Chapter 7

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

So.. he does have a girlfriend. She seems nice. I found out she is Chaeyoung's childhood friend and his best friend. He should be happy to see her again but why is his expression looks like that?

Plus, he seems to not be really paying attention at all. He seems to be thinking about something else..
Is there anything that is bothering him ? Maybe I should talk to him later after this.

We talked about business matters but I just cant really say anything other than answering shortly about business related matters that they asked me about.

Finally, this dinner is over. I feel so tired , I just want to go home like right now. We finally go home.

On our way to go to my house, I decided to ask Chaeyoung whats bothering him.

"Chae, is something bothering you?" I asked which makes him suprised.
"Hm? Why do you ask?"

"Its just that you seems to be out of it today and I just wondering if maybe you have something that is bothering you.. you know you can talk to me about it.." I looked at him worriedly.

He is still focused on the road. He didnt answer for a second.

"No, nothing.. Thank you, but nothing's wrong." He answered sternly. The ride become silent after that.

I look at the window and after a while finally we arrived at my house. He drove away after I waved good bye at him. I sighed and went inside my house.

End Of POV

 

 

 

 

_________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter