CAUGHT.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yesterday is really packed with crazy things. My mom’s surprise arrival is really the most shocking and I’m so happy that she’s here. The only thing that made things crazier is when my mom and G-dragon talked privately and they won’t even spill even just a little detail of what they’ve talked about. I should know it too right? Why are they keeping it by themselves?

“Morning nippy” Trish walked out of my room and sat beside me on the couch.

“Morning” I greeted while hugging her by the waist.

“Where did you sleep last night?” she asked and I smirked.

“Here” I said referring to the couch.

“What? I thought you’re with Jiyong” she said and I shook my head.

“Nope…he pushed me away” I told her and she laughed.

“Your own fiancée is pushing you away? That’s cool” she said and I pushed her away from me playfully.

“I can’t understand him…he’s not really like that” I said and she chuckled.

“Nippy…he knows that you need some alone time with Aunty and me…we haven’t seen you for ages…we missed you…maybe he’s just giving us time to bond…that’s why he wanted you to sleep here with us” she said and I sighed.

I totally understand that, and I don’t have any complaints. I just can’t understand why he’s so eager in pushing me away.

“I told him that we’re on a war right now” I told her and she looked at me as if I’m some kind of joke.

“What?” I asked.

“Your immaturity is attacking once again” she said.

“I know…I’m being a kid but is this bad? I mean…I just want some attention” I told her and she laughed.

“WOW nippy! That’s quite weird to hear” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

That’s the truth. It’s been weeks since G-dragon and I have bonded and every time we see each other, it’ll be just for a short time and I kinda miss having him beside me all the time. I don’t want to voice that out to him because I know he can’t do anything about it, his work is still his first priority and I’m fine being second, but it’s just sad.

“So….you’re telling me that you just want his attention…that’s why you’re declaring war?” she asked and I nod shyly.

“NIPPY! Mind explaining why?” she asked and I sighed.

“Well…he’s been working for weeks already….and we barely see each other…every time he’s awake….I’m the one who’s asleep…and when I’m awake…he’s the one sleeping….the longest talk that we had was after having yesterday…he calls me every day but it’s not enough” I told her and she nods.

“I think…you really have to get used to it…you know so well that you don’t own his time…and people like him are really busy...nippy…this is what I’m trying to tell you even before…..you should learn how to live away from each other because it’s not every day that you’ll be together” she said.

“But do you think I can do this? I mean…can I last this set up?” I asked and she reached for my hand.

“Nippy…I can’t answer that for you” she said while patting my hand.

I don’t know but, I’m a little worried about all this. I mean, in a week’s time, he’ll be in Japan and he’s gonna stay there for a month and I’m so sure that he will not have time to update me about everything because he’s too busy. My only fear is, we might lack communication and it might cause a big problem.

“You know…love is fragile and we’re not always its best caretakers…even the best of us make mistakes…we just muddle through…do the best we can and hope this fragile thing survives…it really is up to you and Jiyong….you two should talk about your set up” she said and I sighed.

“I don’t know” I told her and buried my face on the pillow.

“Good Morning girls!” Charles walked in my apartment with Big Bang behind him.

“Morning!” Trish greeted back and the boys smiled at us.

“Morning guys” I greeted with my I’m-not-feeling-good tone.

“What happened here? Who slept on the couch?” Charles asked when Trish and I stood up from the couch to give the boys some place to sit.

“Your beautiful sister slept there” Trish said and the boys looked at me.

“Oh! By the way….Trish….this are…TOP…Taeyang…Daesung and….Seungri….boys…she’s Trish…Clarise’s partner in crime” Charles said and the boys all shook hands with Trish.

“WOW! You guys look like you just got out from a magazine” Trish said and the boys laughed.

Where’s G-dragon? Why isn’t he here? It’s not that early anymore.

“Where’s Aunty?” Charles asked.

“Where’s Jiyong?” I asked and they chuckled.

“Yaaa…you have to answer my question first” Charles said.

“Mom’s still sleeping….where’s Jiyong?” I asked again and the boys laughed.

Seriously, I don’t know what’s happening to me but I’m feeling a little trash this morning and I’m totally not in a good mood.

“Jiyong hyung is still taking a bath” Seungri answered and I nod.

After a few minutes, mom already woke up and the boys were introduced to her. She decided to make breakfast for all of us and I’m totally excited to eat my mom’s cooking. Now, the boys will get a taste of my mom’s wonderful cooking.

“It smells good in here” G-dragon said walking in my apartment and I just stared at him.

WOAH! He’s wearing a white shirt and he’s stunning. I don’t know why he’s looking extra hot right now but I swear! I just want to drag him inside my room right this very minute.

                                                                             

 

“Hyung!” Seungri called.

“Where’s Aunty?” he asked.

“She’s cooking” Charles answered and he went to the kitchen to greet my mom.

Wow! That’s really a good move. I’m sure my mom will be impressed.

“Good Morning” he said while sitting beside me and kissed my temple.

“I’m just going to take a bath” I said and went inside my room.

I don’t know but I’m really not in the mood for anything right now. Maybe my negativity is attacking once again and I’m praying for it to go away as soon as possible.

“Honey….honey” G-dragon called out while knocking on my bathroom door.

“I’m taking a bath” I answered.

I spent a long time on the tub while thinking of different things. I’ve realized that I really need to be open minded and learn that G-dragon’s time is not in his hands and I need to get used to the fact that there will be times where we will not see each other at all.

“Hey” he said the moment I walked out of the bathroom.

“Hey” I said and he went near me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I don’t want war…I want my wife” he said and upon hearing the word wife, my whole body felt cold and my heart raced.

“I’m not yet Mrs. Kwon” I told him and he leaned his forehead on mine.

“In my mind and in my heart…you are…and you’re the only one” he said and I chuckled.

“You’re really good at this Jiyong…your sweet words never fails” I told him and he laughed.

“Honey…I know that I’ve been really bad to you last night…but I hope you understand….your mom and Trish is here…you should take this time to bond with them…after all…after two weeks…it’s gonna be me  and you again

Please log in to read the full chapter