Chapter 5

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 We talked a lot about the things for the new hotel. Starting from location, how the building will looks like, interior, and such things. We finally finished.

"How about we go get some dinner tonight? I know this great restaurant with great food! Its one of my favourite restaurant." Chaeyoung suggested.

"Sounds great. Where and when will it be?" I agreed to the invitation. "Yoo Kitchen. Its my friend's restaurant, Yoo Jungyeon. We'll meet at 7?" "Sure."

I'm on my way back home with Sana and informed her about the dinner.
"Yoo Kitchen? Of course I know! The owner is my dad's friend since they both are chef!" Sana said.

"I figured you'd know him. Will you go with me?" I asked her. "Sure, when will it be?"
" At 7, I'll pick you up 6.30?"
"Okay, I'll be waiting." She goes out the car as we arrived in front of her house. "See you later~". I watched her as she goes in to her house then I drove away.

Chaeyoung POV

"Mina, get ready for the dinner, kay? I'll pick you up later." I said. Mina waved at me with a little smile on her face and goes straight inside her house. I drive to my own house.

'I feel like Tzuyu and Mina is awkward with each other... I wonder why are they like that? Do they have some kind of things in their past? But that cant be.. its their first time meeting each other through this project...right?'

I'm not really sure about what between them but I just shrugged it off.

'Maybe its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter