HE'S ONE TRUE MAN WHO NEVER FAILS TO MAKE HIS GIRLFRIEND THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Four days after the whole “fan hurting” thing, I still haven’t moved on. Well, mentally, I’m slowly forgetting the whole scratch and scarf pulling scenario but physically, I’m still on a cast and although I can move comfortably with it already, I still miss being “cast free”. I really believe that there are things that you can never forget fully. It’s been days since my relationship with G-dragon has been out in the open and we’re attracting too much attention from the people. What bothers me is that, I am still hiding behind a fake name and my stay here in Korea is “illegal”. I’m just thankful that my mom is still here and she’s the one handling my legal matters together with my two brothers who are doing a great job in covering me up to our dad.

I do have a feeling that my dad already knows where I was and I will just have to wait for the day where he’ll be standing in front of my door and drag me to a plane back home. I keep these thoughts of mine inside me and never bother to tell it to G-dragon. My lovely boyfriend is so busy that his time is really out of his hands already. Our time together is already being affected, but I’m cool with it because I know that his job comes first and I’m fine being a second priority. With Big Bang’s upcoming concert, he’s always in the rehearsal studio and I only see him every morning before I go to work. I know that he’s tired physically because of the everyday rehearsals, mentally because he keeps on thinking of ways to keep my privacy intact with also thoughts on how to keep our relationship working despite his busy and crazy schedules. Actually, I feel helpless. I know that if there’s someone who has to carry this problem, it should be me for I am the girl but with us, it’s the other way around, he is the one shouldering every problem that comes our way and he will not even let me solve it by myself. I am fine without my privacy, I can live with it. As a matter of fact, I’m already used to fans following me, adding me on social network sites that I’m a member in or just reading something bad about me on the internet.

“Wake up honey”

“Mrs. Kwon…wake up”

OK. If this is a dream, please, just let him talk non-stop. The way he calls me Mrs. Kwon is just too sweet to hear.

“Mrs. Kwon…I’ll tickle you if you’ll keep on ignoring me” G-dragon said and I faced him and smiled.

“I knew it! You’re already awake” he said and I opened my eyes and giggled.

Wait. Why are there so many strings hanging? Am I seeing heart shaped balloons? I think, I’m in a dream.

                                                                                    

 

“Jiyong? Are you real?” I asked while touching his face.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Am I dreaming?” I asked and he laughed.

“Honey…do I look like a dream to you?” he asked and I just stared at him while blinking my eyes.

“Clarise…I know that seeing me awake is really a rare thing now…but…why do you look like you’re seeing a ghost or something?” he asked and I sat up and hugged him by the neck.

“I miss you so much” I told him and he hugged me back.

“I miss you too honey” he said.

It really feels so good to wake up with him being awake and moving. It has been days since we have seen each other in this way coz whenever I’m awake, he’s is just about to sleep and I’ll just wake him up just to say “Good Morning! I’m going to work now. I love you” and that’s it, I’ll go out and he’ll go back to dreamland.

“What’s with all the balloons?” I asked while looking up.

“I saw a shop awhile ago and saw these heart shaped balloons…then I thought…why not fill our room with it just to feel the romance again” he answered and I laughed.

“It really is touching honey...I love you” I told him and leaned in for a kiss.

“Ah! Wait here…I’ll just get something” he said and sped off.

OK. So, he’s really into romance now. Well, I missed this. I miss the days where we just have some intimate moments and surprises and whatnots.

“Breakfast in bed my queen” he said while carrying a food tray.

“WOW!” I said.

“How did you…..?” I asked.

“Well…remember you sent me a message yesterday that you miss eating pizza?” he asked and I nod.

“Here’ your homemade pizza…especially made by your super handsome and cool husband” he said and I chuckled.

                                                                                               

 

 

“Honey…thank you so much!” I said and hugged him.

“You’re welcome…here…eat now” he said and started feeding me.

I feel like I’m floating on air right now. This is just too sweet to start my morning and I swear, I’ll be one happy the whole day because of this.

“Thank you for all of this” I told him and he smiled at me.

“This is how much I miss and love you honey” he said and smiled.

“I love you too…gosh! Why does your voice make me tremble inside? And your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild?” I asked and he laughed.

“Is that your way of telling me how hot I am?” he asked and I smirked.

“Yeah…right..whatever” I said and he looked at me seriously.

“You know what honey? The mere fact that I’m seeing you wide awake is making me feel so happy…if you can only feel what I’m feeling right now…you will definitely shout in joy” I told him and he laughed.

“How long have we seen each other like this?” he asked.

“Four days…it has been four days since the last time that we have talked like this and seen each other like this” I answered.

“That’s quite long…no wonder my phone bills got higher this month” he said and I laughed.

“Same here” I said and he pulled me closer to him.

“You are driving me crazy now…you know that?” he asked and I looked at him curiously.

“Driving you what?” I asked and his eyes went down to my thighs.

Well, as usual, I’m just wearing my tank top and underwear. OK. I know that we’re already deprived in the ual thing, but I don’t think love making is a best way to start the day.

                                                                                       

 

“Jiyong…you have to sleep” I told him and he shook his head.

“Seriously…you look so tired and drained already” I added but he just gave me that I-don’t-care-just-give-me-what-I- want look.

“Jiyong…I don’t even think that you can last long…your eyes are about to close already…you’re so sleepy…I don’t want to make love then in the middle of it…you’re going to stop because you’ve already fallen asleep…that will really be a nightmare for me” I told him and he laughed.

“Fine…I will not push it…just finish your pizza and let’s just stay here and bum around” he said and I pinched his nose.

“I might give you what you want this evening” I told him.

“Please tell me you’re serious” he said and I gigg

Please log in to read the full chapter