MOM'S ATTACK

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

GD's POV

“Jiyong-ah” Charles hyung said when I looked at them.

OMO! Why is Clarise here? Wait. I think I know those people, they look familiar.

“Hey honey!” Clarise came near me.

“Hey” I said and she just smiled at me.

There’s something behind that smile and I can feel that I’m up for some serious thing.

“uhmm…I want you to meet Trish” she introduced and I shook hands with her.

“And this is….my….mom” she said and I almost fainted.

I knew it! OMO! I thought it was just Trish who will arrive? My heart nearly stopped there.

“uhmm...nippy…mom…this is Jiyong….my…fiancée?” she said unsurely and we laughed.

“Good Afternoon Trish….Good Afternoon Ma’am” I greeted with a bow.

“Good Afternoon Jiyong” Trish greeted back and Clarise giggled.

“Nice meeting you young man” her mom said and from that point, I felt so nervous already.

Her mom looks scary, she does look like the scary mom in movies. I don’t know how to pull this off. I haven’t imagined this yet.

“I’m so glad to have met you ma’am” I said nervously and Clarise grabbed my hand and held it tight.

When Clarise held my hand, that’s the time I loosened up a bit. It’s as if she’s telling me to just calm down and relax and she’s going to be by my side. She looks extremely happy and I’m loving it.

“Do you want a tour around the building ma’am?” I asked after a long silence.

“Sure” she answered and I led them.

All throughout the tour, my mind is going somewhere and I keep on glancing on her mom, trying to read her face. I don’t want to bore her or something.

“Honey…why are you so nervous?” Clarise asked while we’re waiting for her mom and Trish in the lobby.

“Who wouldn’t be nervous if your future mother in-law is in front of you?” I asked and she hugged me.

“Look…you don’t have to be nervous….I’m telling you…my mom is totally harmless” she said and I smirked.

“I will try to loosen up…don’t worry” I told her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Are you happy?” I asked and she nods while smiling.

“I am super happy! I can’t believe that you and my mom have met already” she answered and I kissed her.

“You look so beautiful” I said and she kissed me again.

I’m happy that she is happy. I know that this is what she wants, to see her mom and Trish. Now that they’re here, I know that she’s already fulfilled.

“ehem”

“OH!” I said in shock.

Well, her mom along with Trish and Charles hyung saw us kissing and it is really embarrassing. Of course, who would want to be caught by your mother in-law while you’re kissing her daughter passionately?

“What took you so long guys?” Clarise asked them and they just smiled at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Nippy….you’re lipstick is kinda messy” Trish told her and she looked at me and I wiped off her lipstick.

“Too sweet!” Charles hyung said and I looked at him in shock.

“Enough! We’re going home already…Jiyong…can you go home early tonight? I want to take mom and Trish out for dinner” Clarise said.

“Hyung…can I?” I asked Charles hyung and he looked at me then to Clarise.

“Fine…I’ll ask Jae wook hyung for permission” he said.

“I super love you lovely brother!” Clarise told him and he smirked.

“This is what they do to me Aunty…they use me” Charles hyung said and we laughed.

After they left, I immediately went to Teddy hyung’s studio where the members are. I have to have some enlightenment, for me to be able to go well later.

“Oh  Jiyong-ah! We heard from Boram hyung that Clarise’s mother is here…is that true?” Youngbae asked and I nod.

“Waaa…you already met your mother in-law” Teddy hyung said and I smirked.

“How does it feel hyung? Is it really nerve breaking?” Seungri asked and I sighed.

“It’s more than that…I’m not ready for this yet…I’m fine with just her bestfriend being here but this is her mom we’re talking about…what will I do if she ends up not liking me for her daughter?” I asked them and they laughed.

“You’re really thinking negatively Jiyong…the first thing that you have to do is to get her trust…then…prove to her that her daughter is safe in your hands…after that…show her how much you love her Clarise” Teddy hyung said.

