YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Today is the third and last day of Big Bang’s concert and it’s my first time to watch it. Well, YG sajangnim told me that it’s better if I’ll just show up on the concert once to not attract attention from people. Truth is, I really want to be a part of that three day concert, but do I have a choice? It’s our boss’ order so I might as well obey it, right?

As usual, I woke up alone in bed for G-dragon left so early. I might’ve slept very deeply because I didn’t even felt him get up from bed. For these past few days, his schedule is really crazy and we only have time to talk whenever he’s free or in break. I told myself that I have to get used to this kind of set up since I’ll be living with this man for the rest of my life (I really hope so) but there are times where I get sick of it too. I’m still adjusting to this crazy life of his and it will take me a little more time to really embrace and get used to it.

“Nippy!” Trish called out.

“I’m here in the kitchen!” I shouted.

It’s a good thing that Trish is still here. She and my mom decided to extend their stay here in Korea to watch Big Bang’s concert.

“What’s up?” I asked when she walked in.

“I’m good” she answered.

“Today is the day” she said and I placed the pancakes on the dining table.

“Yeah…at last! I’m gonna watch their concert” I told her.

I envy Trish coz she and my mom have watched it already for two consecutive days and they will be watching again later. They told me that it’s really dope and G-dragon looks so cool on stage. These kinds of information are killing me for I’m itching to watch it already.

“What time did Jiyong left?” she asked.

“I don’t know…gosh! I haven’t seen him since forever!” I said and she chuckled.

“Well…that’s life…get used to it” she said and I sighed.

“But nippy…I feel like we’re not connecting with each other anymore…yes…it’s only been two days…but heck! It is total torture!” I said and she nods.

“What will you do next week? Are you going with him to Japan?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t want to disturb him…I mean…I’m just going to be a distraction and it’s better for him to just focus on the concert first…after all…he’s going back after a few weeks” I answered and she smirked.

“I can tell that you’re lying…you’re not fine with it nippy…you’re just telling that to comfort yourself” she said.

Truth is, I really want to be in Japan with him but as I’ve said, he needs to focus on work and me being there is just going to be complicated.

“So…you’re not going to celebrate his birthday with him?” Trish asked.

Oh gosh! How can I forget about his birthday?

“I might go there …but I don’t know…gosh! I’m a mess!” I told her and she laughed.

“You really are” she said and I took a bite of my pancake.

G-dragon’s birthday is coming and up till now, I still don’t have any plans for it. I swore to myself that I’m gonna make his special day SUPER special since it’s his first birthday with me. But with the way my brain is working, I don’t think it can give good ideas.

“Nippy...can you help me?” I asked.

“Sure” she answered and I sat beside her on the couch.

“I want a romantic surprise for Jiyong…you know…he’s been working so hard these past few days and I know how tired he is…not to mention…our days are already counted because in days time…he’ll be in Japan already…I just want to make this day special for the both of us” I said and Trish started thinking.

“OK...that’s easy” she said and I looked at her curiously.

“Do the not so usual things…like…send him some flowers or whatsoever” she said and I stared at her.

Flowers? OK. It’s a bit weird don’t you think? I’m the girl and I’m going to give flowers to a guy?

“It’s romantic nippy…it’s unusual…therefore…it’s really going to be so memorable and sweet at same time” she said and I nod.

“OK…I’ll give him some flowers…do you want to come with me to the flower shop?” I asked.

“Fine…but can we not walk?” she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

What’s new? Trish is really lazy and walking is really one of her most hated things to do.

“I love this” Trish said while showing me some tulips.

“Nippy…that’s so girly…I don’t think Jiyong will really love that” I told her and she gave me a pout.

“I think I’ll stick with roses” I said while looking at some roses.

“That’s so common!” she said.

“But this is the only flower that I can think of” I told her and she sighed.

In the end, I bought a dozen of roses and thought of something to make it a bit unique. I bought an artificial flower and placed it in the middle of the real roses.

“Hello?” Charles answered.

“Are you guys in the concert hall already?” I asked.

“Yes…why?” he answered.

“Good…Trish and I are already on our way there…but you have to meet us at the entrance” I told him.

“And why is that? You can just enter…you know” he said and I sighed.

“I have something to give to you” I told him and I heard him smirked.

“I guess I know that already…you’re doing crazy things once again” he said and I laughed.

“This is really crazy because it’s my first time doing this…so please…lovely brother...help me with this” I said and I heard him sigh.

“Fine…where are you anyway?” he asked.

“Almost there…go down to the entrance now” I answered and hanged up.

WOAH! This is so cool. There are so many rice wreaths outside the concert venue and fans are scattered everywhere. I can also see booths that sell different Big Bang merchandise.

                                                                                                

 

“Is this really normal?” I asked Trish.

“It is…Aunty and I we’re shocked to see so many people…there are thousands nippy…THOUSANDS” she said and I nod.

“I want to look around for a bit” I told her and she shook her head.

“Do you want to get mobbed? Remember…you’re not allowed to show up all of a sudden…these people might really go crazy once they see you” she said and I smirked.

“Don’t worry…I’ll be careful” I said and she sighed.

“I don’t know…you’re so pushy…my gosh!” she said and I laughed.

I’m really curious and I just want to experience all these things. I feel so excited and I can’t wait to see what’s happening outside.

“There’s Charles!” Trish said and ran towards Charles who is with another Big Bang manager.

“Hey!” I greeted them.

“OK…so you’re going to give flowers to Jiyong?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…isn’t it cool? I’m giving out flowers this time?” I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Lovely sister…this is so touching…but Jiyong already has a lot of flowers inside” he said.

“But this is the special one…I’m sure of that” I told him and he chuckled.

“OH! Is it OK for me and Trish to roam around for a little bit? I’ve seen booths and I want to see if I can buy something” I told him and he sighed.

“I knew it! Wanna know my answer?” he asked and I wait for him to continue.

“NO” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Charles! Don’t be a fun pooper!” I told him and he shook his head.

“Please? If you want…you can go with us…give those flowers to Jiyong first and then come back here” I told him.

“I can give those to Jiyong if you want” the other manager said and I smiled at him.

“Really?” I asked and he nods.

“YES! Thank you so much!” I said and he smiled at me.

Luck is really on my side an

Please log in to read the full chapter