Chapter 4

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

As I'm still thinking about it, I felt a hand taps me on my shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing outside? Are you allright?" I turned around and see Chaeyoung looking at me worriedly. I quickly smiled , " I'm fine. Just tired maybe.."

"Do you want to rest? Its fine if you skip this meeting.." he said. "No, I'm good, Chae. Anyway, you are not late!" I tried to change the topic. "Well, it didnt took much time as I was expected. Lets go inside now." He smiled. Then we go to the meeting room together.

End Of POV

I go to the meeting room and see Chaeyoung and Mina waiting for me inside. I opened the door and we greeted each other. Then, we start the meeting.

"So, I was thinking about this place here for the hotel. It has great view, great location, and everything." Chaeyoung said.
"Hmm... Since this is out first and an important project, I think I will go visit the site personally to make sure everything is perfect." I said.

"Of course! When will it be? I'll go with you!" Chaeyoung said.
"I think two days from now on.." I answered.
"Uh.. I have something to do on that day but, Mina can accompany you there!" Chaeyoung suggested.

"You dont have to do that. I'll just go there alone." I kind of panicked since I'm not that comfortable enough with her.
"No no no, no can do. Mina will go with you. Thats fine ,right, Mina?"
"Eh? Yes, I'm fine with it.." Mina said.

Mina POV

Damn it! Seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter