Chapter 10

Let Me Hold You

"How is she doctor?" Ask Sanghyuk to the doctor. After Hongbin finish washing his hands, suddenly she fainted that make he feel so worried. 

"She's fine. But, she's stress right now and its not good for her and the baby," told the doctor that make Sanghyuk look at her shockly. "Baby?" Ask Sanghyuk confusely.

"Yes. Your wife is pregnant. Four week," told the doctor that make Sanghyuk smile widely.

"Thank you. Thank you doctor," said Sanghyuk as he bow slightly to the doctor.

"You're welcome. But, please make sure she does not stress anymore. Its not good for both of them," remind the doctor again before she leave that man alone.

Sanghyuk enter the room and see his wife lying on the bed. He sit beside her and hold her hand tightly before he kiss it lovingly. "Thank you, Hongbin. Thank you," said Sanghyuk as he put his hand on Hongbin's stomach. Rub it softly.

 

"Here," Sanghyuk give a tin of cold drink to Taekwoon before he sit beside him. "Thanks," said Taekwoon weakly as he just hold the tin. 

"Hongbin fainted just now," told Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon look at him. 

"Is she okay?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly. "Yes, she is. Doctor said she's stress. And its not good for them," reply Sanghyuk. Taekwoon nod his head before he look at the younger back.

"Them?" Taekwoon tilt his head. "Hongbin is pregnant," told Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon smile slightly.

"Congrates, Sanghyuk. Hakyeon will be so happy when she know about it," said Taekwoon before he smile sadly as he look down.

"I know she is. If not because of her, both of them will be hurt," said Sanghyuk as he put his arm around Taekwoon's shoulder.

"Sanghyuk," call someone that make both of them turn their head. They see two people walk toward them.

"Wonshik hyung, Jaehwan noona," Sanghyuk fastly stand up and greet them. "How is she? How's Hakyeon unnie?" Ask Jaehwan with worried face. Sanghyuk release heavy sigh before he shake his head. Does not know what to answer. 

"Where's Hongbin?" Ask Wonshik when he can't find her anywhere. Jaehwan is Hongbin's cousin, while Wonshik is Jaehwan's husband. They already met Hakyeon many times when that woman bring her to her uncle's house secretly.

"I'm here," said another voice that make they look at the girl who walking toward them.

"Hongbin, are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk as he fastly hold her. "Yes, I am. Don't worry," reply Hongbin with a smile.

"The doctor told me to make sure you do not stress. It not good for both of you," said Sanghyuk.

"Don't worry. Wait, what do you mean by both of you?" Ask Hongbin as she look at her husband. Sanghyuk smile as he put his hand on Hongbin's stomach. "You and our little star," told Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look at him shockly before it change to happy face. Slowly she smile with teary eyes.

"Thats why Hakyeon unnie told me to go to the hospital. She already know it," said Hongbin as she hold Sanghyuk's hand on her stomach. She close her eyes when Sanghyuk kiss her forehead. "Unnie not only save me, but she save our star too," continue Hongbin as she cry.

"Congrates, Hongbin, Sanghyuk. Dad and mom will be so happy to know that," said Jaehwan as she hug Hongbin tightly. Hongbin nod her head as she feel happy too. But, she also feel worry when she think about Hakyeon who still inside the operating room. Then she can hear the sound of door opened that make she release the hug and look at the door. A doctor just came out from it. All of them rush to him to know on Hakyeon's condition. 

"How is she, doctor?" Ask Taekwoon with pounding heart. Afraid something bad happen to Hakyeon. 

"She's fine. We already take out the bullet from her body. Luckily it does not hit any important organ. She still weak because she lost many of her blood and she might not wake up for few days. But she will be okay," told the doctor. That make all of them release relief sigh. 

"Thank you. Thank you doctor," said Taekwoon as he smile widely with tears start to flow down. He feel happy. Feel so happy Hakyeon is safe. He really can't imagine his life without Hakyeon. And never he want to imagine that.