Chapter 10

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

It's the day where Tzuyu and I need to go to the sites we were talking about for the hotel.

I waited for him for awhile in front of the company's entrance. Then after awhile , a car stopped in front of me.

Tzuyu get off from the driver seat and he opens the car door for me. I go inside the car and sit in the passenger's seat beside the driver seat.

He goes back inside and starts to drive to the site. The ride is silent. No one dare to talk.

He suddenly the car audio and played some music. I noticed that something didn't change from him at all.

His taste in music.

He still likes the same kind of music. I smiled a little when I hear one of my favorite song plays. We have almost the same type of music. Actually, music is the thing that brought us to talk for the first time back then.

As we listen to the music, we arrived at the site. He immediately got off the car and opened my door for me. I smiled a little at his action.
'He is still a gentleman as he was back then..'

We look around the site and talks with the head staff in charge about the site and the planning. We are both exhausted and I'm starting to feel hungry.

Suddenly he says "I think that's enough for today. We will continue the planning tomorrow in my office. Now, let's eat lunch, shall we?"
I nodded at his statement.

We go to a restaurant, the waiter greet us and lead us to a table for two.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter