We Won! Uh, Did We Really?

About Us

“Oh my face feels bloated even my stomach. I am not going to eat for the rest of this week!”
Zinger complains after she and Doojoon finishes their food and on their way back to the finish line.
“Hana-ah, how about we take it slow? I don’t think that I am walking straight right now…” Doojoon is feeling
heavy after stuffing all the food they ordered within five minutes. Yes five minutes, Zinger’s
aegyo had bought them 3 more minutes. “Ooooh we are the first one to arrive here oppa!” Zinger exclaims
as she forgets about her bloated face and stomach. “Uh? Did we just win the race? Told you we got all this in the bag!”
Doojoon goes towards Zinger and they high-five each other. “I wonder where the others are...” Doojoon is curious.
Meanwhile, “Yaah noona ppalli. Noona-ah! Jieun noona!” Dongwoon shouts as he and Jieun is racing with the
Junhyung-Hyunseung couple to the finish line. “Mianhae Dongwoon-ah, my legs hurt. We did enough running for one day.
Sorry Dongwoon-ah” Jieun tries to apologize in between her breath. “Woohoo! Hyunseung-ah we ww-won?”
Junhyung is taken aback when he sees both Doojoon and Zinger standing behind the finish line.
“Aigoo, how can we lose to them? I thought you said we won…” Hyunseung feeling a bit disappointed.
“Don’t you want to thank me for making you less exhausted Dongwoon-ah? If we raced with them

just now we would’ve only been in 2nd place…” Jieun is now trying to comfort Dongwoon. “2nd place is much better than 3rd….” Dongwoon mumbles but soon after he receives a smack from Doojoon, “hey be nice!” he says.
In the midst of all that, the Kisung couple is having trouble searching their way from the market to the finish line.
“Haish, I think we are now officially lost Kikwang-ah… And why does my feet got to hurt now when we have
so many more important things to be worried about. Life is just great!” Hyosung cries.
“There… There… You’ll be fine little princess” Kikwang says like a grandmother as he is trying to
comfort Hyosung and immediately receive a smile across Hyosung’s face.
“I knew you would like that. Shall I continue on with my not-so awesome joke and you have to
force out a laugh or do you want us to get going now?” Kikwang winks at Hyosung. “I can carry you, you know?
Have you not seen my abs and biceps and triceps…” Kikwang is cut off by Hyosung’s words,
“I can walk. Stop worshipping yourself now” Hyosung teases as she is feeling better.
“Nice way to crush my dream. I really wanted to carry you on my back and treat you like my own little princess.
Never mind Jeon Hyosung, it is your lost” Kikwang pokes his tongue out and the both of them ended up laughing.
“Haish though I know you are only joking, I really am starting to feel like your little princess Kikwang-ah” Hyosung thought.
In the same time Kikwang whispers to himself “I do want to treat you like my little princess Hyosung-ssi” which he laughs
after that. “Hey what is so funny?” Hyosung wants to know. “Oh hurm no, it just that I thought if we hurry up we can still
beat Yeosob and Sunhwa” he makes an excuse. “Haha, I don’t think that is possible. We are waayyy behind”
Hyosung reasons with Kikwang’s thought. However, Kikwang is right as the Yeosob-Sunhwa couple is stuck
at their mission place. “When will we finish our mission, Yeosob-ah?” Sunhwa has starting to get impatient.
“We cannot just gives up Sunhwa-ah. Let’s just try our best!” Yeosob is trying to lift their spirits.
Couple hours have gone by, at last the Kisung couple are on their way to the finish line when they saw that
all the members are there except for Yeosob and Sunhwa. “Oh My God!” Hyosung screams.
“We did it Hyosung-ah… We are not in the last place! Those two kids aren’t back yet!” Kikwang is also
excited to know that they are not in the last to arrive. “What? What? I did not hear that.
Say it again Kikwang-ah. You are  not in the what place?” Yeosob appears out of nowhere.
“Yy-you guys are already here? Aish what a shame!” Kikwang expresses. Both he and Hyosung are disappointed.
“Yah what did I tell you? I’m sorry Kikwang-ah. You should have left me” Hyosung apologizes.
“Oh what is this here? A drama I smell? Kikwang-ah mianhae… Kikwang-ah it’s my fault…” Sunhwa is teasing both of them.
After that, Junhyung also chip in by saying, “Hyosung-ah don’t worry it is not your fault. It’s me. I am too slow.
I’m a fool. I know” and a burst of laughter roars from all the members. “Hey hey, stop it. We are tired.”
Kikwang groans while looking at Hyosung who has her hands covering her face because she is blushing from the teasing.
Kikwang smiles while whisper to her ear, “I’m going to miss that red hot face of yours after this”.
Without having the time to react the producer shouts, “Alright, that is a wrap!” which make Hyosung jumps a little.
And then the producer and the director come towards Kikwang and Hyosung and say “you guys did a great job! We have a lot of footage of you two being cuddly with each other. Nice work!” the producer and director praise.
Dongwoon who is with the two of them says “oh trust me it is not that hard plus come to think of it, it is not even work!”
he laughs. Both Kikwang and Hyosung can’t help but to blush. Soon after that, they just thank all of the
workers and each other before setting off. “Hyosung-ah, I really had a great time with you today.
It is nice when it is just the two of us. Nobody is teasing anybody.” Kikwang let out his gratitude.
“I hope we can do it more often. Seeing your face makes me feel energized!” Kikwang grins. “I had a great time too!
Yes we should do more recording together” this time Hyosung winks at him. “I like being with you too Kikwang-ah”
Hyosung adds shyly. Hearing those words has made Kikwang’s heart beats faster than it has ever beaten before.
“If no one is around I would’ve hug you Hyosung-ah or better yet I would’ve kiss those lips of yours…” Kikwang is trying
hard to control himself. Feeling Kikwang’s eyes never left her, Hyosung’s face is turning red yet again
“oh no, gochujang face again! Need to get out of here before he notices it” Hyosung quickly bid goodbye to
Kikwang and leave with her members. “I wish you can just stay here with me, Hyosung-ah” Kikwang mutters.

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy reading the two chapters I posted :D thanks to all that has subscribed and commented and read my story!

Okay, the chapters are getting longer and longer. Sorry if some of you may find this not to your liking. I'll try making it consistent but I am
not promising anything kay? :) Oh btw I bet you guys are wodering why I posted two chapters today. Well if you're not, please act like
you are wondering why right now >_< Well it is because I'm going away for two/three days... But I think I'm gonna update on another chapter
while I'm there, but again I'm not promising anything...
Lastly,
Please do Subscribe and Comment... It really does make my day ^_^  Much Love ;D