Chapter 9

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

-Still In Flashback-

I felt my heart dropped. Did I heard it wrong? Yeah, I must've heard it wrong.

"W-what did you.. just say?"

"I think I like him..." she replied shyly, almost like a whisper.

"You're joking right?" I chuckled nervously.
"Seriously?! He is someone who you just met, Sana! You can't just possibly like him! I can't believe it!".

"I am not joking. Believe it or not, I might like him from the first time we met.."she answered.
I stayed silent for awhile, trying to grasp the information I just get.

'She likes someone else..' I go back to reality when she calls my name repeatedly. We talked about stuffs, mostly Sana talks about him. A lot.

I go home after that and I just can't believe what I heard before.

'Did I just lost my opportunity to confess just because of some random guy? Of course she never sees me that way..

What was I expecting?! I'm such a fool to fall for her.. it hurts so much now.."I broke down in tears as I was still in my thoughts.

After that, I decided to go to America  so that I can forget about my feelings towards Sana. I go to America without telling her, I don't think it's a good idea to meet her before I go, that's why I did it. I want to be over her faster and I thought not meeting her was the best for me to do.

In America, I meet Mina. She's interesting and quiet. The opposite of Sana who is lively and energetic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter