Chapter 8

The Way You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

Its her. After years not meeting her, I felt weird when I see her again. Never knew I will be meeting her like this. Worse, she's with him now. I can't help but to feel awkward and weird about it.

I know that she liked him back then, but its still affect me when I see her with him as lovers. Mina seems to notice my weird behaviors when she came into the room. The second I see her opened the room, I frozed.

I thought I already moved on since now I have Mina with me. Moreover, Mina is a perfect girlfriend. She's beautiful, caring, loveable, and sweet. But, I think the feelings I had for her is coming back to me.

Flashback

"Chaeng!" I turned to the source of the sound just to see my childhood friend running to me with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Woah woah.. what is it??" I asked her.
Sana comes at me panting but still smiling.

Sana is my childhood friend, I realized my feelings for her when we were still in high school.

We're in college now, I already held back from telling her about my feelings until now. I think its time to confess to her.

"There you are! I searched for you everywhere!" She said as she frowned at me. I chuckled at her action.

"We need to go to our class! I waited for you but here you are! Now... honestly you woke up late right?" Sana asked as she crossed her hands while pouting.

"Well, kind of. I didn't hear my alarm this morning." I laughed.
"Aishh.. Let's just go to our class!" She grab my arm and drag me to the class.

- A few days passed-

Today I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter