Chapter 6

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-Sana...?"

"Chaeng! You're here! I missed you! Is this your girlfriend?" Sana said with a wide smile on her face.

"Hello. My name is Myoui Mina. I'm Chaeyoung's girlfriend. I will be helping him in planning this new project." Mina smiled at Sana and bowed.

Sana bowed back. "Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you! You can call me Sana! " Sana smiled.

"Nice to meet you too , Sana. You can call me Mina then." Mina smiled back at Sana.
"You're so pretty~ Chaeng is lucky to have you~ Right Chaeng?" Sana .

Chaeyoung just stood there, unmoving.
"Chaeng?" Sana waved her hand in front of him. "Huh? Uh yeah, right!" Chaeyoung snapped from his thoughts and chuckled awkwardly.

"You okay?" Mina asked. "Yeah, of course! Just uh.. thinking about something.. I guess?" He give her a little smile. "Okay.. now , why dont we have a sit first?" I said. Then we all take a sit and order some food.

"So, I heard you and Sana are childhood friend?" I asked. "We are. But we got separated after college cause I went to America." Chaeyoung answered. I nodded along while listening to him.

"You didnt even tell me properly that you were going!" Sana pouted.

"Um.. I guess I forgot? Sorry I was busy with all of the stuff I needed to do.." He smiled apologetically.

"Still you should have told me! We are best friend, arent we? You didnt even contacted me after that!" Sana frowned.

"Sorry, I was busy with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter