's car. They are in their way to go back home.

"Ye... yes, thank you so much," said Hongbin as she still shivering. Hakyeon stop her car beside the road and hug Hongbin tightly. "Just cry, Hongbin. I'm here for you," whisper Hakyeon as she rub Hongbin's back softly. Hongbin hug Hakyeon back as she keep crying. She feel so tired. Tired crying. Tired hurting. Tired waiting. 

"I will protect you. From now on, I'm your sister. You are my dongsaeng. I will protect you. Don't worry," whisper Hakyeon. Hongbin nod his head. She feel safe in Hakyeon's arms and she feel glad she found someone that want to take care of her.

 

Hongbin sit in the car silently as her husband driving. Suddenly she feel like want to meet Hakyeon. Its been two months since they know each other and they always met at the cafe. Sometime, Hakyeon bring Hongbin back at her house. They talk and play together there. Hakyeon also teach some basic martial art to defend herself. And she glad for that.

"Sanghyuk, can you stop here?" Ask Hongbin as she look at her husband.

"Why? Where you want to go? To meet the man that you met at the club?" Ask Sanghyuk as he glare at his wife.

"No, I'm not meeting Taekwoon oppa," reply Hongbin honestly.

"I just bring you to the club once and its look like you already got yourself a man. Have you two sleep together?" Accuse Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look at him shockly. Sanghyuk now feel regret saying something like that to the girl. He can see her eyes become teary.

"Just stop here. Please," said Hongbin as she look away from the man. Sanghyuk stop his car near a busstop. Before he can say anything, Hongbin already walk out from the car. Sanghyuk can see from the mirror that girl wiping her tears as she walk away.

"You stupid idiot," Sanghyuk scold himself as he slam the steering hardly. He then sigh heavily before he change his destination to the usual place to meet his friends.

 

"Here. Drink it," said Hakyeon as she put a big cup of cold Americano in front Hongbin.

"Thanks unnie," said Hongbin with a smile before she take a sip of the cold drink. "Emm its delicious," praise Hongbin before she continue to drink it.

"I know. So, care to tell me what's going on?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the girl with soft smile. Hongbin look down as she smile sadly.

"Nothing. Don't worry, unnie," reply Hongbin softly. "Don't lie to me. You come to my cafe with red eyes and nose, and you said nothing," said Hakyeon before she hold Hongbin's hand. "Just tell me whats wrong? I want to help you," continue Hakyeon softly. Hongbin keep silent for a while before she told her what Sanghyuk told her.

"Its okay, Hongbin. I think he just jealous," said Hakyeon as she pat Hongbin's hand. Hongbin just smile before she drink her americano back. Hakyeon look at the girl lovingly as she promise to herself that she will help this girl.

"Hakyeon," call a man that make both of them look at him.

"Taekwoonnie, you're late," said Hakyeon as she pout. 

"I'm not. I still have one minutes left," reply Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon. 

"As usual my love," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon glare at him.

"Can you drink the coffee made by my workers?" Said Hakyeon as she cross her arms.

"I can't. Only yours that I want," reply Taekwoon as he making cute face.

"You really like to give me trouble," said Hakyeon before she stand up to make Taekwoon's hot americano.

"Oh hi Hongbin," greet Taekwoon as he look at the girl.

"Hi Taekwoon oppa," greet Hongbin back with a smile. "Emm oppa, can I ask you a question?" Said Hongbin.

"What?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon who making his americano. "Do you like Hakyeon unnie?" Ask Hongbin curiously.

"Yes, I am. But she's too blind to see it. I though I already act so obvious to her," reply Taekwoon as he pout.

"I think she like you too," said Hongbin that make the man smile slightly as he look at her. "Thank you. It make me feel better," Taekwoon pat Hongbin's head softly. Without they realise, someone is watching them from far before he fastly drove his car away with jealous feeling.

"Here," Hakyeon put the drink in front Taekwoon before she sit back at her place.

"Thanks," Taekwoon drink the americano slowly. "No one can beat you. Your coffee is the best," praise Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile. "I know," reply Hakyeon proudly. Then they continue talking. Talking on something random. While Taekwoon continue with his flirting and sweet talk with Hakyeon. They argue a lot like child. Hongbin watch those two as she smiling. Sometimes feel jealous with what she see. She want to act like too with Sanghyuk. 

"Omo, its already late. I need to go back home right now," said Hongbin when she realise what time already is as she stand up.

"Let Taekwoon sent you home," suggest Hakyeon.

"Its okay. I can grab the taxi," reply Hongbin as she shake her head.

"Its okay. I don't mind. Lets go," said Taekwoon as he stand up. "Bye my love. Don't miss me," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon lift her hand therating to slap him. Hongbin just laugh as she look at those two. 

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon's car that almost disappear from her sight. "He need some push to realise about his feeling," mumble Hakyeon.