“But…my nerves won’t let me do that…I can’t even talk right awhile ago…my heart is racing so fast and all I can think of is if I’m boring her mom or what” I told them.

“Jiyong…all you have to do now is just be who you are…don’t let your nerves rule you…that will just mess it up…the only solution there is…joke around…get her mom’s interest” he said and I nod.

“Does she look like Clarise hyung?” Seungri asked.

“She does resemble her….she looks so young though…she can pass as Clarise’s sister” I said and they looked amazed.

That’ the truth. Clarise’s mom doesn’t look like a mother, at all. She’s like Clarise’s sister. I’ve seen her in pictures but she really looks a lot younger in person.

“Waaa…they really have good genes…I guess” Daesung said and I nod.

“Why do I feel like you don’t have even a bit of a clue that her mom will be going here?” Teddy hyung asked and I sighed.

“I really don’t…Clarise told me that it was just her bestfriend who will arrive” I told him.

“So her mom made a special appearance…I see” TOP hyung said and they laughed.

“I don’t know if she knows that her mom is coming….but….it really is killing me” I said.

“Jiyong…man up! It’s just your mother in-law…what will you do if your father in-law shows up later…or tomorrow?” Teddy hyung asked.

That will surely mean riot. If her father shows up, it will be just because of one thing, and that is to get her back. I don’t know, but I’m not that excited to meet her dad, I feel like he’s going to be the end of us.

“I’m not praying for that to happen” I answered and they all looked shocked.

“Why is that?” Youngbae asked.

“We all know that Clarise ran away from home…right? And she did that because of her dad…once he finds out that she’s here in Korea…he will definitely force Clarise to go back home and that only means….she’s going to be away from me…forever” I told them.

“Is her dad that mean?” Seungri asked and I shrugged.

“Based on Charles hyung and Clarise’s story….he really is manipulative…he treats them like his puppets” I said.

“Well…you have to be careful not to be caught by her dad” Teddy hyung said and I nod.

“And don’t think about him too much….remember….when it’s real…when it’s right…don’t let anything stand in your way” TOP hyung said and I smiled at him.

“Wait…are you already planning the wedding?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Wae?” he asked.

“She still has a lot of things to deal with…and her papers are not fixed yet...she’s asking for more time” I answered.

“Are you willing to wait that long Jiyong?” Youngbae asked and I nod.

“I am…as long as in the end….it’ll be her…walking down the aisle” I answered.

“Waaaa….you are really one heck of a man!” TOP hyung said and we laughed.

“I’ve waited so long for the right girl to come and now that she’s here…I wouldn’t let her go” I said and they gave me these cheesy-disgusted looks.

“Aigoo….your sweet words are a bit disturbing” Teddy hyung said and they laughed.

“I can’t believe that I’m hearing these things from you Jiyong-ah!” Youngbae said and gave me a light punch on the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

G-dragon is really cute whenever he’s nervous. He looks so shy in front of my mom, it is so far from the confident G-dragon that everybody knows.

I was nervous as well and it’s because of my mom and Trish’s evil plan. I know that they’re up for something and they will torture G-dragon. I am really going to go wild if they do that, I don’t want him to be scared of my mom, I want them to be the best of friends.

We left the YG office after an hour or so and I feel so happy because at last, G-dragon and my mom have met already. He was shocked that my mother is here and I know that in his mind, he’s already worrying. Well, I am also worried. My mom may be the coolest of all but she can really be strict at times too, I don’t want to be scolded in front of G-dragon, that would really be embarrassing.

“Mom? Tell me…are you going to torture Jiyong later?” I asked her and Trish burst out laughing.

“I don’t know” she answered.

“MOM! Please…you don’t have to be a y mother in-law…we’re not in the movies” I told her and she chuckled.

“Don’t worry about it too much…I will just test him…little girl…trust me….this won’t harm Jiyong or your relationship…scaring him a little isn’t bad…after all…he really has to be scared of me” s

Please log in to read the full chapter